• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
It seems there is a bug where Rhyll and the mercenaries disappear if you make Mina happy again by giving her the dress.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Janky text is still a problem. You click option, delay, delay, delay, dialogue appears. For what reason?
Characters name disappears between dialogue frames which makes it look like its flickering black.
Then sometimes but not other times text comes staggeringly instead of instant. Why? Who knows.

Oh well maybe in a future update.

Reactions: Grelk and Enigmanic

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Play power mode and visit every location, all lairs have one specific character each, but all involve sacrificing one of the girls to get them or power them up. The cove you sacrifice the abess , the tower you give up valzira, and the mine you sacrifice Heloise.
Yeah, it seems like I had to sacrifice the abess. Shame though, she was thick.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, it seems like I had to sacrifice the abess. Shame though, she was thick.
You can go for Abandoned Mine lair and just tell Infernals to fuck off. No lair faction, but hey, all girls available.

Or you can go for Spire and sacrifice Valzira, screw that bitch anyway.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Papers Check event for Mina? I tried to follow the instructions (Leave her with her stuff when you see her caravan, it doesn't matter if she's happy or angry at you) and then go to the Fishing Village/Gutters Cove in Act III, well I did that and she never showed up! to be exact I broke her crossbow then fucked her (didn't except her bargaining down) but I said "Yes" instead of "Go" so it should've been fine. Did I get something wrong or is the event broken?
Sorry if this was already answered in the thread, the search function isn't working for me for some reason

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I agree. I want happy Naho to be my bodyguard and happy Valzira to be my wife. I think being good is more challenging than breaking the characters.
You are right that being good is more challenging but you are inherently taking people to your lair against their will. Valzira hates your fucking guts, not just because you kidnapped her and outwitted her, but because you are a dragon. Her race and your race are practically programmed to be at odds with each other.

Just like Naho, I don't see a happy relationship being brought if you can't break or make her dependent on you. It's literally the only way Naho will be your consort because if you try to do it normally, she is going to attempt to fucking kill you. Because, surprise, surprise, she hates you for beating her in honorable combat and humiliating her in front of her tribe.

They aren't going to fall for you, they have no reason to. You took everything that matter to them and they already hated and celebrated the genocide of your kind. I just don't see it working. Even if you choose to not touch them and speak nicely, they aren't going to change how they feel about you. This isn't an anime where you can change people by being kind, especially since they hate your guts and have a good reason to. If you feel this way, You honestly don't understand the characters and don't want to. You just want to force your fantasy version of them into the game. I just can't see someone like Naho or Val being genuinely happy consorts/servants of the dragon.

Little Rant and Spoils for both characters below.

If you really look at it, both Naho and Val are hypocrites, which makes them more believable and tolerable characters in my opinion. Naho and Val are convinced of some ultra-sexist stuff about the power dynamics of men and women, hell the whole world kinda is. Naho takes about honor, her pack, and how she prided herself on being alpha. Accusing her pack of being nothing but worthless curs who just wanted to fuck. Guess how she rose to power? By fucking and using herbs given to her by Val so she wouldn't get pregnant, she was protected by guy members who thought she was bearing their child and didn't want any harm done to her. So she manipulated her pack into doing what she wanted and continue to do so more ruthlessly when she began as Alpha, but she didn't have the strength nor the tactics to drive away human mercs harassing them. She depended too much on Val who was essentially just helping her because she was bored.

Naho wasn't a good alpha/leader, she didn't try to understand or compromise with her pack. She forbid them from fucking others that weren't their race and she broke Erubon's legs because he was a threat to her leadership. Her way of leading the pack depended entirely on Val backing her up and the pack bending the knee. When she fought and lost to you, her pack celebrated and she saw it as a betrayal. But she never worked to gain any real loyalty and she gain power by fucking just like the same people she looked down upon. Her pride was just too big for her to ever see her mistakes. Her pack accepts you because you are strong and she was pretty much oppressing them in their eyes. You defeated her fairly in a one-on-one match, but she feels that dragons don't deserve honor and they should have all just jumped you when she lost. But that's just her covering for her pride again. Like Val she is unable to do any actual self-reflection and is stuck in her ways.

Val is even worst though. I can barely put into words how much I like her as a character and hate her and the convocation. The elves genocided a whole race and pretty much do exactly what dragons do but under the protection of their religion and through more subtle means. Valzira has a deep hatred of men and honestly sees them as nothing more than beasts. To her, it is the job of a wise woman to twist the wills of beasts (men) to suit their purposes. From what I have inferred in the story, I think a lot of her hate may have come from the dragon she served. She has done two things on a whim. One of them was what she did To Issa and the other was her screwing over the pack by planting ideas in Naho's head. The casual way she abandons people due to boredom shows she doesn't really care for her fellow women. Rather of how she tries to spin it she believes in a mentality similar to a lot of dragons, just replacing brains over brawn. She lost against you because she looked down on you and saw you as a simple beast. When you have shown her that she was wrong, she denies it entirely. Her ego will not allow her to escape that she lost to you. So she plays herself as a victim, but her actions through conversations showed she was pretty cruel to other and even assisted a dragon that did the same to his captives.

You really can't reason with people like that, especially when they don't want to hear what you have to say and reject you as a living creature.

Last edited:

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Does anybody know if there was ever a fix for the

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Ravager\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "Ravager\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "init.rpyc", line 24402, in script
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "init.rpyc", line 24402, in script
  File "Ravager\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Ravager\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Ravager\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/init.rpy", line 24402, in <module>
NameError: name 'Version_name' is not defined

problem? I can't even start up the game anymore.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You are right that being good is more challenging but you are inherently taking people to your lair against their will. Valzira hates your fucking guts, not just because you kidnapped her and outwitted her, but because you are a dragon. Her race and your race are practically programmed to be at odds with each other.

Just like Naho, I don't see a happy relationship being brought if you can't break or make her dependent on you. It's literally the only way Naho will be your consort because if you try to do it normally, she is going to attempt to fucking kill you. Because, surprise, surprise, she hates you for beating her in honorable combat and humiliating her in front of her tribe.

They aren't going to fall for you, they have no reason to. You took everything that matter to them and they already hated and celebrated the genocide of your kind. I just don't see it working. Even if you choose to not touch them and speak nicely, they aren't going to change how they feel about you. This isn't an anime where you can change people by being kind, especially since they hate your guts and have a good reason to. If you feel this way, You honestly don't understand the characters and don't want to. You just want to force your fantasy version of them into the game. I just can't see someone like Naho or Val being genuinely happy consorts/servants of the dragon.

If you really look at it, both Naho and Val are hypocrites, which makes them more believable and tolerable characters in my opinion. Naho and Val are convinced of some ultra-sexist stuff about the power dynamics of men and women, hell the whole world kinda is. Naho takes about honor, her pack, and how she prided herself on being alpha. Accusing her pack of being nothing but worthless curs who just wanted to fuck. Guess how she rose to power? By fucking and using herbs given to her by Val so she wouldn't get pregnant, she was protected by guy members who thought she was bearing their child and didn't want any harm done to her. So she manipulated her pack into doing what she wanted and continue to do so more ruthlessly when she began as Alpha, but she didn't have the strength nor the tactics to drive away human mercs harassing them. She depended too much on Val who was essentially just helping her because she was bored.

Naho wasn't a good alpha/leader, she didn't try to understand or compromise with her pack. She forbid them from fucking others that weren't their race and she broke Erubon's legs because he was a threat to her leadership. Her way of leading the pack depended entirely on Val backing her up and the pack bending the knee. When she fought and lost to you, her pack celebrated and she saw it as a betrayal. But she never worked to gain any real loyalty and she gain power by fucking just like the same people she looked down upon. Her pride was just too big for her to ever see her mistakes. Her pack accepts you because you are strong and she was pretty much oppressing them in their eyes. You defeated her fairly in a one-on-one match, but she feels that dragons don't deserve honor and they should have all just jumped you when she lost. But that's just her covering for her pride again. Like Val she is unable to do any actual self-reflection and is stuck in her ways.

Val is even worst though. I can barely put into words how much I like her as a character and hate her and the convocation. The elves genocided a whole race and pretty much do exactly what dragons do but under the protection of their religion and through more subtle means. Valzira has a deep hatred of men and honestly sees them as nothing more than beasts. To her, it is the job of a wise woman to twist the wills of beasts (men) to suit their purposes. From what I have inferred in the story, I think a lot of her hate may have come from the dragon she served. She has done two things on a whim. One of them was what she did To Issa and the other was her screwing over the pack by planting ideas in Naho's head. The casual way she abandons people due to boredom shows she doesn't really care for her fellow women. Rather of how she tries to spin it she believes in a mentality similar to a lot of dragons, just replacing brains over brawn. She lost against you because she looked down on you and saw you as a simple beast. When you have shown her that she was wrong, she denies it entirely. Her ego will not allow her to escape that she lost to you. So she plays herself as a victim, but her actions through conversations showed she was pretty cruel to other and even assisted a dragon that did the same to his captives.

You really can't reason with people like that, especially when they don't want to hear what you have to say and reject you as a living creature.
Great job at explaining Val's and Naho's characters in such great detail. Maybe after this some people would understand that you can't just be nice to everyone. Some characters are irredeemable scumbags who answer with poison to kindness.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

A common debate among comic book fans is, "If X and Y were to clash, who would win?"
Stan Lee replied, "Whoever the storyteller wants to win the fight will win."
I see your point, but developers can create an alternative route if they want. For example: recruiting a wolf pack is not compulsory. Defeating Naho can be skipped. Suppose, in the process of conquest, we can offer them an alliance. Naho is not a good leader, but she is not stupid. She'd probably take it, especially if we'd already subjugated everyone else and, say, offered them the lowlands in return.
Since I'm not writing the story, it's all hypothetical. I'm just saying that it can be done if the writers want to do it.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
A common debate among comic book fans is, "If X and Y were to clash, who would win?"
Stan Lee replied, "Whoever the storyteller wants to win the fight will win."
I see your point, but developers can create an alternative route if they want. For example: recruiting a wolf pack is not compulsory. Defeating Naho can be skipped. Suppose, in the process of conquest, we can offer them an alliance. Naho is not a good leader, but she is not stupid. She'd probably take it, especially if we'd already subjugated everyone else and, say, offered them the lowlands in return.
Since I'm not writing the story, it's all hypothetical. I'm just saying that it can be done if the writers want to do it.

I get what you are saying, but I'm saying that doing that would essentially ruin the character and wouldn't be believable. It would just be out of character. Naho isn't stupid, per se but she is blinded by her own pride and belief of how things should be. She would never align with the dragon and if she did, she would without a doubt be planning to betray us. Because in her eyes, The dragon is worst than then the mercenaries and other city folk. She can't just stop hating the dragon and get along with him. It's a core part of her belief and character. The only way to get her as a consort is to break her, break her bonds, and break her self-image. She doesn't stay with you because she loves you, regardless of how nice you are to her she still hates you. And why shouldn't she? You literally had her tortured because she never gave in to you and never stopped hating you.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Too much reasoning for a game with dragons and magic:sneaky:
If it was just a game with dragons and magic, then I wouldn't have bothered. But the game is complex and has great lore and imprecations that the players can learn if they pay attention to it. That's what makes this game so good, it melds story and lewd stuff together seamlessly, with neither taking away from the other.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Great job at explaining Val's and Naho's characters in such great detail. Maybe after this some people would understand that you can't just be nice to everyone. Some characters are irredeemable scumbags who answer with poison to kindness.
To be fair, they are somewhat right about the nature of most dragons. I think the reason why our dragon is such an aberration is because of the fusion of a mortal mind with the Sun's essence. We still have our cravings but it's up to us whether we are completely ruled by them. We can resist them, but it's still a part of us and something we are going to indulge in. If we didn't, we wouldn't have any consult, allies, or treasure.

Val and Nah have good reason to still treat you like shit, We did basically abduct them and treat them as gloried sex slaves. But they are also clear threats that we recognized and conquered. Valzira was going to interfere after a while, even though only Mael and Heloise were sent to stop you. I love the dynamic of hatred between Val and the dragon. I like Val, in general, she is so easy to hate and dislike. She isn't some female villain who deserves pity or wasn't a bad person. Whatever made her this way might have sucked but she still choose to act on all her nefarious whims. She doesn't have any qualities that really make you feel sympathetic for her, she couldn't beg or grovel if her life depended on it. Instead, she threatens, insults, and spits her harmless venom. Out of every one of the captives, she deserves pretty much every bad fate she gets. Not once will she ever regret or think back on her actions? She will only focus on how the world wronged her and why she didn't kill the dragon. She shit-talks Issa for bemoaning their place in the world, but she's the exact same when she converses with Marie-Anne. An interaction I loved because the 'dumb cow farmgirl' flip her ideas back at her and pointed out her own hypocrisy.

For someone as intelligent as she claimed to be, she never realizes that she is just as much a pawn to the moon goddess (and pale convocation) as Maelys and Heloise. Or maybe she does and it's all just grandstanding at this point. I hope we eventually have Consort Heloise or Redemped Mal interact with Val, I really want to learn more about her.

Sorry for stretching this out,Val is just one of those characters you love to see get the snobbiness kicked out of her.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes