Sep 23, 2021
dont understand why wont it let me play the game? i tried opening the app but it deleted itself?
Sound like an Anti-Virus problem. Check your AV's quarantine/log, if it in there, either whitelist the game(since false positive) or just decide it's not worth the risk and delete it(could be the folder, try a different download source).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If there is one thing about this game that bugs me it's that you're a great big dragon with a massive prehensile tongue and yet there is so very little oral content, if i were him i'd have my tongue in all these girls like at least half the time spent with them, just about every consensual penetrative scene should come with the option to get freaky with the giant tongue as a warm up, both for vaginal and even more so anal. It's not even just for the sake of lubing up, the tongue in the art looks great for actually warming the muscles up, stretching them gently and smoothly before the hole/s get wrecked by 2 feet of monster cock. If the dev wanted to go a step further and make things a bit more unique by tying the option to cruelty/mercy score that'd be even sweeter.

Edit: this is what i'm talking about, look at that tongue...
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Postmortem - Lunacy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If there is one thing about this game that bugs me it's that you're a great big dragon with a massive prehensile tongue and yet there is so very little oral content, if i were him i'd have my tongue in all these girls like at least half the time spent with them, just about every consensual penetrative scene should come with the option to get freaky with the giant tongue as a warm up, both for vaginal and even more so anal. It's not even just for the sake of lubing up, the tongue in the art looks great for actually warming the muscles up, stretching them gently and smoothly before the hole/s get wrecked by 2 feet of monster cock. If the dev wanted to go a step further and make things a bit more unique by tying the option to cruelty/mercy score that'd be even sweeter.
you've got a point there. it makes sense.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
How exactly can i get the Mina's dress?
The walkthrough is not much clear about it or i am too much stupid, and the count days always get to zero and this dress never appear.

Another questions: what is a DRM and why i would want to remove it?

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
How exactly can i get the Mina's dress?
The walkthrough is not much clear about it or i am too much stupid, and the count days always get to zero and this dress never appear.

There is a guide where u can look it up. But if I remember correctly you need a certain amount of treasure to obtain it and removing the dress after giving it to Mina leads to a r†pe scene if I remember correctly

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
DRM is "digital rights management". A euphemism used by RIAA, MPAA, and other such anti piracy conglomerates and their ilk to refer to special malware code they include in their products that prevent the customer from making a copy of the product they purchased or watching it on an unapproved device.

It is designed solely to illegally destroy the 2nd hand market, stopping you from exercising your legal right of reselling a used product.
They lie and claim it is designed to stop pirates.
even though in the entire history of DRM there has only been one single case of a single video game whose DRM actually successfully stopped pirates for like a year. with 99.9% of them being cracked the same day the game was released.

pirates usually had a superior product by simply getting a copy that had this malware code removed.
Ravager nowadays uses steam DRM. And the version distributed by F95 contains this steam drm.

If you just download and run ravager it will first engage the DRM code, which will open steam, steam will then look up your purchased license for this game. and when it does not find it steam will say "license error" because you did not buy this game on steam. Steam will also log this. So make sure to NOT launch this game without first removing the DRM

The DRM remover makes it NOT do that. it strips away that bit of code.
Instead when you double click ravager.exe it just launches the game. without launching steam or any other bullshit code.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
This contains spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to know please don't read. Past answer 1.

Answer to 1: You can acquire all of the available options but it does require *not* aligning with either the Proteans, Infernals or the Warlock. As each of them requires you to trade a harem member for.

Answer to 2: You can already acquire Heloise and Valzira in one play through. Heloise has no variations. Valzira has 2 that I know work. Option 1: Provided you have allied with the werewolves you can send them on a mission to capture her. Option 2: If you have allied with the Warlock and have acquired Cuch you can work out a deal with the Wisp to possess her and use the possessed Cuch to capture Valzira. This has the potential of losing you Cuch if you say run out of days or do not follow up with the warlock about getting her back. I suspect a third option exists in the form of invading the region but I haven't tried that one yet.

Answer to 3: All of the listed women can be traded to your hordes as all of the harem options can be traded. However Sabetha is tied to Inej. You cannot have one without the other. You can have Mina and the Mercs by simply having your troops make her stay. She will hate you but that tends to happen when you enslave someone.

Answer to 4: There is currently no New Game+ as the game isn't even finished yet. I have not looked into any guides at this time. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Cuchi without getting her pregnant first without using a guide.

Answer to 5: No. You cannot have all the options. The Proteans, Infernals and Warlock are each tied to a different lair. The Werewolves and Mercenaries will refuse to work together. Resulting in one party or another leaving your service

Answer to 6 and 7: Those are questions for the dev/s. Though I do believe the intention is for all voice lines to be filled. Again though that is up to the dev.
Thanks for the answers to all my questions. Do you plan on making a straightforward guide on how to get all available waifus (and their preggo content) in one playthrough? If not, do you know of someone who's planning on doing so?

Jan 23, 2023
It seems unlikely. If you want her "unbroken" then I think you have to refuse to have sex with her even when she is willing. Hopefully you have an earlier save that you can go back to.
That’s too bad. Would have loved for her to get a pregnancy and love route. Oh well. Thanks regardless.

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The Werewolves and Mercenaries will refuse to work together. Resulting in one party or another leaving your service
That's not true. I had several runs in which I recruited both Werewolves and Mercenaries. It's not even that hard. You're clearly doing something wrong if you can't get all 3 hordes.
To be fair tho, they do start fighting and make you choose one over the other, BUT ONLY AFTER you conquer the capital and enter Chapter 5. Which is almost the end of the game.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
After the dragon gets with Maelys with her consent is there a way to wake her up?
There is nothing to wake up.
Maelys convinces herself that, if she CONSENTS then the POWER OF LOVE (or rather, the power of wishing desperately for love and thinking maybe she can learn to love you like heloise does) will protect her.

This is complete nonsense theory she came up with. Your jizz bathes her womb with Sun aspected corruption. Which is the final straw on her tattered connection to her goddess.
Her connection to her goddess snaps fully. She is now a mortal. The snap causes her soul to shatter, literally. The shards mostly dissipating. Leaving behind an empty soulless shell.

Your lamia daughter can assemble a "generic waifu" soul for her later. but it won't be maelys.
She might be able to truly return the original Maelys (lamia does have power over time itself), but refuses on the basis of hating her because she almost killed you.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes