• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
All I can think of seeing this is "Keijo", a sports anime where women compete to knock eachother off a big platform into a pool... but they're only allowed to use their breasts or butt to do so, no arm or leg wrestling moves allowed. XD

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
All I can think of seeing this is "Keijo", a sports anime where women compete to knock eachother off a big platform into a pool... but they're only allowed to use their breasts or butt to do so, no arm or leg wrestling moves allowed. XD
What a great premise

• Haha
Reactions: OctoPriest

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Thought there would be some new content but that wasn't worth the download.
content is listed out in the changelog, there were 2 scenes added, those updates take a lot of time and work due to the amound of variations and branching paths

gametime25

May 21, 2017
I keep hearing the Raw instrumental in my head when I play this lol. Keep up the good work. I hope you can find a way to put a lot of content in the next update.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I keep hearing the Raw instrumental in my head when I play this lol. Keep up the good work. I hope you can find a way to put a lot of content in the next update.
Appreciate the support, Due to the branching nature of the story there's a ton of content implemented but most people won't see it by 1 playthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote