GrimReaperrz

Jul 25, 2017
I've bin trying all kinds of ways to get developer menu/console to work like unren.bat and the dirtycheat file and also editing some the files using notepad++. but just can't seem to get it working.
I want extra days during act 2/3 XD
Anyone know how i can accomplish this?

Edit: Managed to get it working. unren unpacked a lot of files into the ravager/game folder and noticed option files there. looking into them i saw some extra commands to play around with to enable the console. and they were just the ones i needed to unlock it XD
added the files here for anyone else that wants them. just put them into the Ravager/Games folder.

and if someone wants to change the days left for act2/3 just open console with shift+o and enter: nDaysRemain = (the amount of days)

Last edited:

Trigger-black

Dec 11, 2022
Is there no android version of the most recent build?
NOT Yet but you can just play the windows version on Android.
Here's the compressed game (up-to-date)

Here's the emulator, the one on play store is overwhelming outdated and doesn't even work anymore.

Also download the ren'py plugin, it's also on the Joiplay site.

Reactions: Krusade7

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Taking A Walk

You move amongst the cells of your dungeon. As you enter the cell you smell the wolf girl before you see her.
She sits in a corner hugging her knees. At the sound of you entering her ears jerk around and she looks up.
She rises and assumes a defensive posture. Even now she remains defiant.

What do you want, Wyrm?

You look around the cell. It reeks of piss, waste and other unpleasant smells. Naho is filthy as she didn't get to clean herself since you captured her.

Why do you choose this?

She cocks an eyebrow seemingly confused.

Choose what?

This existence. You realise it is by your own choice?

Naho becomes visibly infuriated clenching her fists and starts growling while showing her teeth.

You did this to me! You put me in here. Raped and defiled me. So go fuck yourself.

I beat you fair and square. I took what was mine by right of conquest.

You think might makes right? That's the kind of monster you are. Just taking whatever you want.

You have hunted, killed and eaten animals. You have ambushed, robbed and murdered humans. You have beaten and dominated challengers in your tribe. Was that any different? You took what you wanted because you had the power to do so.

You stupid sun-cursed wretched monster! You took away my tribe, my freedom. You took everything from me. How could any of that be my choice?

She spits in front of your feet.

You still don't understand? Then let me show you.

You order one of your minions to bring you two sets of manacles and to bind Naho's arms and legs.

You think I'll let you...

You will wear these one way or another.

You emphasise your words with a small flame leaving your mouth.
Naho is still irritated but doesn't resist as the Kobold binds her arms and legs with a pair of manacles that are bound by a chain. She will be able to walk but running or attacking someone would be difficult.

You tell Naho to follow you and the Kobolds to keep an eye on her.

You make your way out of the dungeon and into the upper chambers. A few beastmen cross your path who laugh, whistle and make obscene gestures as they see Naho passing by. You pay them no mind but Naho is clearly embarrassed.
You come to Nina's chamber and knock.

Come in, come in!

You enter the chamber and signal Naho to follow you in.
Nina's eyes dart from her to you with a questioning expression.

So.. what can I do for you chief? Something for her or..?

I'm just taking her for a walk. Don't mind her. Let's go over my finances.

You briefly go over your resources with Nina and over the logistical work she's been doing for you and your forces.
None of that is news to you as you already covered it with Nina before but she doesn't question it.

Well, if that's all chief I'll go back to work.

You nod and leave ushering Naho outside. You visit your other "happy" captives. The Farmgirl, the Fangirl, the Drunk. Naho remembers the latter. You talk briefly with them about what they are doing and how they like it at this place while making sure Naho gets to see their chambers. While none of them are currently living in luxury it is far better than her accommodations.

After going back into a corridor you turn to Naho.

Do you understand yet?

I understand that you are a raping, pillaging beast that loves to apprehend females. I don't know what kind of tricks you used on these bitches but if you expect me to grovel like them you can wait until the sun dies.

Groveling? You let out a bellowing laughter that makes Naho and the Kobolds freeze up.

I'd love to see Mina grovel for once. But no, Naho. All these women either gave themselves to me willingly or accepted me as their master after I took them by force. None of them need to "grovel" before me. They can move freely and can choose how to spend their time. And as long as they remain loyal their loyalty will be rewarded.
I have more to show you.

You make your way back into the dungeons. Naho realises this but you can't tell whether she is apprehensive about going back or glad for this excursion to be over.
You step in front of another Cell however. You tell it's guards to open the door and gesture Naho inside.
There leaning against the wall she sees the red haired elf. Wounds still covering her body and making for a pitiful sight.
Maëlys sits quietly against the wall eyeing Naho unsure of the situation.
After a few moments to let her take the sight in you pull Naho back out of the cell and close the door.

So you captured yourself an elf. Good for you.

You ignore her condescending tone.

She is an assassin. Infiltrated my lair and tried to kill me a few days ago.

You make a pause and look Naho straight in her eyes.

She came close. It was the hardest fight of my life.

Too bad she couldn't finish the job.

She may have lost the fight. But she won something else. My profound and utmost respect.

This visibly perplexed Naho.

I have faced other elves. They are arrogant, fight with tricks and spells and worst of all they are rude.
But not her. She faced me head-on. With her blades she charged me. No spells, no words of power no arrogant claims of superiority or insults. And when I beat her she accepted her defeat.
In a way she reminded me of you. That is if you were less of a snarky brat and more of a powerful warrior.

Fuck you.

I have not touched her yet. I'm not sure I ever will. She told me of her life. Unlike you she can actually hold a civil conversation. I will give her a chance. First she must heal and then. Then we shall see.

And what does any of that have to do with me?

Because I've given you the same chance Naho. And I'm still giving it to you. Like I gave it to all the others. Loyalty and dedication will be rewarded with dignity, friendship and even love.

Love? What do you know of love!? And what chance are you speaking of? You took everything from me! Raped me, threw me in a cell to waste away and only bother with me when you want to rape me again. That's not love that's hate. You could have killed me after our fight. Or let me go if you don't care. But you torture me. Lock me away. I despise you wyrm. I despise everything you are, everything you do. Eat shit and die.

She is testing the limits of your patience. After everything she still doesn't get it.

I have one more thing to show you until it's back to the cell for you. There you can reflect if it was worth it to "waste" away in a dark cell just to insult me.

You make your way to another cell. Like before you open the door and usher Naho inside but this time you follow.
For the first time since you took Naho you see a true expression of horror on her face. She knows the inhabitant of this cell well.

Valzira.

Breaker had done a number on her. Reduced to little more than a sex toy with her limbs gone she lay on the cold ground naked and covered in wounds from both your and Breaker's administrations.

I told you I've faced other elves. She was a tricky one. Using magic and words of power. All I wanted was a conversation. Answers to questions that gnaw at me. She was dismissive and threw insults at me. So I threw your former tribe at her. She got quite a few of them. But then she was mine.

Naho kept staring but she jerked at the mention of her tribe being used and losing lives at your behest.

Valzira is quite formidable with words. Both magical and mundane. Always a new insult on her lips. No matter what I did it was clear she had no interest in cooperating. She rejected every opportunity. So now I've given up on her.

You step closer and start to move your claws over the skin of Valzira's belly and tits. Not hard enough to draw blood but leaving red marks. As she opens her mouth to scream or shout at you you give her no chance and clasp another claw over her mouth pressing with enough force to hurt her.

I've heard enough of your words, witch. You've had your chance at talking.

You molest and torture Valzira some more before stopping and leaving the Cell with Naho.

She may cling to her pride in all her arrogance if that is what she wants. Reminds you of someone else?

Your little entourage is walking back towards Naho's cell.
Naho averts your gaze clearly distraught over what she witnessed with your last captive.

Let's make something clear Naho. I don't hate you. If I hated you then you would unmistakably know it. In fact you earned my respect when you faced me off in a duel. But my patience has limits.

Reaching her cell you force her inside and order the Kobolds to remove her bindings.

You still have a choice Naho. Realise your situation. You are no longer alpha of your tribe. I am your master, your alpha now. But what kind of master I will be to you largely depends on you. If you prove yourself you could become one of my soldiers, a commander and even a trusted companion. Or you could end similar to Valzira. Just a pet. A toy. The choice is yours.

Naho opens her mouth clearly wanting to hiss a reply back at you but instead decides differently and just looks away.
You lock the door to her cell and leave her to think about everything.

So the puppy can learn after all.

Last edited:

Praket

Jan 29, 2023
still can't figure out the steam drm thing guys, i doenloaded the drm removal even replaced with main folder still can't open, the blueballing is insane ngl

johanes

May 14, 2017
wait.. if their is a non-pregnant version... their has to be a pregnant version... so my question is, how get it? xD

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
How to play this game?
Barely any renders alot of reading,
And its behind a paywall on a pirate site?Do we have a loop around it?

Reactions: dremora lord

George311

Sep 1, 2019
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.
how are these files produced? I'd rather crack it myself, especially since the exe tests positive for Zbot.
so far I tried Goldberg and Steamless without any luck, the game still won't launch...

Reactions: Saxafran

onopulec

Sep 29, 2021
I downloaded the gofile for android, and when i started the app a screen with androidmo(.)ru showed up. I thought this thread was run by the developer so why would there be a third party involved? Is this malicious or is it harmless?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tosk

George311

Sep 1, 2019
I think I found a better way for circumventing the Steam DRM:
The DRM seems to be contained in the launcher (Ravager.exe), we can instead just directly launch the .py file. No files need to be replaced this way.

To easily accomplish this, create a batch file in the game's root folder (same place the .exes are) with the following content:
Code:
@echo off
START lib\py3-windows-x86_64\pythonw.exe Ravager.py
(also in attachments)

Last edited:

razor81

Apr 26, 2021
I have not yet played this game, but in my experience, you can use tools like Steamless + Goldberg Steam Emulator if you want to crack a steam DRM game. Assuming they only use steam drm, that tools will bypass it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: if it's still doesn't work then the dev must use some checks on the game files, this can be 'tricked' by using another emulator (because goldberg is the most common one so lots of dev use game files check) which you can find .

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question ! Is there a starting choice that ensures that all the scenes are available, for example I is only one of the nest choices allowed to have the futa demon and thus have the nun and Heloise corrupted in the future.
So is it possible that a nest allows us not to miss any of the characters or scenes?

May 3, 2022
I have a question ! Is there a starting choice that ensures that all the scenes are available, for example I is only one of the nest choices allowed to have the futa demon and thus have the nun and Heloise corrupted in the future.
So is it possible that a nest allows us not to miss any of the characters or scenes?
I may be misunderstanding your question but generally speaking you're meant to make multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. You can save and reload some scenes but some choices will close off various branches for the rest of the playthrough.

*edit* Oh I think I understand now. Each lair has certain factions and certain scenes tied to them, so when you pick your lair you're cutting off the other lair factions/characters/scenes

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes