• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Update is up for patreon

"RRW 0.2.6 is here with 2 new scenes, 1 of the scenes is a femdom scene, It requires you to get on the gm's good side and for Daniel to lose his fight on the 2nd and 3rd week. The 2nd scene will reveal itself if Daniel was pinned in the match on week 3.

With that i would like to inform you that from now on RRW will get bi monthly updates, I have finally pinned down a good writer that's committed to the project, Committed writers cost a ton of money (which is more then the page makes btw but i believe in this project) So i have changed the tiers for RRW, Those of you that already have the original tier will keep their benefits for the same fee so don't worry. "

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
for a 0.2.6 version, there is no content to speak of. But the girl is nice and if the author pics up pace this could be something.

Reactions: KlonHad
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote