U

User_1343935

Yeah I guess saying "incapable of forming sentences" would've been a better choice of words. You will most likely grow stronger than the huntress later on, but she's used to dealing with dragons so our baby self has no chance (Got maximum strength before trying) I guess the regent chose her for a reason. Anyway, so, "trained" soldiers. The ones who couldn't even lift a finger after the scream of a newborn dragon? And the ones who didn't have the confidence to chase after that said dragon alone? Sure man, sure.
Well then, I guess all I can do is wait. I'm a loyal dragon, gonna kill the huntress and save the princess. I don't know why but that princess is enchanting.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
@4MW
You said there was a charm emasculation option, is pretending to join him enough? Do you need to bite him? Is biting his arm enough or do you need to castrate him?
Go for the crown jewels!

What can I say. I love it!

Just a few words of wisdom from someone who spends too much time on this site:
Thank you for the support! And that's solid advice, thank you :)

I fundamentally made sure that this game is capable of luring even without adult content, and in some moments it is even cooler without one IMO... (although most developers take art of varying degrees of quality and simply glue them together, often offering some kind of extremely uncomfortable image viewer with a suitable name "adult game", in most cases at least)

I want to give only one possible obvious advice:
Likewise, that's great (and not always obvious) advice!

Why is the text speed so wonky? Its instant, but it does it in tiny bursts ...

Also, im confused, i thought 1.3 was suppose to have ch 3? i get my lair and it ends ...

During centaur encounter, after you get pummeled and you click Wait and see ...
There's a half-second pause after every full sentence, or until you click. Version 2.0 will have Chapter 3, but there's a lot of new content there so I'm enhancing stuff that's already here while we wait.

Thanks for the bug report - caught and fixed for the next update!

Keep up the good work! Only 1 question though, will the MC be able too get the women in the game pregnant?
Absolutely yes :)

How often is this game usually updated? I'm giddy with anticipation.
It's been once a week for the last few weeks, but it might tail off a bit so that I can focus on Chapter 3 content. Still, I hope to have something new for you every few weeks!

After sparing the huntress, my next options are lowlands options instead of highlands options
Thanks for the spot - found and fixed for the next update!

Is there a way to beat the huntress in the centaur scene?
Not yet, no - she's got a big storyline, and it feels like a waste to kill her off early. But whether you like her or hate her, there'll be a satisfying resolution later on :)

GL to the developer, this shit is right up my alley, can't wait for ch.3!!
Cheers :D

Well then, I guess all I can do is wait. I'm a loyal dragon, gonna kill the huntress and save the princess. I don't know why but that princess is enchanting.
Your loyalty will be rewarded. Tested along the way, definitely, but rewarded.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Art update!
  • I'm working with Vira ( ) for the SFW art.
  • NSFW work is yet to be confirmed, but I'm currently in conversation with Aka6 ( ) to see if we can work out an approach that works for my budget.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
@4MW sounds like with 1.3 everything's pretty much squared away when it comes to Ch2 content tweaks - so will the next update be starting Ch3?

U

User_1343935

@4MW sounds like with 1.3 everything's pretty much squared away when it comes to Ch2 content tweaks - so will the next update be starting Ch3?
Most likely, yes. If you look at the save tile in the menu it clearly says chapter 3, @4MW might add free roam before then, not entirely sure, but if I were to guess that will be added at the same time as chapter three.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The Chapter 3 update is (unsurprisingly) quite a biggie, as it increases the size of the game several times over. I'll need to:
  • Code the lair framework (mostly done)
  • Add the lair-specific factions (mostly done)
  • Refactor all the chapter 2 encounters to accommodate new speech and flows (in progress)
  • Write capture sequences (in progress)
  • Add chapter 3 specific encounters
  • Write personal plots for captives
  • Write the Chapter 3 conclusion
  • Add routes for evolution paths
That's a huge chunk of work, and I have to juggle it with my IRL responsibilities, so I'm not expecting it to be done for a few months - which is not such a long time in the indie game dev world, but still longer than I'd like. I may put out a test build when it's partially done, so folks can whet their appetites and help check my work.

In the meantime, I will continue to update as I get more content for chapter 2, which is to say:
  • More/better voice acting
  • Art!
  • UI improvements
  • Bugfixes
  • New functions
  • Cool new dialogue or scene paths
The two sets of work use different parts of my brain, so enhancing chapter 2 doesn't slow down my work on chapter 3.

U

User_1343935

The Chapter 3 update is (unsurprisingly) quite a biggie, as it increases the size of the game several times over. I'll need to:
  • Code the lair framework (mostly done)
  • Add the lair-specific factions (mostly done)
  • Refactor all the chapter 2 encounters to accommodate new speech and flows (in progress)
  • Write capture sequences (in progress)
  • Add chapter 3 specific encounters
  • Write personal plots for captives
  • Write the Chapter 3 conclusion
  • Add routes for evolution paths
That's a huge chunk of work, and I have to juggle it with my IRL responsibilities, so I'm not expecting it to be done for a few months - which is not such a long time in the indie game dev world, but still longer than I'd like. I may put out a test build when it's partially done, so folks can whet their appetites and help check my work.

In the meantime, I will continue to update as I get more content for chapter 2, which is to say:
  • More/better voice acting
  • Art!
  • UI improvements
  • Bugfixes
  • New functions
  • Cool new dialogue or scene paths
The two sets of work use different parts of my brain, so enhancing chapter 2 doesn't slow down my work on chapter 3.
Is free roam after finding a lair included in enhancing chapter two?

U

User_1343935

For 1.3 android version its kicked me out right after opening the game
Most people probably aren't using the Android version, me included, so the bug hasn't been reported, or it's an issue semi-unique to you. What device are you using? Maybe you have insufficient system resources.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is free roam after finding a lair included in enhancing chapter two?
Yep, some variant of free roam will be included.

For 1.3 android version its kicked me out right after opening the game
Thanks for the bug report - looks like there was a compilation error. I've fixed and posted a functional version to the game page:

U

User_1343935

Yep, some variant of free roam will be included.

Thanks for the bug report - looks like there was a compilation error. I've fixed and posted a functional version to the game page:
I love devs who engage players, you know the type, "Don't ask about the update, you'll get it when you get it, and you'll say thank you!". You're awesome.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Tahkisiis

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I'm having an error after choosing to stay down after attacking the centaur in the forest.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6700, in script
    jump c2_centaurs_8
ScriptError: could not find label 'c2_centaurs_8'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6700, in script
    jump c2_centaurs_8
  File "D:\GGames\Ravager-1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GGames\Ravager-1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c2_centaurs_8'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 1.3
Sat Apr 13 23:05:20 2019

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Are there console commands for boosting your stats?

Every event I run into seems to require stats that I don't have. I'm not sure if they're intended to be repeatable, or if I'm just supposed to know exactly what to do in what order, but a time-limit this strict is a serious downer when you have to back out of half of the events due to being too weak and slow and shitty to actually do anything.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I love devs who engage players, you know the type, "Don't ask about the update, you'll get it when you get it, and you'll say thank you!". You're awesome.
Thank you :) Be the change you want to see in the world, I guess!

Hey, I'm having an error after choosing to stay down after attacking the centaur in the forest
Thank you for the report - I've caught it and it'll be fixed in the next version.

Are there console commands for boosting your stats?

Every event I run into seems to require stats that I don't have. I'm not sure if they're intended to be repeatable, or if I'm just supposed to know exactly what to do in what order, but a time-limit this strict is a serious downer when you have to back out of half of the events due to being too weak and slow and shitty to actually do anything.
It'll be easier when there's the Chapter 3 time extension, but I'll look into adding a cheat mode until that's the case.

4.60 star(s) 205 Votes