F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
or you simply use the other option, that's a simple batch file which doesn't use the ravager.exe at all.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Okay, this game is pretty fun so far. But I have a few questions.

1. I want to go for the Haremon Master achievement. Not because of any desire to go achievement hunting or anything like that. But because I want to see all the waifus preggo by Act V in one go. So does anybody have a step by step guide or walkthrough of what the ideal playthrough for gaining Haremon Master achievement should look like?
  2. I know that Maelys the Huntress and Sabetha can't get pregnant. I also know that Enid the Commoner, Heloise the Inquisitrix, and Valzira the Witch have storylines that play out over Acts I-IV, with the latter two being mutually exclusive. How would I go about adding both Heloise and Valzira.
  3. I know that you need to sacrifice a waifu or two in order to give your armies morale boosts. But I want all the waifus in my harem if possible. Is it possible to just sacrifice the waifus that can't get pregnant at all? Such as Maelys the Huntress, Enid the Commoner, Heloise the Inquisitrix, Valzira the Witch and/or Sabetha, for example? How would I be able to recruit the mercenaries while still adding Mina the Merchant to my harem?
  4. Does this game have a "New Game +" mechanic? If not, could someone make a walkthrough for how to play an "all waifus preggo" route? Such a guide would need to specify which stats to level up first, which waifus to recruit and in what order, and anything else I might need. Basically I want a walkthrough focused specifically on creating a preggo route that gets me the Haremon Master Achievement. Unfortunately these* three* guides* don't exactly cut it for what I want.
  5. Is there anyway I can recruit the Kobolds, Werewolves, Mercenaries, Proteans, Infernals and the Warlock within one playthrough without sacrificing any waifus to appease their morale? If not, which army options should I prioritize for an all waifus preggo Haremon Master achievement run?
  6. The Steam page says that Ravager will be on Early Access for two to three years. It's now 2024, how close is the game to being complete? Will it go out of Early Access sometime this year? Will old saves be compatible with the complete version?
  7. Through my current playthrough, some lines aren't voiced. Will all lines be voiced within the final product? Or are some lines just selectively voiced? If the latter, what qualifies a line to be important enough to have it voice acted?

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

* Link 1:

* Link 2:

* Link 3:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

1. I want to go for the Haremon Master achievement. Not because of any desire to go achievement hunting or anything like that. But because I want to see all the waifus preggo by Act V in one go. So does anybody have a step by step guide or walkthrough of what the ideal playthrough for gaining Haremon Master achievement should look like?
  2. I know that Maelys the Huntress and Sabetha can't get pregnant. I also know that Enid the Commoner, Heloise the Inquisitrix, and Valzira the Witch have storylines that play out over Acts I-IV, with the latter two being mutually exclusive. How would I go about adding both Heloise and Valzira.
  3. I know that you need to sacrifice a waifu or two in order to give your armies morale boosts. But I want all the waifus in my harem if possible. Is it possible to just sacrifice the waifus that can't get pregnant at all? Such as Maelys the Huntress, Enid the Commoner, Heloise the Inquisitrix, Valzira the Witch and/or Sabetha, for example? How would I be able to recruit the mercenaries while still adding Mina the Merchant to my harem?
  4. Does this game have a "New Game +" mechanic? If not, could someone make a walkthrough for how to play an "all waifus preggo" route? Such a guide would need to specify which stats to level up first, which waifus to recruit and in what order, and anything else I might need. Basically I want a walkthrough focused specifically on creating a preggo route that gets me the Haremon Master Achievement. Unfortunately these* three* guides* don't exactly cut it for what I want.
  5. Is there anyway I can recruit the Kobolds, Werewolves, Mercenaries, Proteans, Infernals and the Warlock within one playthrough without sacrificing any waifus to appease their morale? If not, which army options should I prioritize for an all waifus preggo Haremon Master achievement run?
  6. The Steam page says that Ravager will be on Early Access for two to three years. It's now 2024, how close is the game to being complete? Will it go out of Early Access sometime this year? Will old saves be compatible with the complete version?
  7. Through my current playthrough, some lines aren't voiced. Will all lines be voiced within the final product? Or are some lines just selectively voiced? If the latter, what qualifies a line to be important enough to have it voice acted?

* Link 1:

* Link 2:

* Link 3:
I can't answer most of your questions, but I do know that you can have only one out of the proteans, the infernals and Malager, as each one is tied to one of the three lairs that you can choose. I've never sacrificed Sabetha, but I suspect that if you did you'd lose Inej from your game as well, which you wouldn't want. (Also you would miss out on a lot of fun interactions with her.)

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I can't answer most of your questions, but I do know that you can have only one out of the proteans, the infernals and Malager, as each one is tied to one of the three lairs that you can choose. I've never sacrificed Sabetha, but I suspect that if you did you'd lose Inej from your game as well, which you wouldn't want. (Also you would miss out on a lot of fun interactions with her.)
If it's a bad idea to sacrifice Sabetha then I won't do it. I just want a strategy guide/walkthrough that's laser-focused on making a run where I get all 11 (or 12, if we count Enid the Commoner) waifus for the Haremon Master achievement. I basically want a harem where all the female characters are pregnant. A step-by-step guide that looks like this would be nice:

1. Step 1: Go through Act 1 to get all well rounded stats.
  2. Step 2: Go help Maelys in Act II first.
  3. Step 3: Romance as many waifus in Act II as possible.
  4. Step 4: Find Lair.
  5. Step 5: Romance remaining waifus throughout Act III
  6. Step 6-99: ???
  7. Step 100: PROFIT

Obviously I would want the guide to be more detailed than this example I gave. Yet at the same time I would also want the guide to be more streamlined than the google doc walkthrough and two Steam guides I linked in my previous post. I want this step-by-step guide to be micromanaged to the point where it just tells me what decisions to make in-game and in what order. Has anyone already made a guide like this idealized one I want within the thread already?

Reactions: JungleNuts

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
I like this games genre and great va but animated sex scenes is really important to me as well. So far ive noticed some sex scenes are fully animated but others are just a couple of pictures with va and no animation. My question is what percentage of the sex scenes are animated?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I like this games genre and great va but animated sex scenes is really important to me as well. So far ive noticed some sex scenes are fully animated but others are just a couple of pictures with va and no animation. My question is what percentage of the sex scenes are animated?
Very few, its rare.
Mostly its just images.
Probably about 35%

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
I suspect that as the game is further developed the percentage of sex scenes that are animated will increase, as the devs don't just add new content but also go back and improve earlier content. So don't give up on it.
Are there any examples of the changes?

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
I suspect that as the game is further developed the percentage of sex scenes that are animated will increase, as the devs don't just add new content but also go back and improve earlier content. So don't give up on it.
That would be amazing, i will check on this game again soon then tnx

Reactions: Visionedmetal

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

""""""""""improve""""""""""

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there an official full-body artwork of the Ravager dragon? Some of the descriptions are a bit lost on me...

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021

* Link 1:

* Link 2:

* Link 3:
This contains spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to know please don't read. Past answer 1.

Answer to 1: You can acquire all of the available options but it does require *not* aligning with either the Proteans, Infernals or the Warlock. As each of them requires you to trade a harem member for.

Answer to 2: You can already acquire Heloise and Valzira in one play through. Heloise has no variations. Valzira has 2 that I know work. Option 1: Provided you have allied with the werewolves you can send them on a mission to capture her. Option 2: If you have allied with the Warlock and have acquired Cuch you can work out a deal with the Wisp to possess her and use the possessed Cuch to capture Valzira. This has the potential of losing you Cuch if you say run out of days or do not follow up with the warlock about getting her back. I suspect a third option exists in the form of invading the region but I haven't tried that one yet.

Answer to 3: All of the listed women can be traded to your hordes as all of the harem options can be traded. However Sabetha is tied to Inej. You cannot have one without the other. You can have Mina and the Mercs by simply having your troops make her stay. She will hate you but that tends to happen when you enslave someone.

Answer to 4: There is currently no New Game+ as the game isn't even finished yet. I have not looked into any guides at this time. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Cuchi without getting her pregnant first without using a guide.

Answer to 5: No. You cannot have all the options. The Proteans, Infernals and Warlock are each tied to a different lair. The Werewolves and Mercenaries will refuse to work together. Resulting in one party or another leaving your service

Answer to 6 and 7: Those are questions for the dev/s. Though I do believe the intention is for all voice lines to be filled. Again though that is up to the dev.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there anything i can do to prevent the occasional black flicker when an animated graphic (not an animated sex scene) first loads in or is it just something i gotta live with?

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
Is there anything i can do to prevent the occasional black flicker when an animated graphic (not an animated sex scene) first loads in or is it just something i gotta live with?
I've not had this happen to me at all, I would recommend trying to redownload the game toake sure all the files are there (also don't forget to copy your save)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I've managed to knock up every waifu i could and the URM shows they're all tagged as pregnant, but no bellies, no egg birthing scenes, at the point where i'm marching on the capital and the only person who's had a belly and given birth to kobold eggs is Enid, why not the rest of them?

Reactions: Visionedmetal

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I've managed to knock up every waifu i could and the URM shows they're all tagged as pregnant, but no bellies, no egg birthing scenes, at the point where i'm marching on the capital and the only person who's had a belly and given birth to kobold eggs is Enid, why not the rest of them?
Valzira & Heloise have also given birht.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes