4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
450252_wprofile.jpg

Overview:
Rated R Wrestling would let you take control of a wrestler (Only female for now) and compete weekly in four paths you can take.
Women's singles division, Women's Tag division, Mixed Tag division, Manage a male wrestler.
Every decision matters and will affect next week's show and the eventual outcome, Hopefully leading to a very expansive multiple ending story just like in the story mode of wwe here comes pain for those of you that have played.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: KlonHad
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

450253_hj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The story promo is different than what we been getting lately, that's a +. Also, who's that chick hanging on the ropes? I really dig those baby making hips :love:

Reactions: jessy89 and rKnight

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, very misleading.
Tag: Female protagonist
Start: Female Wrestler
first screen: all female not possible
second screen: manage a male wrestler. Depending on the way even with a blowjob scene. Yipiyayeehhh

Criminal expression: pretense of false facts (n)

Edit:
Corrected after using a better translation program

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Hmmm, very misleading.
second screen: play a male wrestler

You're still playing the female character, you're just managing the male wrestler, so it's not really misleading. But I do agree it seems an odd choice to tout the game as having a female wrestler protagonist then have her only manage male wrestlers instead of wrestling herself.

Going to watch this one, it has promise

Reactions: Foxy Proxy

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Please tell me I can be an undead zombie wizard and have a ladder match with a lucha dinosaur.

There's basically nothing in it right now but I'll stay tuned just because I love me some graps. One thing: please just call them wrestlers and not "superstars."

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
The story promo is different than what we been getting lately, that's a +. Also, who's that chick hanging on the ropes? I really dig those baby making hips :love:
That is Abella Danger,

Also, and not to burst your bubble, but baby making hips aren't actually a thing. You can have wide, or "baby making hips", but the pelvic canal could be less than optimal. There are optimal, and less than optimal, shapes for the pelvic canal, but they don't have any relation to the width of a womans hips. It's just another old wives tale type thing.

I also share your proclivity towards a woman with wide hips, i find them sexy as hell.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm, very misleading.
second screen: manage a male wrestler. Depending on the way even with a blowjob scene. Yipiyayeehhh

Edit:
Corrected after using a better translation program

I can't tell if its because of a translation issue, Managing in wrestling means to be the wrestler outside of the ring supporting, You're still controlling the female protagonist

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
You're still playing the female character, you're just managing the male wrestler, so it's not really misleading. But I do agree it seems an odd choice to tout the game as having a female wrestler protagonist then have her only manage male wrestlers instead of wrestling herself.

Going to watch this one, it has promise
The male management itself would lead to wrestling, This is just the show's first week. there would 3 be different paths dedicated to wrestling only.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
posing a question to all of you guys, Please reply with feedback, Would you like a minigame for the matches you would fight or would you want a set of decisions leading to different results?

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
posing a question to all of you guys, Please reply with feedback, Would you like a minigame for the matches you would fight or would you want a set of decisions leading to different results?
Set of decision... 3 optionion (different attacks) Sometimes they work, sometimes not.. :)

I hope there is going to be Male (player) vs Women (s), And you they can humiliate player if you do badly.. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
definitely choice based mini games don't typically go over well in these types of games

Reactions: JoeSte91
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote