YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
As of Act V, we can impregnante Chanwe, Chooch, Darja, Marie-Anne, Mina, Naho, Sabetha & Inej (well, just Inej), and either Heloise or Valizira.

Then there's the girls for whom it's too soon to tell, which includes Adeline, Chia (whom you can only bang in Act V), and Enid (again).
As of Act V, Enid is already a mother of a bunch of Kobolds.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think I fell in love with the cute little farm girl Marie-Anne deserves to be a princess dammit she has suffered a lot and deserves all the best now she is very sweet and like all animals The big Mc dragon did well deep down inside she already loves him very much!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Shame we can only have one consort. I want to make Darja's wish come true, but Heloise IS the mother of my apocalypse baby.
Oh man, that will change soon, just wait for the next updates I also really want them like the consort.:love::love::love:
Darja will have her wish come true with the help of Uncle Malagar.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

A member who prefers to remain anonymous has provided this link for android users for version 5.0.5
However if you guys would like the latest version in android do ask the people who make android ports

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Seriously though Why Enid out of the queen option even though she's the Dragon First Time and she's red head first mother too she should be jealous of other and ask the dragon For it without sound so eager and when he go back in her she Go eager
and I also wonder Enid were not virgen or were she ?

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes