ThePresumer

Jun 5, 2020
Love the game! It is one of the most original and compelling games I have come across.
Its not as polished as others, animations are lacking and I would have loved to see more pictures. But I loved the plot and the freedom that it offered. Rarely do you get to play a protagonist who can be as bad as you want him to be. A 10 out of 10 if ever there was one.
One gripe with it was that we couldn't change the name of the protagonist once we had started. My first playthrough I realized that the name that I usually used for these types of games didn't really fit a conquering dragon. For example "Taylor" is a great name for a protagonist in any other game, however its not really a good dragon name, especially compared to the other characters in the game.
Also the fact that I couldn't name my saves was a bit troublesome but that is a minor complaint.
I wish there were more images, and animation. I feel like that was probably out of the developers control but I still want more. Also I wish that we had the option to have more fun with Issa the same way we could have fun with the other captives. After all he is listed as a captive not as an advisor like the lizard man.
Heloise is by far my favorite character and I cant wait to see more of her and her story arch.
On the whole though I really loved this game, it is so far one of the best that I played. I have currently played it to death but I am definitely going to return to it some day.
Can't wait for the next chapter!

GayGger

Jul 15, 2019
i have a problem, so there's some gay scenes in the game right? i've found them all, i've turned on the allow gay scenes thing in the preference, but whenever i try playing those scenes, it's just a black screen and the text. So are the scenes not in the game yet?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
@4MV Recently discovered this game and I like the concept. Execution is good. Made me come here and post a comment XD

As criticism;

-I would say you need consistent art, which a few comments above addressed. But the anime art style does not fit with the atmosphere. I would suggest use a tad more realistic style drawing and pastel coloured art.
I disagree this art style is much preferred "realistic" art styles take me out of these games
I'm glad you liked it, thanks for letting me know!

Art style is a contentious point - some people want more realistic portraits, other people want more stylised CGs. As both our character artist and our CG artist are working at full capacity, I'm gonna level with you and say that neither is likely to change any time soon.

Any information about expected release date of next update ??
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
This game updatel like every week, what happened?
I'm working on the main instalment of Act IV, which is a very large body of work that needs to be done all at once. We're over 100k words in, about 75% complete. It will be ready *dons cliche hat* when it's ready.

I can't remember if this is still the case but some of the text implies this is the main/intended scenario. (I think it was a conversation I had with the Kobold Fem-boy that I only read on my first playthrough in the mineshaft where he says something about "this tower being the previous Dragons tower" or something like that, which was odd as I wasn't in the tower. Dunno if he still says this it's been a while since I actually read that conversation
I just checked the code and that *is* still the case, but shouldn't be. I've fixed it for the next release.

Why isn't there a scene gallery. it always baffles me why games like this don't have one
It's in the works now. It's harder to implement than it would be for a relatively linear game, but it's not impossible, and I want it in.

Love the game! It is one of the most original and compelling games I have come across.
Its not as polished as others, animations are lacking and I would have loved to see more pictures. But I loved the plot and the freedom that it offered. Rarely do you get to play a protagonist who can be as bad as you want him to be. A 10 out of 10 if ever there was one.
I wish there were more images, and animation. I feel like that was probably out of the developers control but I still want more. Also I wish that we had the option to have more fun with Issa the same way we could have fun with the other captives. After all he is listed as a captive not as an advisor like the lizard man.
Heloise is by far my favorite character and I cant wait to see more of her and her story arch.
On the whole though I really loved this game, it is so far one of the best that I played. I have currently played it to death but I am definitely going to return to it some day.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you for your kind words! We have a relatively light budget, but it's slowly expanding, and 100% of it goes on new art/animations/voice acting. So there will be more to come as the game develops.

i have a problem, so there's some gay scenes in the game right? i've found them all, i've turned on the allow gay scenes thing in the preference, but whenever i try playing those scenes, it's just a black screen and the text. So are the scenes not in the game yet?
Only a couple of them are illustrated so far (Issa's demonstration, and Eburon's workout), but more will be as time goes on.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a way to keep ALL the girls or do you have to "spend" some of them to keep going in a certain route?
Two of the lairs require you to sacrifice one major NPC (the elf inquisitrix or the abbess) if you want to unlock the local lair-based NPC. Other than that, I don't see what's stopping you. You'll need to find some other way to raise morale among your hordes though if you're not giving your prisoners away, so stock up on treasure.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I'm working on the main instalment of Act IV, which is a very large body of work that needs to be done all at once. We're over 100k words in, about 75% complete. It will be ready *dons cliche hat* when it's ready.
Aha, looking forward to the next installment.. Love the game, one of the best. Keep up the good work man.
or Girl.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
is there a way to keep ALL the girls or do you have to "spend" some of them to keep going in a certain route?
I think you have to sacrifice some.. But for me the most important are Marie-Anne and Nahu.. The rest are meeh.. oh and the elf girl.. Love her as well.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Two of the lairs require you to sacrifice one major NPC (the elf inquisitrix or the abbess) if you want to unlock the local lair-based NPC. Other than that, I don't see what's stopping you. You'll need to find some other way to raise morale among your hordes though if you're not giving your prisoners away, so stock up on treasure.
I think you have to sacrifice some.. But for me the most important are Marie-Anne and Nahu.. The rest are meeh.. oh and the elf girl.. Love her as well.
You don't have to sacrifice any waifus, and that will continue to be true into Act IV. But yes, if you want to unlock a lair faction, each of them will want a specific person in turn.

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Hmm, seems to be going along well. So i think i asked before but are there any intentions of adding an actual dragon you can seduce to this story? Or anything non-humanoid really.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
You don't have to sacrifice any waifus, and that will continue to be true into Act IV. But yes, if you want to unlock a lair faction, each of them will want a specific person in turn.
I have a question will the merchant girl's encounter be changed? Because unless you pick the mine lair after meeting her you can get her to come with you willingly. I mean for example the tower if you don't pick it you don't meet the fan girl's father but you can still get the fan girl herself.

Another question, any plans on adding more characters like the fan girl? Ones that actively try to bed you out of their own free will, the others feel a bit too much (at least for the moment) like they wait a bit too much on you. Definitely would like to see some inviting you for some intimacy without prompting, granted only if you are on their good side.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hmm, seems to be going along well. So i think i asked before but are there any intentions of adding an actual dragon you can seduce to this story? Or anything non-humanoid really.
No immediate plans, to be honest, but dev has been full of surprises.

I have a question will the merchant girl's encounter be changed? Because unless you pick the mine lair after meeting her you can get her to come with you willingly. I mean for example the tower if you don't pick it you don't meet the fan girl's father but you can still get the fan girl herself.

Another question, any plans on adding more characters like the fan girl? Ones that actively try to bed you out of their own free will, the others feel a bit too much (at least for the moment) like they wait a bit too much on you. Definitely would like to see some inviting you for some intimacy without prompting, granted only if you are on their good side.
I have a route for acquiring friendly-Mina outside of the mine on my dev plan, and will implement it as soon as i get the time to do so! You'll be pleased to know that, of the three waifus yet to be introduced (one of which is teased in the character AMA at the end of the game), all of them can be various flavours of enthusiastic. But we'll also be expanding on content for our hate-waifus like Naho and Valzira, so hopefully everyone will walk away feeling satisfied.

Last edited:

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah the main reason I never pick up the mercenaries is because it changes Mina into unhappy mode. I really have ended up liking Mina and her dialogue when friendly I prefer... despite generally playing as an "evil" dragon. Also the roleplayer in me sees her in friendly mode as a possibly useful asset, being a merchant she may be able to grow my wealth (if not for my horde then possibly for funding armies and the general money-flow humans/towns/cities/empires require).

Also if she's unfriendly you lose the option to actually fuck her not just her tits! (Though it would be nice if the dialogue changed slightly after the first time you do it, so it doesn't sound like she's never done it with you before everytime)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
No immediate plans, to be honest, but dev has been full of surprises.

I have a route for acquiring friendly-Mina outside of the mine on my dev plan, and will implement it as soon as i get the time to do so! You'll be pleased to know that, of the three waifus yet to be introduced (one of which is teased in the character AMA at the end of the game), all of them can be various flavours of enthusiastic. But we'll also be expanding on content for our hate-waifus like Naho and Valzira, so hopefully everyone will walk away feeling satisfied.
Awesome. Glad we will be able to recruit her willingly. Cant wait to see the waifus, hope one of them is a warrior lady that type of girl is underused in my opinion. Looking forward to Valzira joining Heloise.

Ever thought of doing a scene where someone else walks in on you? Like your busy getting intimate with one girl only for someone to blunder into the room, leaving you to decide whether to keep going or not. Hell even a more "risqué" option would be cool, like your standing on all four with some girl underneath but hidden by some object while someone tries to hold a conversation with you.

Kind of sad the dragon doesnt seem to have any balls (at least not any external ones, makes you wonder where all that spunk comes from), erotic stuff tends to focus solely on the dick when those 2 orbs are pretty sensitive and can be quite useful at getting someone aroused. Its like ignoring a ladies breasts despite them being sensitive erogenous zones.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes