gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
whats the point of the consort mechanic? why cant all of your girls be your consorts?
I assume it's for the players who want to roleplay the dragon as a high-mercy near-monogamous romantic (albeit one with a dungeon full of fuckmeat). It doesn't really make sense for those of us who play the dragon as an actual monster.

Jun 29, 2020
any new anal scene with this new build?, which girl has complete route worth playing?.
Ravager is still very much in dev-some girls have more expanded routes however.
oh the itch thing was fixed, cool
does the changelog include everything patreons got in the minibuilds since 4.0.4?
Yep.
Antivirus is giving me a virus warning for this one.
Most adult games get flagged by AVs.
whats the point of the consort mechanic? why cant all of your girls be your consorts?
Consorts are girls you pick out for some special love and attention. You get nice fluffy scenes 'n interactions.
will the sex scene to be same as the side picture ? just asking.
The sprite art is different compared to both scene art styles.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
if i impregate heloise in order to get malice can i still get the infernals or do i HAVE between having just malice without the infernals and viceversa(sorry for the broken english it's not my first language

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Swordsman83

The princess_shock.png error that you got seems to be from a missing file error if you are using the old style art for the princess. There is a shock file there but it's for a different set that is named princess2_shock.png but making a copy of the shock one and removing the 2 from the file fixed that error. I got my error right away when I bite her hand.

To fix the .PNG file name just use unren to extract the game files and go into the image folder and remove the 2 from the file.

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So I need to know....if this ends before a major battle how long till we get this battle? SHould I download now? Wait?!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi, I think I found a minor bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies if it has been already reported. I searched fWounds in the thread, but got nothing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I assume it's for the players who want to roleplay the dragon as a high-mercy near-monogamous romantic (albeit one with a dungeon full of fuckmeat). It doesn't really make sense for those of us who play the dragon as an actual monster.
Or for mercy players who don't think dragons should be monogamous.

Reactions: Shadow Song

AlbusWolf

Dec 23, 2019
question: has it ever got any gay content? have seen the tag, but at least the earlier versions that I played haven't nothing that i can remember

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I would recommend the Spire. Nothing is more dragon-y than living in a old, abandoned spire. Plus, you get the Warlock Malagar, who's a real bro. The only potential concubine you would have to give up is Valzira, who's part of his quest-line of having his revenge on her.
Depending on the mode you are playing, either power- or dark-fantasy, you don't necessarily have to give up your concubines. In power-mode you automatically pass all skill-checks. No need to eat or give up any concubines. In dark-fantasy you'll have to make certain decisions in order to level up your skills and pass the checks, like eating or whoring out certain characters.
Regarding the corruption part, there's no clear corruption in it. The closest we get to corruption is Zyzerix turning Heloise into a Succubus. Zyz herself being a futa-succubus.
For corruption I am specifically talking about giving your girls to someone else to change.
The one i'm thinking of is The Head Nun, if you pick the sunken temple you don't get to be the one to take her virginity, the "unknowable evil" tentacle rapes her instead, mind breaks her and changes her into "Mother" I think.
That scene is the epitone of everything I hate in NTR games so I want to avoid anything like that.
Can we refuse Malagar? Or can we eat him? Because I'm all about killing/eating any males in the game so I can be left alone with my girls to fuck into unconsciousness.

Jun 29, 2020
For corruption I am specifically talking about giving your girls to someone else to change.
The one i'm thinking of is The Head Nun, if you pick the sunken temple you don't get to be the one to take her virginity, the "unknowable evil" tentacle rapes her instead, mind breaks her and changes her into "Mother" I think.
That scene is the epitone of everything I hate in NTR games so I want to avoid anything like that.
Can we refuse Malagar? Or can we eat him? Because I'm all about killing/eating any males in the game so I can be left alone with my girls to fuck into unconsciousness.
You can just not give ol' Malagar any girls. And as for Chanwe, the nun, you don't need to feed her to the tentacles at all.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
i screw up with the merchant, i didn't managed to get her name.. where did it go wrong...

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'hunter_normal2_smol.png'>:
  File "game/c3_captives.rpy", line 9680, in script
    hunter "Are you satisfied?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hunter_normal2_smol.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/c3_captives.rpy", line 9680, in script
    hunter "Are you satisfied?"
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\Ravager-4.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hunter_normal2_smol.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ravager 4.1.1
Sat Dec 12 14:21:35 2020

error when replay huntress scene

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes