hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
game looks cool will give it a try soon, just wondering tho does the dragon get like a human form but keeps the dragon dick or wtv

Dragon67

Aug 18, 2023
Question, doing Dark Fantasy mode and trying to get the Infernal Court to 3 on Morale. But every time I do it I get 0 on starting with them. Any suggestions?

Einy

Sep 3, 2022
I didn't understand moment when after marriage I get game end with "and so you fall into torpor". is that how it should be? or I fucked up?

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Someone on itch ask
"Will there be more content with Eburon? Really, I just want to see Adeline face when I tell her I prefer a wolf over her"

Which answer should i respond?
I'm just forgot last News about Eburon and yes I'm still remember that Eburon will got updated but idk which it is about.

It will be hilarious if dev read and make effort in Adeline expression and script for this one like "WTF!! YOU F***- HOW- ugh!!" Adeline faint from maximum stress and shock lol hahaha

MikeHoxBig

Jun 25, 2023
When attacking Valzira (the swamp witch), you have a few options. One of them is letting the swamp ghost dude possess Cuchilla (drunk girl) to fight her.
You can get her back to normal later.
Thanks, when does she get back to normal?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
did Chia make up that she cant have vaginal sex with MC? cos Adeline is OK with MC fucking other girls, having a harem, thats normal for dragons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Ohmygawdjj

Jun 6, 2021
i cant launch the game. and i have no idea how to fix this issue even after installing "steam fix". why am i unable to delete anything in the file

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022
Aye, I'm in the process of extending the voice acting - it takes a surprisingly long time to batch, record, polish, and integrate again. There'll be more in the first patch.

At the point these screenshots are taken from, many of them are not known to you by name.

Hope you enjoy it!

How can i seggs the lamia when she's older?

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes