dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I may be misunderstanding your question but generally speaking you're meant to make multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. You can save and reload some scenes but some choices will close off various branches for the rest of the playthrough.

*edit* Oh I think I understand now. Each lair has certain factions and certain scenes tied to them, so when you pick your lair you're cutting off the other lair factions/characters/scenes
Exactly I spoke about the benchmarks on the 3 or 4 of available which allows to have the maximum of function? Or are some of the big gameplay parts exclusive to a particular lair like the futa demon again?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I may be misunderstanding your question but generally speaking you're meant to make multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. You can save and reload some scenes but some choices will close off various branches for the rest of the playthrough.

*edit* Oh I think I understand now. Each lair has certain factions and certain scenes tied to them, so when you pick your lair you're cutting off the other lair factions/characters/scenes
Yep. As there are three possible lair locations, ideally you should play through the game at least three times.

May 3, 2022
Exactly I spoke about the benchmarks on the 3 or 4 of available which allows to have the maximum of function? Or are some of the big gameplay parts exclusive to a particular lair like the futa demon again?
Yes, some gameplay parts are exclusive to a particular lair.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help, I don't know if it's a bug or if it's normal, but every time I have the dream: Your encounter with Heloïse and then I finish it, I go back to bed, it reappears every time, except that in addition there are two other dreams that are always the same: The place you were born. and the rolling countryside. I can watch The place you were born. and the rolling countryside without problem it will not reappear unless I look: You encounter with Heloïse and is repeated ad infinitum
Impossible to make sure that it is more offered when I go to bed suddenly if it is mandatory for the dream to be available again its impossible for me

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
It must be 20 times that I watch them but each time I do those of Heloise the other two appear :(

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
That does sound like a bug. Unfortunately I don't think the devs hang out here at all.
It must be related to v 5.0.7 a because it's not an old save but a new part after maybe it's because I'm in chapter 4 and I should have watched them in chap2 or 3

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Played this amazing game a fair bit long ago, just as I think 5.0 released was when I quit and then figured would wait until its near or fully complete.

Have they said how long it would be too be completed?

I know their steam page says 2-3 years (ie Sep 3, 2022-2023) but as all know that just a guess in general they made and life things happened, they may have done better then assumed, they may have decided to go further, etc...

Reactions: Grelk

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Played this amazing game a fair bit long ago, just as I think 5.0 released was when I quit and then figured would wait until its near or fully complete.

Have they said how long it would be too be completed?

I know their steam page says 2-3 years (ie Sep 3, 2022-2023) but as all know that just a guess in general they made and life things happened, they may have done better then assumed, they may have decided to go further, etc...
I don't think completion is imminent. I'd guess at least another six months, maybe a year or even more.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
as of v5.07a I cant seem to see the bestiality content, even with the switch enabled help
Its early in the game when you go to the farmgirl you force her into something to lock her in place and leave her there. That's not really worth it though as it like 1 or 2 lines and 1 image. I guess the wolf ppl can be considered also as well if you recruit them and the farm girl and she will fuck them if you capture her in certain circumstance.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes