GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Spread the good word of adorable snek "will totaly not end us all" princess.
Its not much, but the existing examples are amazing. The thumbnails are resized, by the way. If you press download, you'll get good-quality pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've found this image. No context, just sad and angry Malice:
I really hope whoever is the reason brought cyanide pill. But I am not sure it will help against her.

Anyway, lets wrap this up with something less HERETICAL and UNHOLY than crying best girl:

There. Now the karmic balance is restored.

P.S. Most of the stuff is from Ravager Steam community.

Edit: Oops! Forgot this:

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i don't think that works like that but your dedication to scientific advancement is commendable.
Scientific advancement? Oh! Such vulgar language!

I do it for a much, much more noble purpose! For I am the official endorser of forced incest tag and Enid+her kobolds are perfect opportunity to add another rare gem to the list! 'cause if you gone gooning, goon hard!

And yes, I am also scientifically curious as to what will spawn between a human and a kobold. Especially if the two are blood-related. Will them being from different species lower or increase chance of inbred defects? One can run an entire line of experiments, you know?!

P.S. There should've been some meme image attached, but none in my memory is crazy enough. siiiigh :cautious:

Reactions: JungleNuts

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Scientific advancement? Oh! Such vulgar language!

I do it for a much, much more noble purpose! For I am the official endorser of forced incest tag and Enid+her kobolds are perfect opportunity to add another rare gem to the list! 'cause if you gone gooning, goon hard!

And yes, I am also scientifically curious as to what will spawn between a human and a kobold. Especially if the two are blood-related. Will them being from different species lower or increase chance of inbred defects? One can run an entire line of experiments, you know?!

P.S. There should've been some meme image attached, but none in my memory is crazy enough. siiiigh :cautious:
they can also try brother sister bonding.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
they can also try brother sister bonding.
It won't be half that interesting without Enid. Monsters on chicks are fine, but her kids look like a bunch of angry red sausages with scales - cute, but I struggle to imagine them porking. Or maybe I just don't want to.

Besides, are there any females among them even? I thought they were all-male bunch.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
It won't be half that interesting without Enid. Monsters on chicks are fine, but her kids look like a bunch of angry red sausages with scales - cut, but I struggle to imagine them porking. Or maybe I just don't want to.

Besides, are there any females among them even? I thought they were all-male bunch.
i mean stepsister

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i mean stepsister
First. Shame on you to ever consider step-cest. Its lame.

Second. Step who of who? Did I somehow miss some character having step-sister? Or is night-time finally got to me and I am starting to become to sleepy too have a proper conversation, of which I won't lose track?

The latter is definitely true. But I think I'll have enough wits for another post.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Brother! Those are some forbidden words!
View attachment 3502040
REPEEEEEEENT!!!

P.S. Turns out Google knows quite a few meme images with our fav slithery lass. Honestly, kind surprising given the game contents and its niche status.

P.P.S Seriously, who would play this game without Malice? She's half the fun! And half the lore. Game is so much better with her whimsical sociopathic slithering ass around to spice everything up. Including laws of reality, which she spices up, marinates, roasts and eats for breakfast. Yummy physics!
I apologize if I gave the impression the world was worth it without the little sunshine (or lack of sunshine). I only tried to weed out a heretic.

The only bad thing about Malice is her wanting to be a grown up and using time magic way too soon: she was so cute as a child

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
First. Shame on you to ever consider step-cest. Its lame.

Second. Step who of who? Did I somehow miss some character having step-sister? Or is night-time finally got to me and I am starting to become to sleepy too have a proper conversation, of which I won't lose track?

The latter is definitely true. But I think I'll have enough wits for another post.
oh i used it wrongly i meant half-sister

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
oh i used it wrongly i meant half-sister
Dammit! You mean Malice? Alabaming her goes without question, yes. Half-sib kobolding may work too, but we all know she won't accept it. Unlike Enid, who does not have a say in the matter.
Grinch's iconic grin.gif
Besides, if we are already doing dad-daughter breeding, its all the more reason to do mom-son breeding as well! Its like Ying-Yang, basically! You can have one without the other, but having both brings great harmony! And makes Fantasy Alabama stronk!

Reactions: maroder

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I apologize if I gave the impression the world was worth it without the little sunshine (or lack of sunshine). I only tried to weed out a heretic.

The only bad thing about Malice is her wanting to be a grown up and using time magic way too soon: she was so cute as a child
Yeah. No matter how much of kid Malice we'd get, we will never have enough. She is just the cutest most adorable fuzzball. And her conversations with Mother (who is technically her great-granma?) were one of the most interesting parts of the game.

I was planning to do an Infernals run and I already feel that I'll miss Proteans and their Deep Lore shenanigans.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
You know what they do with lame horses, right?
1711701998812.png
This is because horses have barely any blood or muscles in their legs. its mostly skin, bone, and tendon.
Combined with the bones being huge in the absolute (lots of resources to fix), but light and tiny in comparison to the rest of the body (fragile yet must bear enormous PSI).

Then factor an absolute biological NEED to stay upright almost all the time (prolonged lying down will cause horrible damage and lead to death. Horses sleep standing up) and being too heavy to reliably do so on 3 legs... it means they simply do not heal from a broken bone. Cherry on top, the horse's instincts which will result in it rebreaking constantly as it tries to heal.

There have been many attempts. you can pour in tens of millions of dollars into a single horse, with massive amount of equipment and human labor and knowledge, invested into trying to heal a broken leg for a horse. and it just failed and the horse eventually died in horrific agony.
(there are exceptions depending on the exact nature of the injury. some injuries can heal)

However. equestrian ponies are very light, very durable, have much better ratio of legbone size to body weight, and are perfectly capable of lying down on their back to rest, and are sapient enough to understand and suppress their instincts to ensure proper healing.
All in all, they should be capable of healing a broken bone just fine

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
This is because horses have barely any blood or muscles in their legs. its mostly skin, bone, and tendon.
Combined with the bones being huge in the absolute (lots of resources to fix), but light and tiny in comparison to the rest of the body (fragile yet must bear enormous PSI).

Then factor an absolute biological NEED to stay upright almost all the time (prolonged lying down will cause horrible damage and lead to death) and being too heavy to reliably do so on 3 legs... it means they simply do not heal from a broken bone. Cherry on top, the horse's instincts which will result in it rebreaking constantly as it tries to heal.

There have been many attempts. you can pour in tens of millions of dollars into a single horse, with massive amount of equipment and human labor and knowledge, invested into trying to heal a broken leg for a horse. and it just failed and the horse eventually died in horrific agony.
(there are exceptions depending on the exact nature of the injury. some injuries can heal)

However. equestrian ponies are very light, very durable, have much better ratio of legbone size to body weight, and are perfectly capable of lying down on their back to rest, and are sapient enough to understand and suppress their instincts to ensure proper healing.
All in all, they should be capable of healing a broken bone just fine
To quote the great sources:

But jokes aside - you are very on-point. Though I think nowadays its not THAT big of an issue, just an incredible lot of hassle. I've heard there are methods - the horse should have its leg fixed, should be placed in suspended harness in its pen, being daily cared, massaged, fed proper diet, vet checking on it frequently, it should be given some short exercises to give her body a breather, etc. I don't think its a question of tens of millions, but that would be very expensive and very hard, and would require a lot of time.

As for the ponies of Equestria - they can actually stand on two legs. Not their preferred way, but the fact they can do it speaks volumes about how strong they are to their body mass. But they are also kinda magical, all of them, so its not a fair comparison.

But the point (of dragon's cock) was (sadly not) on centaurs (centaur fucking when?!). The problem is - where horse has its head, they have an entire human upper body. They are noticeably heavier than a horse of comparable size, and to distribute the weight evenly, would probably have to grow some extra thicc bums. So, for them the problem of broken leg is even more dire, hence my comment.

How the centaur is supposed to walk on three legs? And perform as chief? Not fall behind everyone, retain enough prowess to deal with upstarts, etc?

There is so much mystery hidden there! So much goddamn mystery!

• Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes