Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone have the android version for the latest version?
No but since I got joiplay.. I haven't needed it... I also feel joiplay is better... I can't remember the link.. I watched a YouTube video on how to use it and it's quite simple.. I would advice you to get joiplay on your phone and download the pc version.

Spartan99

Jan 18, 2018
Howdy everyone, is anyone else having issues with the android version? After I download and try to play I get to where Sabet and Inej are going through the intro then it'll crash shortly after

May 3, 2022
Wow. I didnt know trailer have full animated sex scenes. Does steam allow this?
Yes, there are and have been for years uncensored adult games on steam with fully uncensored trailers. Steams policies towards adult content are complex and sometimes subjective but many games pass steam approval very openly displaying hardcore adult fetish material.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
that is all well and good. but still no reason for MC to withhold this information from her.
also... if you don't sever maelys and she becomes your knight. malice does not go and mind whammy her this way.
so clearly malice does care about the individual details
At that point Malice has actually reflected on her actions and lore-wise she's still extremely weak compared to how she once was. Malice restores her to her prime, but changes her mind to ensure her loyalty. Yeah, Malice is going to mess with her if you don't break her.

You can tell her whatever you want, that doesn't mean she will listen. If you think she will, you should try getting the secret ending where you attempt the same after she takes your consort if you don't make her mother your consort. If your arguement is that it should simply be there, then that's fine. As long as you aren't expecting anything to change. Malice is the spare few characters we can't reign over or really control. We just kind of hope to steer her in the right direction.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
hmm seems 5.1 was delayed o wells, happens.
Granted they have like around 20 hours depending where they live I suppose :D
(was said too be at end of month)

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Guys , I need help.
In the encounter with Hunter Maelys, when she comes to my den and attacks me , I'm not able to win , I die everytime.
What should I do to win ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Guys , I need help.
In the encounter with Hunter Maelys, when she comes to my den and attacks me , I'm not able to win , I die everytime.
What should I do to win ?
I can't remember now, but just look at the walkthrough. There's a link to it in the initial post.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes