lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Its early in the game when you go to the farmgirl you force her into something to lock her in place and leave her there. That's not really worth it though as it like 1 or 2 lines and 1 image. I guess the wolf ppl can be considered also as well if you recruit them and the farm girl and she will fuck them if you capture her in certain circumstance.
you dont need to lock her to get bestiality content, nor give her to the wolf pack. When you talk to her after a dream she tells you how she fucked the animals (with scenes), there is also the wolf (no need to give her to the pack) she gets that will trigger bestiality scenes.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
Somewhy skipped this game for a long time and when i gave it a chance - i played for three days straight and now i need more but also afraid to loose in another game for days
Still... Is there similar content with same (or bigger) quality? (animated, voiced, monster/beast focused(!), pregnancy, harem(? i mostly not into that but this game showed me that characters with... well... character can excite even more than just good hcontent), slaves/trainer)

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hey there 4MinuteWarning , I think i encountered a bug.

I never empowered Malagar in my game, valzira is still in my prison, yet after recess i could fly to malagar lab and talk to him and he had valzira in his armillary sphere.

I think I have a "Schrodinger Valzirah" being at 2 places at the same time (I didn't wanted to empower anyone besside my daughter with Eloïse).

I still want to keep her intact in my dungeon in case we can turn her to our side in a later update but I fear my save me be corrupted (if not an error on your side ^^)

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Its early in the game when you go to the farmgirl you force her into something to lock her in place and leave her there. That's not really worth it though as it like 1 or 2 lines and 1 image. I guess the wolf ppl can be considered also as well if you recruit them and the farm girl and she will fuck them if you capture her in certain circumstance.
you dont need to lock her to get bestiality content, nor give her to the wolf pack. When you talk to her after a dream she tells you how she fucked the animals (with scenes), there is also the wolf (no need to give her to the pack) she gets that will trigger bestiality scenes.
Also when you go to naho in the beginning, AFAIK you can hand her to the feral wolf after you defeat her. I cant seem to trigger either one tbh

mcspron

Mar 29, 2020
Bestiality scenes as of 5.07.a

Feral wolves:
Give to the wolf tribe and revisit: Mina, Heloise, the thieves, Cooch
Recruit the wolf tribe by giving them Naho
Capture Naho and recruit the wolf tribe and visit her until Eburon and a wolf come to see her too then let the wolf have her
Make Naho your pet and consort (you need Breaker), then let her use the wolf tribe when she asks for a subsitute
Have Marie-Anne happy, the wolf tribe recruited, and a bathhouse and take a bath
Have her happy and the wolf tribe recruited and she'll adopt a wolf when you visit and have a few scenes with him (seeing the adoption scene locks off the bathhouse one so do that first)
Question her about liking animals when you know her secret

Equines:
Have the mercs and Cooch recruited and visit them
Rape Marie-Anne and leave her there in act 2 then revisit in act 3
Dream of the rolling countryside after meeting her
Give her to the Infernals and revisit

Pigs:
Give Marie-Anne to the Kobolds and revisit

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxafran

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
Somewhy skipped this game for a long time and when i gave it a chance - i played for three days straight and now i need more but also afraid to loose in another game for days
Still... Is there similar content with same (or bigger) quality? (animated, voiced, monster/beast focused(!), pregnancy, harem(? i mostly not into that but this game showed me that characters with... well... character can excite even more than just good hcontent), slaves/trainer)
I could recommend two, neither are voiced tho:
  • Seeds of Chaos - RenPy game with D&D type of gameplay based on dice rolls (mostly success/fail checks) and an absolute trove of H-scene, different routes with characters, choice-and-outcomes, relationships, etc. Has some monster content aswell, pregnancy (afaik). But unfortunately it's also not yet finished.
  • Roundscape Adorevia - RPGM game with all the "wonderful" features and bugs. A big storyline, plethora of side-quests with H content. Bestiality, monster, pregnancy in place. Somewhat varied in routes. Combat become a pain in the ass quite early - cheats or saveeditor to the rescue. Should you choose to try it - go for verson 5.8, ever since 6.0 devs decided to do a "makeover" and change a bunch of H-scenes with ai re-draws (good quality, but soulless) and implemented a plethora of new bugs.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I could recommend two, neither are voiced tho:
  • Seeds of Chaos - RenPy game with D&D type of gameplay based on dice rolls (mostly success/fail checks) and an absolute trove of H-scene, different routes with characters, choice-and-outcomes, relationships, etc. Has some monster content aswell, pregnancy (afaik). But unfortunately it's also not yet finished.
  • Roundscape Adorevia - RPGM game with all the "wonderful" features and bugs. A big storyline, plethora of side-quests with H content. Bestiality, monster, pregnancy in place. Somewhat varied in routes. Combat become a pain in the ass quite early - cheats or saveeditor to the rescue. Should you choose to try it - go for verson 5.8, ever since 6.0 devs decided to do a "makeover" and change a bunch of H-scenes with ai re-draws (good quality, but soulless) and implemented a plethora of new bugs.
A warning about Seeds of Chaos. Big chunk of h-scenes in that game are player getting cucked by various creatures, by them fucking and/or stealing your(player's) wife.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone else hoping with Malice messing with the universe's mechanics the next lot of kids end up as cool crossbreeds and not Kobolds? Favorite part of Corrupted Kingdoms was the crossbreed kids.

Reactions: JungleNuts

ActiveWaffle

Aug 17, 2020
Redownloaded after taking a break to let the game develop, and now when I try to run it, I get a Steam Failure, saying "no licenses". Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: Heavysmashlord

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.0.8, Runes & Ruination
Hunters and daughters, mutts and butts.
Dev Notes

This is our final interim release on the approach to major update v5.1.0 - currently on course to be completed at the end of this month.
Darja is the latest beneficiary of Amon Ra’s animation magic. Now you can go spelunking down that dragon hole in glorious full motion, across three different variations!
MVP of this build is our codesetter, GerdGenus, who has produced an extraordinary amount of work for both this build and our coming major update. Thanks, also, to Mokkel and Stuke, whose tireless sound engineering has allowed us to add ever-more voice acting to the game.

Act V Features
Faction: Petruk, or his replacement, is now eligible for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
Harem: Maelys can be visited in the palace after receiving Malice’s ministrations (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
Scene: If Maelys has been severed, she will receive a visit from Malice (Dreamweaver choice, two scenes, collab with Mattrex).
Scene: Maelys is available to be enjoyed in the palace (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
Scene: A new angle of approach for broken Naho, in the dungeons (two variants, collab with DoItToJulia).
Scene: A new angle of approach for pet Naho, in the palace (three variants, collab with DoItToJulia).
Dynamic: Malice checks up on how you’re enjoying your gift (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
Art: Undressing Heloise during your first time with her in the palace (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Malice and Maelys recreate a formative memory (Lubbio).
Art: Maelys’s post-restoration main sprite (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Maelys’s post-restoration emotes (twenty-four variants, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Another path for Naho’s broken scenes (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Another path for Naho’s palace scenes (eight images, Lubbio).
Animation: Darja’s preggo dragon hole scenes, animated (six clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated idles for post-restoration Maelys (twelve variants, Amon Ra).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Adeline’s wakeup interactions (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Chia’s wakeup interactions (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Issa’s catchup (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Valzira’s catchup (GreyScale).
Voice: The approach and return to Issa’s catchup (Maya Fae).
BG: A background for the palace storerooms.
Gallery: One of Maelys and Malice’s new scenes has been added to the Gallery (Tosk).
Achievements: ‘Fourth Time’s The Charm’ has been added, and can unlock in all playthroughs (Tosk).
Achievements: ‘Hard Reset’ has been added, and can unlock in all playthroughs (Tosk).
Achievements: ‘Mutt Stuff’ has been added, and will be available to unlock in new playthroughs (Tosk).

Act I-IV Features
Dynamic: Valzira can be made pregnant after being broken.
Art: Naho’s consort daycare with the mercenaries (four images, Lubbio)
Art: Valzira’s egg-laying scene, remastered (fifteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Valzira’s egg-laying scene, spicy nugget edition (fifteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Naho’s statuesque incarnations (three versions, Irrelevant Art).
Art: A sceptical emote for Naho (Irrelevant Art).
Art: A pregnant sprite for broken Valzira (two variants, Irrelevant Art).
A messy pregnant sprite is now available.
Art: A messy sprite for broken Valzira (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Darja’s dragon hole scenes, animated (twelve clips across two variants, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated pregnant sprites for Broken Valzira (fourteen variants, Amon Ra).
Voice: The first half of Chanwe’s final theology lesson (Midnight Iris).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Darja’s new interactions with Maelys (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Heloise’s consort arc (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Marie-Anne’s consort arc (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Marie-Anne’s interactions with Boof (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Enid’s captive interactions (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Valzira’s breaking (GreyScale).
Voice: The first half of Enid’s Broodmother interactions, happy variant (Demi Goggles).
Voice: The first half of Enid’s Broodmother interactions, unhappy variant (Demi Goggles).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s consort bathing scene (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s consort cooking scene (Marina Montague)
Voice: Mina’s consort last night (Marina Montague).
Voice: Mina’s consort last night, naga edition (Marina Montague).
Voice: Valzira’s induction to Breaker’s chambers (Jezebeth).
Voice: Valzira’s complications and continuations in Breaker’s chambers (Jezebeth).
Voice: Valzira’s downsizing and graduation from Breaker’s chambers (Jezebeth).
Voice: Valzira’s captive dialogue in her new broken state (Jezebeth).
Voice: Valzira’s modified scenes in her new broken state (Jezebeth).
UI: A fancy new Achievements screen is now available for non-Steam builds (HereToHelp and Tosk).
Gallery: Naho’s Substitute – Mercs scene is added to the Gallery.

Tweaks
Darja’s scene with Maelys can be accessed in Act V, although we currently lack dedicated art for if Darja is pregnant during it.
Maelys’s cell will be more consistently dark if she is despairing or severed.
Maelys’s history of threesomes will be remembered as they happen, to reference in future events.
Tormenting severed Maelys will be remembered, and referenced in other dialogue.
Naho’s statue, if you have one, is now proudly on display in the Act V palace hallways.
Sabetha and Inej’s arrival events are now in the main lair event queue as well as the sleep queue. This will make them trigger more reliably, and they can now do so during Act IV.
Valzira’s pregnant scenes will mark where dedicated art is expected to arrive soon.
Scene direction for Valzira’s egg-laying scene has been improved to make best use of the greater variety of CGs available.
The proteans will be clearer about who they want as their priestess when you first meet them.
The Realm map is more saturated when you mouse over a territory, to help you identify targets.
The Gallery entry for Heloise’s palace scene will feature her additional new image set.
The Gallery entries for Naho’s Act V scenes will allow you to take the new routes within those scenes.
The Gallery entry for Valzira’s egg-laying scene uses the new art for its thumbnail.
The Gallery entry for Valzira’s egg-laying scene will ask you whether you would like to see the normal or nuggie edition.
Returning to your lair’s main menu will fade out all voices and goopy sound effects currently in progress.
The ‘Bring Your Daughter To Work Day’ achievement now has unique art.

Fixes
Attacking Pale Rock immediately in Act IV will not prevent your daughter from being born.
A miscoded voice line in Adeline’s Act V dialogue has been corrected.
Being honest to Darja will no longer cause sex sounds in her Handmaiden scene to continue indefinitely.
Hector will not turn invisible after swearing his oath of allegiance.
Seeing Heloise’s dream will not reset the dreams you have seen previously.
Visiting Maelys in her despairing or severed state will not cause repeated transitions to occur.
Malagar should be correctly inaccessible in Act V if you load an old save in which you have not empowered him.
Mother failing to conquer the swamp will not cause the Hundred Companies to lose Morale in sympathy.
Valzira should actually be available to visit in Act V, now, if you have broken her.
Valzira’s pregnant broken captive scene will display a cleaner floor in its first image.
Valzira’s pained and smug emotes for her broken state are appearing correctly.
Mokkel appears in the game credits again, as they (very) deservedly should. Sorry, Mokkel!
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
To the people that have been complaining on the last few pages:
The version uploaded here is the Steam version. Check the OP to find the DRM remover

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes