daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
What transformation content is there?

Other sites don't list transformation at all, and i don't see any in the walkthrough, so i'm hesitant to embark on such a complicated game if there isn't any.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
What transformation content is there?

Other sites don't list transformation at all, and i don't see any in the walkthrough, so i'm hesitant to embark on such a complicated game if there isn't any.
None for the dragon. Although for the girls there is some mind break scenes with the Breaker and others getting transformed before getting absorbed into a eldritch monstrosity if you go down the sunken temple path.

This game is incredibly good in any case, and a clear superior to most other renpy games.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or what, but my hoard keeps shrinking over time for no reason. I got the merchant's silk and my hoard increased, but a few game days later I went to pay someone with it and it was at zero.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
@4MV Recently discovered this game and I like the concept. Execution is good. Made me come here and post a comment XD

As criticism;

-I would say you need consistent art, which a few comments above addressed. But the anime art style does not fit with the atmosphere. I would suggest use a tad more realistic style drawing and pastel coloured art.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
None for the dragon. Although for the girls there is some mind break scenes with the Breaker and others getting transformed before getting absorbed into a eldritch monstrosity if you go down the sunken temple path.

This game is incredibly good in any case, and a clear superior to most other renpy games.
Also if you go for the Mineshaft lair you can turn one of the Elves into a demon

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
and as you've only found the sunken temple (I tried it, but "Mother" didn't really do it for me, so it's the only playthrough I didn't continue). There is also a Wizards Tower/The Old Tower which you find by meeting the Fangirl first and she tells you about it.

I can't remember if this is still the case but some of the text implies this is the main/intended scenario. (I think it was a conversation I had with the Kobold Fem-boy that I only read on my first playthrough in the mineshaft where he says something about "this tower being the previous Dragons tower" or something like that, which was odd as I wasn't in the tower. Dunno if he still says this it's been a while since I actually read that conversation)

• Wow
Reactions: regicide123

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
@4MV Recently discovered this game and I like the concept. Execution is good. Made me come here and post a comment XD

As criticism;

-I would say you need consistent art, which a few comments above addressed. But the anime art style does not fit with the atmosphere. I would suggest use a tad more realistic style drawing and pastel coloured art.
I disagree this art style is much preferred "realistic" art styles take me out of these games

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Depends on your definition of NTR. This game doesn't have content a NTR focused game would have mainly because you're playing as a big fucking dragon. There's plenty scenes of others fucking girls though. You can give girls away to horde/allies after all.

I don't know which actual scenes fall under the in-game filter. If I had to take a guess probably the centaurs fucking the huntress in the forest. If you go there early without the stats this can maybe be unavoidable but you can always just walk away and ignore the scene iirc.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The "man" who is darjas relative, is yet to arrive in my mc's lair. Why ?? any special requirements ?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes