codefost

Jul 23, 2021
(Passiate long rant incoming)
You miss the point of their characters when you ask for this and you also miss the point of the game's lore. Both Naho and Valzira are very break not bend with their mindsets and neither of them have any good qualities that would make them queen material.

Suddenly they are better for being queens because they resist you? Naho ran her tribe through her vagina and used those loyal to her to jump people who opposed her like Eburon. The fucked up part about that is that Valizra gave her a herb that made her temporarily infertile and the ones from her pack who protected her believed she was bearing their child. She's a fighter, no doubt but she wasn't that good of one considering she had Eburon jumped instead of 1v1inghim. In Act 2 ravager was a teenager who still had a lot to learn. And once he is decently strong enough, he dominates her. The only real threats to you was Valzira,Mae, the army, and Heloise. Naho was pretty much hated by her clan because she tried to change who they were due to Valzira's sexist views. She hates you personally because defeated her in fair combat. She hates her pack because they didn't jump you after you beat her. Bro, she's legit trash who doesn't even have honor and hates you because you are a dragon. They were is no path that makes sense where she falls in love with you. She reigns a clan built on sex and deception. Even though she hated other female clan mates who used their pussies instead of getting shit done, she submitted herself to it. If she was as great as a warrior as she believed and her fans claim, she wouldn't have had to do any of that.

With Val, I just don't really understand why people like her. Okay that was a lie, I kinda do, because she's so resisted and against you, you think it is the ultimate victory to change her and make her love you. The reason why you had to use drugs on Naho. You had to literally make her dependent on you to become your consort. Why? Because there is no reasonable way she would ever and I mean ever choose to be by your side of her own free will. The saying goes doubly so for Val who hates dragons and men with a passion. Let's not forget what she did to our poor femboy goblin, something she did without a ounce of regret or shame. She's worse than a wolf girl if I could compare their feelings towards the dragon, the wolf girl would hate the ravager while Val would loath them. Not even someone is sweet as the farm girl could actually make the elf see passed her own hypocrisy. Val is a schemer, a manipulator who does their work in is the shadows, and rarely leaves them. She doesn't know how to run a kingdom, she could make a decent adviser or spymaster but not a queen and that's if you're crazy enough to trust her with such a decision.

Being Queen is a very important role, it requires clear loyalty to the dragon and knowledge of politics, the kingdom, and proper etiquette. It's not a figurehead that's just there to look pretty and have kids, because the dragon once they mature, have very long naps. Something they don't have any control over it. The best queen candidate for not is Adeline, like her or not she's the best option for now. All other consorts and harem-mate realistically just don't have the experience or knowledge. It's a big ass role and you basically asking someone you love to be president because you love them.

I can see naho having a different type of child, but most children are kobolds because the person has to be of a certain royal blood to birth a dragon.

I thought the game made it pretty clear that the wolf girl and swamped elf would never serve you willingly it's against their characters to Serve you cuz they have good reason to dislike you. You aren't going to win them over with some good deed the hate they bear for you is not like that of a rival or girl you don't get along with. They legit want you to die it would take great joy and be the ones to deliver that death to you. Yes, you can change them but that change involves breaking them. There's no other way about it because they don't respect you and won't stop hating you regardless of what you or others say to them.

The huntress is able to change her ways because she hated her path, her hatred for you was half-hearted at best. She no longer had the feverish spark she used to. This makes perfect sense since she was literally fighting limb for limb and taking dragon dicks for the convocation and all they did was send her back for more. Until she reached the breaking point and then still continued. She isn't like Val or Hel who didn't get the bulk of what fighting dragons meant. Hell Val used to assist/manipulate a dragon. Your dragon is different from the others, you're still a killing machine who kidnaps and forces himself on those he captures, but you at least care about how they feel and stuff. Enough to listen to their plights and demands as long as it doesn't involve releasing them.

Which sounds bad, but after all the shit the huntress is put through, it's practically a breath of fresh air to be around something that actually GIVES A DAMN about her. Like holy shit, the pale convocation is fucked up. Sorry if my words are harsh
Nice description of whole thing
Queen role, i agree.
Adeline was probably TEMPORARY or front queen in public for time being.
Sure we can have Adeline teach how to become queen right? Imagine, Marie anne.
She was sweet one right? What if bc she is reasonable and have sense of self (if we don't break her) lacking knowledge can make up but other quality? I think she can make up by her sweet personality.
This is candidate i can think for now.
OH right!! Helois, she was living in luxury before. If we have malice and treat her well, maybe we can count on her being good queen (or fulfilled role properly) which make sense by her knowledge and manner even though she use to hypnosid.

other candidates idk how but if we use love or devotion as standard and judgement, Eburon was best or no.1 since he really loved you at during and end of act 4 despite loyal to pack BUTTTT!!! If we have only realistically queen, then we will have him rule out since he's male. Maybe in future branching path like malice path but instead eburon path as our candidates Which is interesting how it will go.

feel free to comment how other candidates can be queen!

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Severed Maelys can now be "fixed" by Malice.
But all the dialog optons assumes you severed her on purpose.
There is literally a scene where malice goes "she is not your lover".
Even if she did become your lover and only then got severed (when it turned out her theory of "loving consensual sex won't sever me" was wrong).
Might be Malice's bias shining through, I feel.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I love little girl Malice I just hope she has plenty of dramatic happy and sad moments next to her she's very protective and jealous of daddy I'm sad here in my game she literally devoured my precious Darja.:BootyTime:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Suddenly they are better for being queens because they resist you? Naho ran her tribe through her vagina and used those loyal to her to jump people who opposed her like Eburon. The fucked up part about that is that Valizra gave her a herb that made her temporarily infertile and the ones from her pack who protected her believed she was bearing their child. She's a fighter, no doubt but she wasn't that good of one considering she had Eburon jumped instead of 1v1inghim. In Act 2 ravager was a teenager who still had a lot to learn. And once he is decently strong enough, he dominates her. The only real threats to you was Valzira,Mae, the army, and Heloise. Naho was pretty much hated by her clan because she tried to change who they were due to Valzira's sexist views. She hates you personally because defeated her in fair combat. She hates her pack because they didn't jump you after you beat her. Bro, she's legit trash who doesn't even have honor and hates you because you are a dragon. They were is no path that makes sense where she falls in love with you. She reigns a clan built on sex and deception. Even though she hated other female clan mates who used their pussies instead of getting shit done, she submitted herself to it. If she was as great as a warrior as she believed and her fans claim, she wouldn't have had to do any of that.
I didn’t say Naho and Valzira were queen material. I replied to a guy, who replied to another guy who said that.

What I’d want is to not be forced to play favourites: there are a lot of girls I like, and being forced to choose just one as my consort is tough.

I agree that Naho is a lackluster leader, but I have hope that she can become a fine concubine. ;)

With Val, I just don't really understand why people like her. Okay that was a lie, I kinda do, because she's so resisted and against you, you think it is the ultimate victory to change her and make her love you. The reason why you had to use drugs on Naho. You had to literally make her dependent on you to become your consort. Why? Because there is no reasonable way she would ever and I mean ever choose to be by your side of her own free will. The saying goes doubly so for Val who hates dragons and men with a passion. Let's not forget what she did to our poor femboy goblin, something she did without a ounce of regret or shame. She's worse than a wolf girl if I could compare their feelings towards the dragon, the wolf girl would hate the ravager while Val would loath them. Not even someone is sweet as the farm girl could actually make the elf see passed her own hypocrisy. Val is a schemer, a manipulator who does their work in is the shadows, and rarely leaves them. She doesn't know how to run a kingdom, she could make a decent adviser or spymaster but not a queen and that's if you're crazy enough to trust her with such a decision.
It’s just the domestic abuse victim mentality: “I know I can change her!”

I can see naho having a different type of child, but most children are kobolds because the person has to be of a certain royal blood to birth a dragon.
Yeah, but that’s humans; elves who mate with a dragon produce a naga, so who knows what a dragon and wolfgirl will do. I just think kobolds are lame, so I’m hoping that union will produce something a bit more interesting (or, at the very least, something like a catgirl kobold—mmm … catgirls).

I thought the game made it pretty clear that the wolf girl and swamped elf would never serve you willingly it's against their characters to Serve you cuz they have good reason to dislike you. You aren't going to win them over with some good deed the hate they bear for you is not like that of a rival or girl you don't get along with. They legit want you to die it would take great joy and be the ones to deliver that death to you. Yes, you can change them but that change involves breaking them. There's no other way about it because they don't respect you and won't stop hating you regardless of what you or others say to them.

The huntress is able to change her ways because she hated her path, her hatred for you was half-hearted at best. She no longer had the feverish spark she used to. This makes perfect sense since she was literally fighting limb for limb and taking dragon dicks for the convocation and all they did was send her back for more. Until she reached the breaking point and then still continued. She isn't like Val or Hel who didn't get the bulk of what fighting dragons meant. Hell Val used to assist/manipulate a dragon. Your dragon is different from the others, you're still a killing machine who kidnaps and forces himself on those he captures, but you at least care about how they feel and stuff. Enough to listen to their plights and demands as long as it doesn't involve releasing them.
It’s against their characters now, but I firmly believe that, given enough time and good writing, character development can take basically anyone anywhere. Would it make sense for Zuko to defect from the Fire Nation and join the Aang’s team in season one of The Last Airbender? No, probably not. But, after much time and a lot of self-reflection, he changes and eventually does make that decision. As other people have pointed out, the Valzira’s not exactly having the time of her life serving the Pale Convocation; the difference is, unlike Maëlys, who was disillusioned and tired of everything, Valzira is kind of in denial. What I’m hoping for is for her to move past that.

That being said, I’m not saying it’s the obvious, natural progression for her character; I’m just saying it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

Brb, I’m off to get my daily dose of copium.

Jun 21, 2020
Can we all just take a moment aside to cast the developer of this piece to the eternal Hall of Shame for the following transgression:

if fRegentDisarmed == True or fRegentEmasculated == True:

Seriously. The whole codebase is like this. I'm not suggesting that the dev is so stupid that they think this is necessary, but I am saying that it's both absurd and ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyTyr

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can we all just take a moment aside to cast the developer of this piece to the eternal Hall of Shame for the following transgression:

if fRegentDisarmed == True or fRegentEmasculated == True:

Seriously. The whole codebase is like this. I'm not suggesting that the dev is so stupid that they think this is necessary, but I am saying that it's both absurd and ugly.
Not a programmer; how should this look, then?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Not a programmer; how should this look, then?
Not sure what AccountNo23_III meant. But if I would write something like that, I would omit == true, because it creates visual noise without changing the logic. The code is shorter/cleaner, the logic is the same:
Code:
if fRegentDisarmed or fRegentEmasculated:
But AccountNo23_III is overreacting, because this is not even a bad practice, but rather a stylistic preference of the developer. Or maybe I didn't understand the situation properly.

Also, my hands are itching to group disparate variables into structures by meaning regent.{disarmed, emasculated}. But I'm not a Python/RenPy developer, so I might be missing the reason for using simple types in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireSauner0

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Not sure what AccountNo23_III meant. But if I would write something like that, I would omit `== true`, because it creates visual noise without changing the logic. The code is shorter/cleaner, the logic is the same:
Code:
But AccountNo23_III reaction is overly emotional, because this is not even a bad practice, but rather a stylistic preference of the developer. Or maybe I didn't understand the situation properly.

Also, my hands are itching to group disparate variables into structures by meaning `regent.{disarmed, emasculated}`. But I'm not a Python/RenPy developer, so I might be missing the reason for using simple types in this case.
Languages I'm used to you'd get into trouble checking if something == True before checking if it was defined at all... :sneaky:

Jun 21, 2020
Not sure what AccountNo23_III meant. But if I would write something like that, I would omit == true, because it creates visual noise without changing the logic. The code is shorter/cleaner, the logic is the same:
Code:
But AccountNo23_III is overreacting, because this is not even a bad practice, but rather a stylistic preference of the developer. Or maybe I didn't understand the situation properly.

Also, my hands are itching to group disparate variables into structures by meaning regent.{disarmed, emasculated}. But I'm not a Python/RenPy developer, so I might be missing the reason for using simple types in this case.
The many disparate variable thing is pretty much endemic to these Renpy games. It's fairly apparent that they're created by people who are not programmers by nature.

Otherwise, obviously I'm overreacting, but I do genuinely dislike this to the point that I'd say it shouldn't be considered a valid stylistic choice or idiom. It just implies that the person who wrote it doesn't know that the expression is already boolean. The only reason I said I don't think that's the case here is because I suspect the code was spat out by a generator of some kind.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
The many disparate variable thing is pretty much endemic to these Renpy games. It's fairly apparent that they're created by people who are not programmers by nature.

Otherwise, obviously I'm overreacting, but I do genuinely dislike this to the point that I'd say it shouldn't be considered a valid stylistic choice or idiom. It just implies that the person who wrote it doesn't know that the expression is already boolean. The only reason I said I don't think that's the case here is because I suspect the code was spat out by a generator of some kind.
Ren'py is used by a lot of non-programmers; so it's far more likely they just didn't know better. When I started out, I did the same thing; but I've gotten better about it.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Anyway to unlock console commands? Unren isn't working.
I'm trying to get more days since even power fantasy doesn't seem to give you enough days for everything.

Jun 21, 2020
Anyway to unlock console commands? Unren isn't working.
I'm trying to get more days since even power fantasy doesn't seem to give you enough days for everything.
Just unpack the .rpa files, find the one that contains `config.developer = False`, change it to `True` along with `config.console` or whatever it is. Most devs don't actually set those things to false explicitly.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Looking forward to the next update I want more content with the cute Malícia the daughter that I love the most from VN is so cute the way she tries to protect her daddy and even threatens the princess if she hurts him.:LOL:

Reactions: JungleNuts

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I didn’t say Naho and Valzira were queen material. I replied to a guy, who replied to another guy who said that.

What I’d want is to not be forced to play favourites: there are a lot of girls I like, and being forced to choose just one as my consort is tough.

I agree that Naho is a lackluster leader, but I have hope that she can become a fine concubine. ;)

It’s just the domestic abuse victim mentality: “I know I can change her!”

Yeah, but that’s humans; elves who mate with a dragon produce a naga, so who knows what a dragon and wolfgirl will do. I just think kobolds are lame, so I’m hoping that union will produce something a bit more interesting (or, at the very least, something like a catgirl kobold—mmm … catgirls).

It’s against their characters now, but I firmly believe that, given enough time and good writing, character development can take basically anyone anywhere. Would it make sense for Zuko to defect from the Fire Nation and join the Aang’s team in season one of The Last Airbender? No, probably not. But, after much time and a lot of self-reflection, he changes and eventually does make that decision. As other people have pointed out, the Valzira’s not exactly having the time of her life serving the Pale Convocation; the difference is, unlike Maëlys, who was disillusioned and tired of everything, Valzira is kind of in denial. What I’m hoping for is for her to move past that.

That being said, I’m not saying it’s the obvious, natural progression for her character; I’m just saying it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

Brb, I’m off to get my daily dose of copium.

The kobolds come from catgirls and the like too. I always felt that the story has hinted that both the dragons and the elves are nothing but little manifestations of the Sun god and moon god for their eternal war. They aren't allowed to enjoy the things normal people can. The dragon can't really be a proper dad because Kobolds are hard-wired to be servants and follow the dragon's orders. Only by defying the gods and making a nagi did both the Ravager and Heloise get to be more than just what they were made for. If a wolf-born could bare something different, they would be slave/livestock in the past because of that. I find the kobolds endearing, but I also realize the reason the dragon can't produce heirs so easily is because not everyone can birth a damn dragon and it's a way to keep a leash on the creature.

Zuko was a scorned child and Aang and his crew have been nothing but nice to him. Val doesn't have anyone and it's her own decision to be alone. She abandoned Naho when she grew bored of her. Ang and his friends, At worst would just defend themselves and live him be. He also had his god-tier uncle to look after him. I get what you're saying with Valzira but with all the actual terrible shit that's happened to her and her own twisted views over hundreds of years, I don't see her being someone who would ever be happy or change herself willing for the dragon. Naho didn't and it made sense as to why. The dragon isn't a good person and we can't just woo and be nice to everyone. Val is a lady who likes to be the one with the most control when it comes to her interactions with others. Everyone and I mean EVERY consort and harem member wisely ceded the notion that they could dominate or control the dragon. Except for Naho and Val, Naho was broken because if you bring her as a consort without torturing her she will literally make an attempt on your life.

I'm not saying Val can't be a consort or anything, I'm just saying she's never doing any lovey dovey shit of her own free will. Something fucked up is going to have to happen to her and sense even Breaker can't break her the odds are slim.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
MC should be able to inform her otherwise. he can speak
I don't think Malice really cares about making her how she was. That whole interaction was basic her making her how Mal felt she should be. Malice is actually super protective of her dad and has shown that she dislikes the elves for wiping out the dragon race. She isn't going to make Maelys back to how she was because there's a chance she'll hurt and kill her father. But if she made her an obedient submissive doll that loved her dad with the same devotion she has, then it's a deal.

The game doesn't do it much but it does a good job of grounding you in the consequences of your own actions.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't think Malice really cares about making her how she was. That whole interaction was basic her making her how Mal felt she should be. Malice is actually super protective of her dad and has shown that she dislikes the elves for wiping out the dragon race. She isn't going to make Maelys back to how she was because there's a chance she'll hurt and kill her father. But if she made her an obedient submissive doll that loved her dad with the same devotion she has, then it's a deal.

The game doesn't do it much but it does a good job of grounding you in the consequences of your own actions.
that is all well and good. but still no reason for MC to withhold this information from her.
also... if you don't sever maelys and she becomes your knight. malice does not go and mind whammy her this way.
so clearly malice does care about the individual details

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Can the dragon order his harem to stay naked or something? I liked the scene where darja was naked at the beginning

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes