darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone else has the problem that the cpu runs really hot when you play the game?
talking about 80-90 degrees on a Ryzen 9 7950X3D.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Will there ever be an optimized walkthrough, by that I mean will there be a walkthrough that advises you on the best choices to give you the most content based on if you prefer to be a mostly good or bad guy? I know that that's a bit vague, but I'm curious. If not, will there be a cheat menu implemented for high stats/gold/unlocking people?

Oct 18, 2020
Can you kill the stupid dog yet? The one that screws farm girl
If I remember correctly, you can completely avoid her getting it on with the dog... you just need to select the right option. You were probably speeding through the text, used the wrong option, and allowed her to get doggied up.

The options if I remember correctly, basically give her the free reign to get it on with the dog, require you to allow it, or you can strictly prohibit it. Any swinging, or cheating, or sleeping with anyone else other than the MC usually requires you choose those options. People are REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL serious about their preference when it comes to that. Not many people like the feeling of their partners getting boned by someone else.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
If I remember correctly, you can completely avoid her getting it on with the dog... you just need to select the right option. You were probably speeding through the text, used the wrong option, and allowed her to get doggied up.

The options if I remember correctly, basically give her the free reign to get it on with the dog, require you to allow it, or you can strictly prohibit it. Any swinging, or cheating, or sleeping with anyone else other than the MC usually requires you choose those options. People are REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL serious about their preference when it comes to that. Not many people like the feeling of their partners getting boned by someone else.
I did not speed read through it, no. I'm aware you can disallow it. But the answer to my question is you still cannot kill the dog because it's one of the developers or writers self insert, got it.

You can literally kill so many other people in the game for no fucking reason at all but you can't kill that stupid dog. No reason there shouldn't be an option for it. I remember being able to kill some of the love interests too last time I played, but no, not that OC dog. That'd be too far.

Oct 6, 2023
Wish we could send more women to the torture chamber(y). The breaker did a great job of showing those arrogant women their places.

Oct 18, 2020
I did not speed read through it, no. I'm aware you can disallow it. But the answer to my question is you still cannot kill the dog because it's one of the developers or writers self insert, got it.

You can literally kill so many other people in the game for no fucking reason at all but you can't kill that stupid dog. No reason there shouldn't be an option for it. I remember being able to kill some of the love interests too last time I played, but no, not that OC dog. That'd be too far.
Ohhhh, you mean kill kill, like eat the dog lol! You know what, yea, that should be added lol. If everyone else can be killed and you can get higher stats from that, the dog should be an option.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

But can't you prohibit Marie-Anne from getting that dog as a pet? Or they removed that choice and it's now mandatory?

Honestly, Marie-Anne is such a disappointment for me. At the start she was just a sweet farmgirl, but then devs added scenes of her getting fucked by random animals. Bruh.
It became pretty obvious why she refuses to come with you in Act1 if you eat some cattle from her farm. She was boning that cattle and couldn't forgive you for cockblocking her like that.

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
does anybody know similar games in terms of arts, choices and slave/management style? I already played four elements trainer, summertime saga , the amazing but slowly updated what a legend.. (these last 2 aren't really that similar in the terms i mentioned above but still..)
by the way i don't like rpgm games specially if there's turn based combat.. thx

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeRandomFuckwad

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It kinda does? But... you can join it too can't you? I can't entirely remember...
It doesn't cuck you because it only happens if you allow it, even if you stop it (or you still count as NTR) she canonically fucked multiple dogs before meeting you as well as a horse on a separate occasion and those you have no control over:HideThePain:

I swear as soon as dildos can use siri voice they will be the next "mortal" enemy of the NTR crowd

Oct 18, 2020
Now now, thats why this content is optional lol. Just gotta bring the horses to the castle. Dunno why we didn't keep them for, "cavalry" purposes XD

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
does anybody know similar games in terms of arts, choices and slave/management style? I already played four elements trainer, summertime saga , the amazing but slowly updated what a legend.. (these last 2 aren't really that similar in the terms i mentioned above but still..)
by the way i don't like rpgm games specially if there's turn based combat.. thx
Masters of Raana is amazing if you are into sex slaves and management.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes