• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
While im at it , Answer at your will. Would you like it to be more "realistic" with the sex as far as no sex in the ring or sex fighting or the opposite?

Jul 5, 2018
you should add some kind of underground fight club where you can win a lot of money (if that's ever needed) and you put yourself on the line so if you lose the winner can do whatever they want with you so they could fuck you right then and there turn you into a slave etc etc

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I don't like minigames as a rule, but having the fights just be a matter of picking the right choices doesn't seem entirely satisfying to me in this context either to be honest.

For sex, I'd keep it realistic in general but then have an option like ilikechicks12 idea above where there is an optional club you can go to to engage in more unrealistic sex options.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
What in the hell is happening on that video clip?
Charlotte Flair boob smothering the referee, obviously.

At least that particularly glitch form WWE 2K20 is kind of funny. overall, the game just plain needs shitcanning.

As for this game right here:
1. If you actually can put together something that works reliably in various browsers (which many HTML games seem to fail at), I'd welcome a minigame, because the only thing I hate more than blatantly obvious choices are counterintuitive-just-to-be-unpredictable choices. And yes, the latter is what I#d expect in a choice-based wrestling game, because it'd be the MNcMahon thing to do.
2. Story-wise, it might make sense that this promotion is trying to carve out some market share by being 'edgier' than the big players, with some softcore stuff actually happening on-screen. Actual hardcore stuff, however, should probably be backstage.

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
IIRC some promo have kind of adult content..
Celebrating like Edge and Lita..
But not that deep..
Just like GM mode in WWE game..

Reactions: KlonHad

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
R for retarded. :)0. Not the game mind you, it has promise, but Rasslin' is how Trump got in to office. Hillbilly 'rasslin fans swung the vote. Lmao. It's funny because it is true
Keep the game going oh and I could tell you some stuff about Rosa (Abella Danger) that would make ya puke in your mouth a bit lol

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
This is very early so there are several ways you can go with it. For me, I would prefer it kept realistic in the ring and in front of the crowd but hardcore stuff behind the scenes like you have now.

Just some ideas -
As someone suggested, If you add money to the game, you could have an optional 'underground wrestling' without cameras, to make some extra money. In that, you have the sex matches.

If you keep it separate, you could include reputation stats - 'Superstar Wrestling' rep for the public and an 'Underground Wrestling' for the sex matches and have benefits to winning and losing - money, rep, items etc.

Start off with just women and based on your rep, you can book better matches including matches with and against men.

You could have the same guy wrestling the men in both public and underground or different people you manage and if they beat your wrestler, they get you.

Build up your public (SW) rep with matches and hardcore stuff behind the scenes.
Build up your private (UW) rep with matches and hardcore stuff in the ring.

So you could have content for people that want -
- realistic in the ring and hardcore behind the scenes
- sex matches with consequences in front of a crowd
- both

Like I said, just some ideas. Interesting start so far. I'll be watching to see where this goes. I'm hoping the project keeps going and turns into more of 'The Company' and 'Adam & Gaia' rather than 'Fightclub Reborn'.

Last edited:

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
This is very early so there are several ways you can go with it. For me, I would prefer it kept realistic in the ring and in front of the crowd but hardcore stuff behind the scenes like you have now.

Just some ideas -
As someone suggested, If you add money to the game, you could have an optional 'underground wrestling' without cameras, to make some extra money. In that, you have the sex matches.

If you keep it separate, you could include reputation stats - 'Superstar Wrestling' rep for the public and an 'Underground Wrestling' for the sex matches and have benefits to winning and losing - money, rep, items etc.

Start off with just women and based on your rep, you can book better matches including matches with and against men.

You could have the same guy wrestling the men in both public and underground or different people you manage and if they beat your wrestler, they get you.

Build up your public (SW) rep with matches and hardcore stuff behind the scenes.
Build up your private (UW) rep with matches and hardcore stuff in the ring.

So you could have content for people that want -
- realistic in the ring and hardcore behind the scenes
- sex matches with consequences in front of a crowd
- both

Like I said, just some ideas. Interesting start so far. I'll be watching to see where this goes. I'm hoping the project keeps going and turns into more of 'The Company' and 'Adam & Gaia' rather than 'Fightclub Reborn'.
Thanks for the feedback, Its all great ideas that can be implemented into the game, For now it will be a vast branching story in the manager path and in the singles path it would be more of a sim like you suggested.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
week 2 of content for manager path is out for patrons:

"
RRW 0.15 is here

Just to recap, The first week of content had 11 different endings leading to 7 different beginnings for the second week, the second week which is this update introduces a sex scene with 3 different variations, 5 different endings for the show and 7 different match results based on your choices, Like i said this game is gonna have many choices effecting your gameplay for short and long term, That's why it takes a lot to push out those updates and because of the variety its more prone to bugs and spelling errors so if you find one, Notify me and i'll fix it!. Enjoy!

"

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
Lol, it's funny i stumbled upon this after i just watched a video on YouTube regarding the whole Lita, Edge and Matt Hardy debacle.

Reactions: KlonHad
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote