• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Just to recap, The first week of content had 11 different endings leading to 7 different beginnings for the second week, the second week which is this update introduces a sex scene with 3 different variations, 5 different endings for the show and 7 different match results based on your choices, Like i said this game is gonna have many choices effecting your gameplay for short and long term
You are creating an unsustainable choice framework. Are you familiar with the parable of working for 1 penny a day but each day it doubles? In 30 days it is worth over ten million dollars. If each update adds just 2 branches you will have over 64 possible story branches in half a dozen updates, in 4 more updates you will have over a thousand. You can't sustain that as a developer. You have to limit your paths and you have to limit choices to something manageable. Otherwise things will run away on you. One simple way to allow choice is a points system and where you limits the paths you are on but gate content based on how many points you have. The point system can be corruption, or affection or whatever you want and it can be hidden as well.

7 different paths is going to explode in complexity and the flags needed for the choices is going to balloon out of control real fast. There is a reason why games limit choice, it isn't because devs are lazy or stupid they know choices make for a better gaming experience. The reality of the maths behind choice is such that just a few choices that lead to different paths in a game get so out of hand so quickly you have to "fake" choices for the player, limiting most choices to something you can manage in the abstract like affection/love/corruption points as well as limit the number of different paths the player can follow. limit "real" choices to something you can manage. Otherwise after a few updates you are going to be drowning in work and you wont be able to keep up.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I love the premise of sexual wrestling, I just hope it'll be streamlined where you're actively the one wrestling and then have Dom/Sub/Inbetween paths.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
You are creating an unsustainable choice framework. Are you familiar with the parable of working for 1 penny a day but each day it doubles? ...
Its not like for like, there are 11 different paths in the first week, but they only lead to 7 different starting points in the latest week. t doesn't always multiply upwards and every decision you make doesn't have to have a lasting impact.

He could start with 7 different beginnings and have 100 different journeys within this week but they could all end in the same place, so there is one beginning in the next week. Its all down to how good the Dev is at writing and how complicated he wants to make it.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Good start, i just recommend to play your own content when you finished a new path to find any issues. Trough my first run i found around 4 code error's whithout looking. They are also quite easy to fix.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
The story promo is different than what we been getting lately, that's a +. Also, who's that chick hanging on the ropes? I really dig those baby making hips :love:
Abella Danger. And i'm not really pleased with the fact that i didn't need to google for it. Well, maybe a little bit pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: torkenstiem

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
You are creating an unsustainable choice framework. Are you familiar with the parable of working for 1 penny a day but each day it doubles? In 30 days it is worth over ten million dollars. If each update adds just 2 branches you will have over 64 possible story branches in half a dozen updates, in 4 more updates you will have over a thousand. You can't sustain that as a developer. You have to limit your paths and you have to limit choices to something manageable. Otherwise things will run away on you. One simple way to allow choice is a points system and where you limits the paths you are on but gate content based on how many points you have. The point system can be corruption, or affection or whatever you want and it can be hidden as well.

7 different paths is going to explode in complexity and the flags needed for the choices is going to balloon out of control real fast. There is a reason why games limit choice, it isn't because devs are lazy or stupid they know choices make for a better gaming experience. The reality of the maths behind choice is such that just a few choices that lead to different paths in a game get so out of hand so quickly you have to "fake" choices for the player, limiting most choices to something you can manage in the abstract like affection/love/corruption points as well as limit the number of different paths the player can follow. limit "real" choices to something you can manage. Otherwise after a few updates you are going to be drowning in work and you wont be able to keep up.
I understand your concern and i hope to make my game just like the wrestling game from the early 2000 "here comes the pain" where you can end up in a different path depending on your choices, and having several paths available to explore. I'm tracking variables in the game right now to make it easier on future updates, Your choices would lead you to different results/scenes/dialouge is what I'm aiming for the most rather than every choice splitting the path again and again

Reactions: jessy89

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Good start, i just recommend to play your own content when you finished a new path to find any issues. Trough my first run i found around 4 code error's whithout looking. They are also quite easy to fix.
can you point me to where? i hadn't any time to fix the code or check it because of all the different branches

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I miss the options , graphics and animated actions for the seemed supposed "promissed" female fight squences.:sick::oops:
This "Game" looks a little bit like a fake pack.:unsure::rolleyes:
I´m not real fully in the mood to watch and follow this:confused: if there won´t be a lot of improvements in future releases.

@ KlonHad : so keep on working for better. The Force may be with you my Padawan.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I miss the options , graphics and animated actions for the seemed supposed "promissed" female fight squences.:sick::oops:
This "Game" looks a little bit like a fake pack.:unsure::rolleyes:
I´m not real fully in the mood to watch and follow this:confused: if there won´t be a lot of improvements in future releases.

@ KlonHad : so keep on working for better. The Force may be with you my Padawan.
The manager path would be choice based, Afterwards i would put in a combat system for the single/tag team path

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
can you point me to where? i hadn't any time to fix the code or check it because of all the different branches
At passage tdtgar1, Trust Daniel to get a reversal, Get Sean's Attention, Attack Sean, td1, gs1, as1, gsa2, as2, etiwao and Wait for Daniel's match to interrupt. There is an extra "[" at the link.

At passage w2l1 You have italic text but haven't closed it for the link.

Couldn't find more thats about it, also my personal opinion is some more visual content. Just to make some text more appealing to read.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
At passage tdtgar1, Trust Daniel to get a reversal, Get Sean's Attention, Attack Sean, td1, gs1, as1, gsa2, as2, etiwao and Wait for Daniel's match to interrupt. There is an extra "[" at the link.

At passage w2l1 You have italic text but haven't closed it for the link.

Couldn't find more thats about it, also my personal opinion is some more visual content. Just to make some text more appealing to read.
Thanks, I'll work on it and fix it

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
I could tell you some stuff about Rosa (Abella Danger) that would make ya puke in your mouth a bit
I really, really, really, really need to know. Call it sick and twisted curiosity. Morbid curiosity. Maybe I just need to puke. But I really want to know this now.

The real question is...... why doesn't anyone else want to know this?

To get back on track:
The game has a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress! I'll probably 'watch' this thread, but I tend to just disappear for months at a time, but I'll watch it. Especially to see if my curiosity can be sated.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Week 3 of the manager path is out for patrons, plenty of choices to be made, a new scene for you to experience and a serious upgrade in terms of writing.

The next update which will come later this month will add the week 4 content, some small additions to this week's show as well, and more visuals to make the game a bit more immersive.

90% of the saves from previous weeks should work for the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote