DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Played a big time ago, it is already possible to play the act V in the free version?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Pixeldrain
Version 5.1.5, Indigo & Indignation
A new consort, expanded HR services, and lots of new media.
Dev Notes
This month’s bumper update includes two large additions, both frequently requested. I hope you enjoy them while we continue work on Chapter Two!
Mina and Valzira’s new content will be expanded in the next update. There was too much to squeeze into this one :’)
MVPs of this build are Tosk, Gerd, and Stuke, all of whom have put in tremendous effort to get our new material integrated and tested for you.

Act V Features
Animation: Animated idles for nude Chia (eight variants, Amon Ra).
Music: A new theme for the palace (Exo Spectra).
Sound: Goopy foley has been added to Chia’s snuggles at the end of Chapter One, and Enid’s Act V scenes (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in Maelys & Malice’s “Hard Reset” scene (GreyScale).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s palace introduction, and various conversational options (Marina Montague).
Voice: Naho’s dungeon chat about manners (Marina Montague).

Act I-IV Features
Consort: Valzira becomes our latest consort option, if you have broken her (thirteen skits, Dreamweaver choice, collab with DoItToJulia).
Scene: Mina gets damaged in transit (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
Scene: You may celebrate Valzira’s pregnancy announcement together if she is broken.
Dynamic: Mina becomes our newest candidate for Breaker’s HR services (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
Dynamic: New interactions and paizuri scene dialogue for broken Mina.
Art: Maelys’s kobold fate (two variants, six images, Lubbio).
Art: Mina’s breaking (eleven images, Lubbio).
Art: Mina’s infernal fate (six images, Lubbio).
Art: Sabetha & Inej’s mercenary fate (eight images, Lubbio).
Art: Pregnant variants for Valzira’s broken scenes (ten images, Lubbio).
Art: Bound emotes for Mina (nine images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Broken Mina (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Happy animated idles for Adeline (three variants, Amon Ra).
Sound: Goopy foley has been added to Chanwe’s infernal fate, Maelys’s kobold fate, Marie-Anne’s mercenary fate, and Sabinej’s mercenary fate (GreyScale and Stuke).
Sound: Foley for claws, chains, hammers, and some extra gorey effects have been added in various places (GreyScale).
Voice: Adeline’s responses to initial name choices (Marina Montague).
Voice: Malice’s part in her experiment with Malagar (all four variants, Nyono).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s consort last night interruption (Marina Montague).
Gallery: Maelys’s kobold fate, Mina's infernal fate, Mina's breaking, and Sabinej's mercenary fate have been added to the gallery (Tosk).
Achievement: The ‘Waifu Pillow, 50% Off’ and ‘Pet Cactus’ achievements have been added (Tosk).

Tweaks
Harem members will more consistently follow the convention of initially appearing on the right of the screen.
Harem members will more consistently move to the centre of the screen immediately prior to fun sexy times.
You may no longer intentionally kill Issa while he is serving as your kobold general.
‘Broken’ Mina will be temporarily treated as ‘happy’ in Act V until proper variations have been created for her.
Visual direction for Mina’s coerced paizuri has been improved.
If Valzira is broken when finding out about her pregnancy, your available options are expanded.
If Valzira is not broken when finding out about her pregnancy, temporary art has been added for the ensuing scenes.
A one-night delay has been added between impregnating an elf and having the results made apparent.
The ‘Mute All’ function also applies to the dragon’s voice, and your volume setting for the dragon’s voice is remembered (HereToHelp).

Fixes
Cooch will actually appear on screen when revisiting her in Act V.
An incorrect voiceline has been fixed in Mina’s bathhouse scene.
Talking with Marie-Anne while she is broken will no longer occasionally drop you into her happy interaction menu.
Mina’s pre-boink negotiations more accurately reflect your history together.
Naho’s scenes will no longer sometimes overflow into one another. Whoops.
Sabetha will put her clothes back on again (boo) after her bathhouse skit.
Several typos have been corrected.
And everything found in playtesting. Thank you, playtesting team!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
How can I see Animated idles for nude Chia in Act V (eight variants, Amon Ra)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravager [v5.1.5] [4MinuteWarning] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Pre-Cracked
Since the game has DRM I am not sure if the Mac version will work.

Win/Linux [961 MB]
- - -

Mac [991 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
Any chance for breaking Valzira without making her significantly shorter? She is far better looking than Heloise for me but have so little content

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm assuming 4MW is probably British, or lives in the UK, cause "Every Little Helps" is Tesco's slogan. Tesco is the biggest supermarket in the UK
Yes, "every little helps" was a well-known saying in the UK even before Tesco started using it. Looking in my Concise Oxford English Dictionary, it says that "little" can be used as a pronoun, in other words that it can be read as "little bit".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone else has the problem that the cpu runs really hot when you play the game?
talking about 80-90 degrees on a Ryzen 9 7950X3D.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Will there ever be an optimized walkthrough, by that I mean will there be a walkthrough that advises you on the best choices to give you the most content based on if you prefer to be a mostly good or bad guy? I know that that's a bit vague, but I'm curious. If not, will there be a cheat menu implemented for high stats/gold/unlocking people?

Oct 18, 2020
Can you kill the stupid dog yet? The one that screws farm girl
If I remember correctly, you can completely avoid her getting it on with the dog... you just need to select the right option. You were probably speeding through the text, used the wrong option, and allowed her to get doggied up.

The options if I remember correctly, basically give her the free reign to get it on with the dog, require you to allow it, or you can strictly prohibit it. Any swinging, or cheating, or sleeping with anyone else other than the MC usually requires you choose those options. People are REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL serious about their preference when it comes to that. Not many people like the feeling of their partners getting boned by someone else.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
If I remember correctly, you can completely avoid her getting it on with the dog... you just need to select the right option. You were probably speeding through the text, used the wrong option, and allowed her to get doggied up.

The options if I remember correctly, basically give her the free reign to get it on with the dog, require you to allow it, or you can strictly prohibit it. Any swinging, or cheating, or sleeping with anyone else other than the MC usually requires you choose those options. People are REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL serious about their preference when it comes to that. Not many people like the feeling of their partners getting boned by someone else.
I did not speed read through it, no. I'm aware you can disallow it. But the answer to my question is you still cannot kill the dog because it's one of the developers or writers self insert, got it.

You can literally kill so many other people in the game for no fucking reason at all but you can't kill that stupid dog. No reason there shouldn't be an option for it. I remember being able to kill some of the love interests too last time I played, but no, not that OC dog. That'd be too far.

Oct 6, 2023
Wish we could send more women to the torture chamber(y). The breaker did a great job of showing those arrogant women their places.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes