SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine if you will... Two Nagas. Malice, obviously being the "older" sibling with the second being the youngest. I could see Malice, clearly being the more dominant/Alpha of the siblings with her sister being submissive and eager to please. A bit of a rivalry of course, play fighting that gets a little intense but we can step in and tone it down. Instilling lessons of family and other various teachings to both of them. And depending on the routage, I can see a wholesome bound between the siblings, though Malice certainly would act out against any of the consorts that isn't Heloise.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Imagine if you will... Two Nagas. Malice, obviously being the "older" sibling with the second being the youngest. I could see Malice, clearly being the more dominant/Alpha of the siblings with her sister being submissive and eager to please. A bit of a rivalry of course, play fighting that gets a little intense but we can step in and tone it down. Instilling lessons of family and other various teachings to both of them. And depending on the routage, I can see a wholesome bound between the siblings, though Malice certainly would act out against any of the consorts that isn't Heloise.
I always expected if valzira didn't get malice as her child then this different child would probably be the most magically powerful, have purple scales, pure white or lavender skin, and have an ego the size of two planets for some reason I always expected she would be more draconic in her appearance too with thicker scales almost like amour, long nails and maybe little wings that cant be used.

Maleys child if she doesn't get malice or can have nagas? would probably be the most physically strongest but the most magically inept since her mother was separated from her goddess. she would have long unkempt hair, be very athletic and use armor and weapons to make up for her magical weakness. While she would be the weakest of the Nagas she would make up for it with determination and an intense desire to compete.

now for their quirks and personality's. Zalzira child i can see thinking herself as superior and viewing weakness as disgusting. she would despise its mother for 2 reasons her mother hating her existence and for losing to the dragon. Zalzira childs superiority complex will come from genetics, parenting and societal pressure from being feared or pampered which results in her affirming her superiority. Since I don't see valzira becoming a parent soon the dragon will take full paternal control so the kid will gain personality traits from the dragon like being side like straight forward, overconfidence, greed, prone to violence, lust and anger. she would almost be obsessive over her father 1 because he solely raised her and 2 she views him as a potential equal or something to conquer. Maleys child would be the most kindhearted and have dreams of being a great hero. she would actually look up to her mother as a great hero who defeated great odds and wanting to learn from Maleys. Maleys would be conflicted she likes that her daughter loves her but maleys also wants her daughter to realize she didn't always beat them and to protect from going down the same path also to know she isn't really a hero for butchering a entire species. her relationship with her father would be simple in the beginning but as time goes on she realizes her fathers actions and begins to doubt him and her vow as a hero. So interesting relationship happening with both her parents. This has been on my mind for way to long but it popped into my head 1 year ago and wouldn't leave so had to dump it. I would totally make a free mod for this if i had time or any skills in creating this type of stuff but alas i don't so head ideas it will stay.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Actually, knock up one (or both), go to sleep, and you should get the dreams.
to get the 'think of scales' dream yes, but for the 'intervention' dream no. that said, i do suggest the 'think of scales' dream first for context to the 'intervention' dream.

but yes, sleep is required for dreaming! :WeSmart:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I always expected if valzira didn't get malice as her child then this different child would probably be the most magically powerful, have purple scales, pure white or lavender skin, and have an ego the size of two planets for some reason I always expected she would be more draconic in her appearance too with thicker scales almost like amour, long nails and maybe little wings that cant be used.

Maleys child if she doesn't get malice or can have nagas? would probably be the most physically strongest but the most magically inept since her mother was separated from her goddess. she would have long unkempt hair, be very athletic and use armor and weapons to make up for her magical weakness. While she would be the weakest of the Nagas but would make up for it with determination and an intense desire to compete.

now for their quirks and personality's. Zalzira child i can see thinking herself as superior and viewing weakness as disgusting. she would despise its mother for 2 reasons for hating her existence and for losing. Zalzira childs superiority complex will come from genetics, parenting and societal pressure from being feared or pampered which results in her affirming her superiority. Since I don't see valzira becoming a parent soon the dragon will take full paternal control gaining personality traits from the dragons like being side like straight forward, overconfidence, greed, prone to violence, lust and anger. she would almost be obsessive over her father 1 because he solely raised her and 2 she views him as a potential equal or something to conquer. Maleys child would be the most kindhearted and have dreams of being a great hero. she would actually look up to her mother as a great hero who defeated great odds and wanting to learn from Maleys. Maleys would be conflicted she likes that her daughter loves her but maleys also wants her daughter to realize she didn't always beat them and to protect from going down the same path also to know she isn't really a hero for butchering a entire species. her relationship with her father would be simple in the beginning but as time goes on she realizes her fathers actions and begins to doubt him and her vow as a hero. So interesting relationship happening with both her parents. This has been on my mind for way to long but it popped into my head 1 year ago and wouldn't leave so had to dump it. I would totally make a free mod for this if i had time or any skills in creating this type of stuff but alas i don't so head ideas it will stay.
I can certainly see that, and then again I completely forgot that Maelsie wanted a daughter too. So IF there were to be a possible sibling for Malice (4MinuteWarning please give us this thought!!!) it would be from Maelys, since Mael and Helo are cousins/sisters? in any event. So yeah, I could see a dynamic there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

In between drawing our lovely pregnant waifus, Irrelevant Art has been working on some other things we'll want for Act V - including some extra changes of clothes for Maelys. These three outfits and poses will be refined down into one final design, to be introduced at a suitable moment.
It's not often that I share design sketches, but these were so cool that I wanted to give you a little insight into our brainstorming process! I hope you enjoy.
maelys_knight_wip.png

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Rhyll isn't the only faction leader that's getting a makeover - Irrelevant Art has also been giving a fresh lick of paint to Malagar. Our favourite silver science fox is getting more expressive, more dynamic, and will soon receive an illustrated protean gauntlet as well!
malagar_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

In between drawing our lovely pregnant waifus, Irrelevant Art has been working on some other things we'll want for Act V - including some extra changes of clothes for Maelys. These three outfits and poses will be refined down into one final design, to be introduced at a suitable moment.
It's not often that I share design sketches, but these were so cool that I wanted to give you a little insight into our brainstorming process! I hope you enjoy.
View attachment 1645958

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Rhyll isn't the only faction leader that's getting a makeover - Irrelevant Art has also been giving a fresh lick of paint to Malagar. Our favourite silver science fox is getting more expressive, more dynamic, and will soon receive an illustrated protean gauntlet as well!
View attachment 1647244
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Love all the fast updates in this game. :cool:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 1645958

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Kinda like the Shadow/Dragon Knight attire. Edgelady Knight feels like when the mood is 'Hey Dragon. You up?'

jokuur

May 23, 2019
we need to ban elves from having dragon dick if we wanna be most powerful being in gaym?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I can certainly see that, and then again I completely forgot that Maelsie wanted a daughter too. So IF there were to be a possible sibling for Malice (4MinuteWarning please give us this thought!!!) it would be from Maelys, since Mael and Helo are cousins/sisters? in any event. So yeah, I could see a dynamic there.
Wait, the Huntress wanted a daughter?! I don't remember that scene. Was it during the threesome? Did I forget?

View attachment 1647244
Hmm, for some reason I preferred the younger looking Malagar, but this clearly is a higher quality design, even if it's not as much to my taste.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wait, the Huntress wanted a daughter?! I don't remember that scene. Was it during the threesome? Did I forget?
If Heloise is consort, and post threesome with her and Maels, the next scene when you talk to her she will kinda of frantically want and is somewhat willing/demanding us to do it with her. Highly recommend not to do so. Can go down on her if you choose the first 'Very well' option but afterwards, if you want Maels to still be sane and not disconnected, say no.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes