virus115

Jan 20, 2022
I can't start in PC, when i click its open to steam
Whoever updated the game last time screwed up like this. They uploaded the unplayable steam version instead of Patreon version.

I've downloaded the pc version and it does not open at all.
Wait for the actual Patreon version. Someone didn't know that the Steam version is locked.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone know if you are going to actual be able to choose whom the queen.
Not sure, I would assume so though at this point everyone is adamant against it other than Darja. I really don't like the princess character, she seems shady, so making Darja a real princess dragon maker is supposed to need some royal blood. Let's see how much...

I have a question myself. I really don't want to replay the game to see, but what happens if you don't use the breaker on Naho? IIRC if you make her your primary consort she runs away or something, but what if you don't break her, don't make her the prime consort, and then play this patch? Is she just not as messed up and still lives like a pet? Out of all the girls who's lives you make better by ruining them, she's the most pitiful, so I kind of want her to have a nicer story arc than she has now.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Darja would be a better option because she is cute and very kind to everyone The problem is that we have to solve the royal blood situation but it won't be too difficult with the help of Uncle Malagar, in that.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
It has been long time when I last time play this game but I need to ask before try out the new content.

Dose the main base locations equal now? becuse I remember that the spirall(mountian) has more content than the two others If I decide to play now and pick up new base at the start of the game do they will have the same amount of content?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
It has been long time when I last time play this game but I need to ask before try out the new content.

Dose the main base locations equal now? becuse I remember that the spirall(mountian) has more content than the two others If I decide to play now and pick up new base at the start of the game do they will have the same amount of content?
Depends what you are into IMO. You can look at the walk though to see the pros and cons of each, but I still think the Spire is the optimal choice for content if you like character development and options. The other two seems more for fetish stuff to me.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Depends what you are into IMO. You can look at the walk though to see the pros and cons of each, but I still think the Spire is the optimal choice for content if you like character development and options. The other two seems more for fetish stuff to me.
Yes I know already the mine from the past Its a demon and I like It,but I do not like to sacrafice my companions :/ how about the swamp base? with the minimum spoilers what I can expect.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ravager [v5.0.8] [4MinuteWarning]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.2 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Darja would be a better option because she is cute and very kind to everyone The problem is that we have to solve the royal blood situation but it won't be too difficult with the help of Uncle Malagar, in that.
The trouble is that unless you chose the spire as your lair back at the start of Act 2 then Malagar never puts in an appearance. Though I suppose there's nothing preventing the devs having him belatedly turn up in Act 5 should they choose to do so.

Elendil117

Jul 14, 2020
Not sure, I would assume so though at this point everyone is adamant against it other than Darja. I really don't like the princess character, she seems shady, so making Darja a real princess dragon maker is supposed to need some royal blood. Let's see how much...

I have a question myself. I really don't want to replay the game to see, but what happens if you don't use the breaker on Naho? IIRC if you make her your primary consort she runs away or something, but what if you don't break her, don't make her the prime consort, and then play this patch? Is she just not as messed up and still lives like a pet? Out of all the girls who's lives you make better by ruining them, she's the most pitiful, so I kind of want her to have a nicer story arc than she has now.
In my playtrough i never used Breaker on any Captives. In act V Naho is still the same like we defeat her and catch. She is more like slave in dungeon than normal Captive like others. I have same problem with Maelys. I don't know how to change her situation to be more like others girls.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017

I kill the princess every time

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Whoever updated the game last time screwed up like this. They uploaded the unplayable steam version instead of Patreon version.

Wait for the actual Patreon version. Someone didn't know that the Steam version is locked.
Why wait? DRM Remover from the OP works great with the latest (5.0.8) version.

Trojan in the file!! Was undetected by Windowsdefender and i found it manuel? Wtf are u uploading.
If you are talking about 'Ravager.exe' from here. All major anti-virus engines (excluding 6 shitty nonames) found nothing.

Lots of emotion, no details at all. In order not to throw empty accusations, you could write in more detail what, where and how you found.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes