qweqweqweee

Sep 28, 2017
See here or here for alternate options.
replying for other ppl that will see this. This doesnt work. I have tried this before coming here, the dev mode throw an error straight up when accessed(shit-d) after chaging those variables to True. It seems it has been altogether removed by the dev, not just the access "rights".
however editing the save works just fine.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
replying for other ppl that will see this. This doesnt work.
Not true, you didn't read the whole post:
...or here for alternate options.
Dev mode has indeed been fucked with, but that's generally (i.e. in all Ren'Py games, not just Ravager) for developers. Console is much faster and more flexible than save editing, barring freak setups that make it hard to use.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

As I've discussed in previous posts, our priority for a very long time has been making sure that all of our scenes are illustrated. Lubbio has been an absolute machine, producing a new CG set for us every week for two whole years. Thanks to his hard work we're now caught up, and able to spend some time polishing it further.

Lubbio's enhanced work will appear in the upcoming releases, featuring better lighting, backgrounds, and expressivity. For a taste of what that might look like, here's an early sample:
wolfgirl_enhancement_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
is there any good outcome for maelys??
currently, she's unresponsive and does nothing but the game hasn't told me that this is as far as I can get in this version? Will there be more in the future or is it that she just cant get a happy ending ??

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

While Lubbio works on our enhanced scenes, Irrelevant Art has been far from idle! He's been putting the finishing touches to our pregnant sprites, which will see a lot of use in the upcoming Act. Mina, here, looks positively thrilled with the new state of affairs.

The last of the pregnant sprites are completing soon, after which he'll be working on some new outfits for our waifus - and some redesigns for some older and more overlooked male sprites. If you've got voting benefits, come on over to Discord and let us know what you'd like to see him working on! This upcoming Act is going to look very good.
pregnant_mina_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
is there any good outcome for maelys??
currently, she's unresponsive and does nothing but the game hasn't told me that this is as far as I can get in this version? Will there be more in the future or is it that she just cant get a happy ending ??
Don't fuck her. Keep saying no, and that you want her to be happy/healthy. That way you'll reach the end of her content (which implies there will be more, rather than fucking her and ending up in limbo)

Reactions: noble 271

Sam10

May 13, 2017
A note to 4MinuteWarning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 4.20: I've updated the mod to fix the "crashing" happening at startup. This wasn't crashing, just the game dev closing the game when his old dev mode was enabled.
Enable dev-mode mod

Allows:
  • Viewing/changing of variables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see the DEV MODE ENABLED but is there an option to be able to change the variables? If so, where can I find it, cause I resume game and I don't see an option

Reactions: Feraoteph
Nov 9, 2017
The Steam page still has the "This product is not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina or above. Click here for more information." message even though, baced on the version here, the game works fine on Catalina.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
The Steam page still has the "This product is not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina or above. Click here for more information." message even though, baced on the version here, the game works fine on Catalina.
That was an error on the steam setup end. It was should have been resolved with 4.3.7.

Soulsaber

Jul 23, 2018
So... I have a question I am hoping someone is able to answer for me. I have a save on Ravager where my lair is the spire, I chose NOT to abduct the drunk, because I recruited the mercs. And I assumed they would show up to my lair up in the mountains like the wolfmen. But now they won't show up and I am stuck not being able to get the drunk. I do have access to console commands though so if I just need to put in a command to begin the sequence I can do that IF someone knows what it might be xD. Anyway, could anyone please assist me? If possible i'd rather not have to jump all the way back. But I should also mention that it feel like all of my saves I am unable to goto the merc camp because its not available at all. Again, if anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes