Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Why is the text speed so wonky? Its instant, but it does it in tiny bursts ...

Also, im confused, i thought 1.3 was suppose to have ch 3? i get my lair and it ends ...

During centaur encounter, after you get pummeled and you click Wait and see ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6700, in script
    jump c2_centaurs_8
ScriptError: could not find label 'c2_centaurs_8'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6700, in script
    jump c2_centaurs_8
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\Ravager-1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\Ravager-1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c2_centaurs_8'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 1.3
Sat Apr 06 15:27:20 2019

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Amazing Game! Can't wait for more! Finally a bestiality that has a primary focus on bestiality! A majority of the other with this i have found are rpg and jrpg games where bestiality is either a bad end or a minor factor. Or the "bestiality" is bugs, furries, slime, tentacles, or goblins. This now makes five games where true bestiality is the focus, the others being: bvb, bvb2, dog fuck idol, and corruption of champions. Keep up the good work! Only 1 question though, will the MC be able too get the women in the game pregnant?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Amazing Game! Can't wait for more! Finally a bestiality that has a primary focus on bestiality! A majority of the other with this i have found are rpg and jrpg games where bestiality is either a bad end or a minor factor. Or the "bestiality" is bugs, furries, slime, tentacles, or goblins. This now makes five games where true bestiality is the focus, the others being: bvb, bvb2, dog fuck idol, and corruption of champions. Keep up the good work! Only 1 question though, will the MC be able too get the women in the game pregnant?
Probably. The fan girl wouldn't be satisfied otherwise.

How often is this game usually updated? I'm giddy with anticipation.
More often than you'd expect xD

U

User_1343935

Is there a way to beat the huntress in the centaur scene?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'll figure it out at some point, might as well make it easy. Is it a strength or cruelty check?
Or maybe you just can't, since she's an important char and all. Same thing for the twins. Some things are just dead ends, just like in real life FeelsBadMan

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Or maybe you just can't, since she's an important char and all. Same thing for the twins. Some things are just dead ends, just like in real life FeelsBadMan
Going up against expert killers when you're just a baby is a bad end, who would've thought?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Unless you're a dragon whose eaten a few people.
A baby tiger is altogether more capable than a baby human; skilled hunters butcher even adult tigers readily enough, and did that long before firearms came around to decisively tilt the scales.

U

User_1343935

A baby tiger is altogether more capable than a baby human; skilled hunters butcher even adult tigers readily enough, and did that long before firearms came around to decisively tilt the scales.
I said dragon, not tiger, baby dragon, I managed to beat trained soldiers but couldn't beat the huntress, I'm almost positive there is a way to do it. Everything else in the game is up to user action and preparation. Why wouldn't this be?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Nope, pretty sure I managed to say "submit" to the farm girl, debunked you right there.
Yeah I guess saying "incapable of forming sentences" would've been a better choice of words. You will most likely grow stronger than the huntress later on, but she's used to dealing with dragons so our baby self has no chance (Got maximum strength before trying) I guess the regent chose her for a reason. Anyway, so, "trained" soldiers. The ones who couldn't even lift a finger after the scream of a newborn dragon? And the ones who didn't have the confidence to chase after that said dragon alone? Sure man, sure.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
4.60 star(s) 205 Votes