Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

A while ago I mentioned I was in talks with a splash artist to illustrate some of the game's less lewd, but no less exciting, scenes. I'm glad to say that Undoodle has come through in spectacular fashion, with this beautiful depiction of the Act IV finale.

Undoodle will be taking a couple of months off to focus on her studies, but she had a great time making this - and will be returning on the far side, for more of our pivotal moments. It is directly thanks to you, our subscribers, that this is possible. Our growth is used to fuel greater and greater production - and the more support we get, the broader our horizons become.
View attachment 1626087
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Even as someone firmly in the camp of the cartoony style of the character sprites being superior to what is currently used for the sex scenes; I must admit that is a very well made piece of artwork!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

A while ago I mentioned I was in talks with a splash artist to illustrate some of the game's less lewd, but no less exciting, scenes. I'm glad to say that Undoodle has come through in spectacular fashion, with this beautiful depiction of the Act IV finale.

Undoodle will be taking a couple of months off to focus on her studies, but she had a great time making this - and will be returning on the far side, for more of our pivotal moments. It is directly thanks to you, our subscribers, that this is possible. Our growth is used to fuel greater and greater production - and the more support we get, the broader our horizons become.
View attachment 1626087
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Looks absolutely... ravaging.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't fuck her. Keep saying no, and that you want her to be happy/healthy. That way you'll reach the end of her content (which implies there will be more, rather than fucking her and ending up in limbo)
Technically... You can atleast go down on her, but indeed, refuse to give her the dragon d for now.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Oh, so the cat girl is actually pregnant. Part of me thought she was lying and only making excuses to stay with me. I guess the thieves really don't give a shit about you. Every time I try to read some hidden love in their behaviour I get disappointed.

looking at this picture what a heartless person would choose to burn both of them...
There are a lot of scenes that are really brutal... break my heart really. But they're there and I bet some people do go for them. Heck, I had an argument with someone over eating the various girls... like... why would you? I can barely bring myself to eat the annoying ones.

I, for one, try to go for the most wholesome paths. Some of my favourite scenes are the one when the Farm girl brings Valzira food, if you don't intervene, and pretty much everything with Heloise as a consort. And I think my fav Malice path is thoughtful, where she's actually surprised you care about your consort and returns her to you. She seems to genuinely care about what you feel in that one. When obedient, she's basically just obsessed with you and wants you to promise to always be by her side, a bit Yandere, but not that bad. Disobedient is screwed up no matter how you go. Surprisingly, the Heloise consort path has Malice behave worse than when thoughtful, a bit like when obedient, although a lot more independent, so without the Yandere tendencies, but leagues better than disobedient. Really interesting all the paths, either way.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, so the cat girl is actually pregnant. Part of me thought she was lying and only making excuses to stay with me. I guess the thieves really don't give a shit about you. Every time I try to read some hidden love in their behaviour I get disappointed.
I still don't see how not having Stockholm Syndrome is the same thing as "not giving a shit about you".

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW and SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I still don't see how not having Stockholm Syndrome is the same thing as "not giving a shit about you".
Exactly. And besides, there is no such thing as 'not giving a shit about you' at all. They are either semi left to their own devices after sliding in a Drakitten baby or their your consorts. Think Otaku is trying to hit a homer into left field yet wiffing terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Have the devs talked about the role in the game when it comes to pregnancy? Iirc banging with royal blood creates a real dragon while banging with normal blood creates a kobold. But what to do with them? Are they just there for having another fetish done or do they serve some sort of purpose in the game?
The dragon's kobolds are like... abnormal kobolds. I'm not sure HOW abnormal they are in the grand scheme of things because they act kind of ... airhead-y like regular kobolds, but they definitely look different at minimum...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The dragon's kobolds are like... abnormal kobolds. I'm not sure HOW abnormal they are in the grand scheme of things because they act kind of ... airhead-y like regular kobolds, but they definitely look different at minimum...
I think the prior batch of Kobolds are airheady for reason: Last Dragon didn't afford them the education and proper training. Hence why they are a bit of idiots. Stay in school Kobolds, stay in school.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
These kobolds are also not pure. There are several generations removed from firstbloods.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Think Otaku is trying to hit a homer into left field yet wiffing terribly.
I don't know what that means.

My point is that of all the potential consorts they are the least emotionally invested into you. I didn't even get the sense they had a stockholm syndrome. Seb is basically trying to play you throughout, and Inej wants to get back at her sister. Nej only helps you because she has the incestuous hots for her sister, and Seb because she wants to... get back at her sister. And by the end of Act III they basically want to leave. They only stay because Nej doesn't want to raise furry kobolds alone, I guess. At no time throughout their arcs do they show any kind of genuine affection towards you. Compare that to Heloise, who goes from trying to defeat you to basically wholeheartedly join you, and the Fangirl who goes from obsessing over you as a dragon to actually caring for you as an individual. Even Cooch seems to come to care for you.

So, yeah, seems to me like the cats don't really give much of a shit about you... as in, they don't really care for you that much, if at all. If I missed or misinterpreted some scene that suggests otherwise, I'm open to hear about it. But if anything it seems that my optimism and desire to interpret certain developments or dialogue as suggesting Nej at least likes you or something have been proven wrong. As I noted above, I partially hoped Nej was lying about the pregnancy and actually only said it to stay with you, but honestly given her obsession is with her sister it wouldn't have made sense.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Just wanted to post this video review, too much to say for typing.
OK people, please watch my video before you say the cat thieves don't care. It will explain a few things.
Post it in the discord ( ) if you haven't already. The devs and fans like to have such discussions and go more in-depth than here on this forum. The main dev is also a cat owner of at least 1 but I think possibly 2 or 3 cats.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I don't know what that means.

My point is that of all the potential consorts they are the least emotionally invested into you. I didn't even get the sense they had a stockholm syndrome. Seb is basically trying to play you throughout, and Inej wants to get back at her sister. Nej only helps you because she has the incestuous hots for her sister, and Seb because she wants to... get back at her sister. And by the end of Act III they basically want to leave. They only stay because Nej doesn't want to raise furry kobolds alone, I guess. At no time throughout their arcs do they show any kind of genuine affection towards you. Compare that to Heloise, who goes from trying to defeat you to basically wholeheartedly join you, and the Fangirl who goes from obsessing over you as a dragon to actually caring for you as an individual. Even Cooch seems to come to care for you.

So, yeah, seems to me like the cats don't really give much of a shit about you... as in, they don't really care for you that much, if at all. If I missed or misinterpreted some scene that suggests otherwise, I'm open to hear about it. But if anything it seems that my optimism and desire to interpret certain developments or dialogue as suggesting Nej at least likes you or something have been proven wrong. As I noted above, I partially hoped Nej was lying about the pregnancy and actually only said it to stay with you, but honestly given her obsession is with her sister it wouldn't have made sense.
Clearly I should have tried to go into detail instead of just making that curt response. I apologize for that and will now attempt to fix my mistake.

As I see it, for the sisters to go from being unhappy prisoners to in love with the dragon in the span of time that we have seen would be so unnatural that it could only be explained by Stockholm Syndrome. While that can absolutely be valid direction for a story to go, we already got it with Heloise and I for one want to see different things with different characters. If I'm not mistaken, you seem to be hung up on the the fact that they aren't in love NOW but I really think the building blocks ARE there for that to develop more naturally. The specifics are different for each sister so let me start with the one who is easier to explain...

Sabetha:

First of all, her wanting to leave says nothing about what she thinks of the dragon one way or the other. As hinted at in that scene as well as the one that gave a vague backstory for the sisters, she is suffering from some trauma that causes a deep fear of staying in one place too long. (it's not because she actually WANTS to leave us behind) Now imagine that we help her heal that trauma and she falls in love along the way. Wouldn't that be so much sweeter? Also, I can't help but notice that we were allowed to perform vaginal sex on the lesbian sister but not the bi sister. I wonder if that might mean that she will offer it herself after some sort of change in the relationship?;)

As for what her current feelings are... While she certainly isn't in love now I DO think she has at least some level of attachment. Aside from the fact that she had become comfortable enough around the dragon by the time she was made consort to not immediately escape; those obvious catlike things that she does in the comedic scenes are also the kind of things that a real cat is more likely to do with people they actually want to be around.

Inej:

Unlike Sabetha I do believe that Inej won't fall in love in the traditional sense. However, having a character like that become sexually close to and legitimately care about a person that they don't necessarily love in that specific way is something that has been done before and successfully in my opinion.

As for the pregnancy, her arguments about them staying for the sake of the baby would be completely moot if she didn't at least trust in the dragon to treat them well. On another note, your idea about the pregnancy being used as an excuse isn't completely destroyed just because it's real. The theory I would go with though is that she has long wanted for them to find a home where Sabetha could finally feel safe (because of the trauma) and realized that the pregnancy was a convenient excuse to prevent her sister from wasting the best chance they would likely ever have. (which again, suggests that she has put her trust in the dragon)

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
Clearly I should have tried to go into detail instead of just making that curt response. I apologize for that and will now attempt to fix my mistake.

As I see it, for the sisters to go from being unhappy prisoners to in love with the dragon in the span of time that we have seen would be so unnatural that it could only be explained by Stockholm Syndrome. While that can absolutely be valid direction for a story to go, we already got it with Heloise and I for one want to see different things with different characters. If I'm not mistaken, you seem to be hung up on the the fact that they aren't in love NOW but I really think the building blocks ARE there for that to develop more naturally. The specifics are different for each sister so let me start with the one who is easier to explain...

Sabetha:

First of all, her wanting to leave says nothing about what she thinks of the dragon one way or the other. As hinted at in that scene as well as the one that gave a vague backstory for the sisters, she is suffering from some trauma that causes a deep fear of staying in one place too long. (it's not because she actually WANTS to leave us behind) Now imagine that we help her heal that trauma and she falls in love along the way. Wouldn't that be so much sweeter? Also, I can't help but notice that we were allowed to perform vaginal sex on the lesbian sister but not the bi sister. I wonder if that might mean that she will offer it herself after some sort of change in the relationship?;)

As for what her current feelings are... While she certainly isn't in love now I DO think she has at least some level of attachment. Aside from the fact that she had become comfortable enough around the dragon by the time she was made consort to not immediately escape; those obvious catlike things that she does in the comedic scenes are also the kind of things that a real cat is more likely to do with people they actually want to be around.

Inej:

Unlike Sabetha I do believe that Inej won't fall in love in the traditional sense. However, having a character like that become sexually close to and legitimately care about a person that they don't necessarily love in that specific way is something that has been done before and successfully in my opinion.

As for the pregnancy, her arguments about them staying for the sake of the baby would be completely moot if she didn't at least trust in the dragon to treat them well. On another note, your idea about the pregnancy being used as an excuse isn't completely destroyed just because it's real. The theory I would go with though is that she has long wanted for them to find a home where Sabetha could finally feel safe (because of the trauma) and realized that the pregnancy was a convenient excuse to prevent her sister from wasting the best chance they would likely ever have. (which again, suggests that she has put her trust in the dragon)
Actual valid points, Another way to look at it is the Devs playing to the cat half of the girls. Sabetha, being an outdoor cat, is uncomfortable being in one place for long periods of time. Whereas Inej, indoor cat, can get comfortable in most indoor places. Not to mention, cats as a species tend not to be able to trust anything for long periods of time. with that possible fact and your points, Bob, it is a bit more understandable story wise that they aren't fully into staying.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Devs playing to the cat half of the girls.
Interesting take. I kinda tried to separate the cat parts from the human parts... took the cat scenes (actually, were there more than one? I only remember the one with the door) for humour and not seriously... mostly because I still expected cat girls to act like humans and not like actual cats... but I guess Ravager is more like Seton Academy and less like other cat girl anime...

NP. Thanks for discussion. Liked the story, and am eager to discuss it.

That kind of applies to everyone, really... Though with Heloise, I don't think it's really Stockholm Syndrome... or at least, it doesn't seem like it to me. It's prob just story gameplay segregation, she seems to have honestly embraced her situation and embraced her new life. And it actually makes sense. Unlike Valzira who's wholeheartedly embraced the Pale Council's propaganda about Naga, Heloise questions it. She accepts her new duties as a mother (interesting parallels with her being a chosen one of the mother goddess) and the whole thing changes her outlook on life.

Good points on the "in love NOW" aspect. To be fair, it does make sense for some characters to fall in love with you less gradually. Heck, this actually gives me hope that I might turn Valzira around eventually, not as a consort as much as just a person in general.

Sabetha:
Inej:
OK, fair points, you've really changed how I viewed these characters. Though I still hold they don't care nearly as much about the dragon as the other characters do, but I admit that they do seem to trust him more than at the start, do seem to have a very mild amount of care for him, maybe, and generally have gotten more comfortable around him.

But yeah, the more I think about it the weirder it gets. The Dragon's relationship with the thieves is literally someone taking in two stray cats and trying to tame them but also fucking them lol

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
That scene with the door can only be viewed with the GOOFY tag turned on. All scenes with that tag are considered non-canon
Yeah, I found the scene very funny, but assumed it's not entirely canon and shouldn't be taken too serious even without knowing it was a "GOOFY" scene. What other goofy scenes are there?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I found the scene very funny, but assumed it's not entirely canon and shouldn't be taken too serious even without knowing it was a "GOOFY" scene. What other goofy scenes are there?
Moonday, Malagar contemplating on turning you humanoid, Heloise's reading material, Cooch looking for her tragic backstory, School Dream, kobolds getting sucked down a drain, playing knock knock with the guards when attacking Pale Rock.

There are several others but those are what I can remember off the top of my head

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes