vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
which 1 again?
Last time I played Inej could but not Sabetha (yet).

I was wondering if there will be content with the usurper (don't remember the name), last time I tried not to kill him but I am not sure if he actually survived the encounter (that was not clear to me if he was unconcious or dead).
Make him my bitch or something idk :devilish:

Reactions: SomeRandomFuckwad

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
How much does the game weigh on android (installed)?

I have 4 gb free, but no matter what version I tried, at the end it says that the application is not installed. (12 firmware)

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I don't understand who is exactly a virgin in this game (?,

Chanwe is the only true virgin with scenes dedicated to it.
Darja has stretch herself with dildos, she broke her hymen before the game begins.
Mina is a virgin but doesn't have important dialogues for it, only in one scene.
Chia has only one scene, only vaginal.
Rain has one scene, only anal.
Malice is a virgin but the player has no other option that take her virginity in the first scene.

Heloise, Issa, Maelys (she was only fuck in the ass apparently?), Sabetha, Inej, Valzira, Adeline and Enid are really unclear, the rest of the cast is just not virgin and for a game in which the player has an harem dedicated to him, there are very few true "maidens" present.

That been said, this game is really good, one of the best of the site, just a miss opportunity to have a lack of virgin characters but not that big of a deal with everything else that have to offer.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes