Deffa

Jul 6, 2021
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in the .rar for Windows version downloaded from Anonfiles, detected by Windows Defender on Windows 11 64 bit.
This is the first time this issue has occured downloading any version of this game.

Wouldn't touch it until it's actually cleared.

Reactions: salty_croissant

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i wonder why the uploaders don't add the DRM remover before uploading it on here... i can understand i-patches and the like for other games, that content is optional. but for an issue that makes the game unplayable why not have it fixed by default from the get go?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in the .rar for Windows version downloaded from Anonfiles, detected by Windows Defender on Windows 11 64 bit.
This is the first time this issue has occured downloading any version of this game.

Wouldn't touch it until it's actually cleared.
Are you trolling? On the AnonFiles is not rar but 7zip archive. I'm downloading it right now to check hashes on my own.

Upd:
The archive on AnonFiles is the same as here, just renamed, the hashes are identical. I also checked the archive with Kaspersky Anti-Virus and the Dr.Web CureIt! utility. Neither the first nor the second program found anything.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
In my playtrough i never used Breaker on any Captives. In act V Naho is still the same like we defeat her and catch. She is more like slave in dungeon than normal Captive like others. I have same problem with Maelys. I don't know how to change her situation to be more like others girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I played through severed Maelys and do the "restore" with Malice... I'm conflicted.

Sure, it's gonna be nice having Maelys "back" and being able to rail her lovingly, but she seems to me a bit to lusty for my liking. Kinda wish there was a happy medium there, or in the non severed we get to go balls deep in a lovely huntress without breaking her.

Spetsnaz2

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I can't launch the game.

Yes, I drag'n dropped the DRM remover.

After the aforementioned manipulation the game won't launch. Maybe because of Windows 7 or something. The compatibility and administrator launch options ain't working.

• Hey there
Reactions: IndigoHawk

Spetsnaz2

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I can't launch the game.

Yes, I drag'n dropped the DRM remover.

After the aforementioned manipulation the game won't launch. Maybe because of Windows 7 or something. The compatibility and administrator launch options ain't working.
As it turns out I was right. Latest versions of RenPy WILL NOT work on Windows 7 or older. If you are experiencing this problem - go and update to 10.

GNGNGNGN

Feb 4, 2023
Why wait? DRM Remover from the OP works great with the latest (5.0.8) version.

If you are talking about 'Ravager.exe' from here. All major anti-virus engines (excluding 6 shitty nonames) found nothing.

Lots of emotion, no details at all. In order not to throw empty accusations, you could write in more detail what, where and how you found.

there are already more people that found something aswell. Wouldn't touch that shit.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
No need to use the hard r mate, but yea. Antivirus software are often jank like that.
Yess yessss, keep the facepalms rolling in.

P.S. For those who didn't know the joke and unwittingly fell into my trap for farming likes, here's where it's from: xD

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes