TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There is easy fix for this. Go back in time (load previous save), when she asks to have sex say No, and again No, tell her you care about her and you dont want to harm her, she accepts, wait for her story update to come. Peace.
So magically in the future she can take dragon dick?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I do wonder what happens if u ravage good ol' Mael anally? Thus far, she only died when fucking her vaginally. Where there's a hole, there's a way. I might have found a loophole, lol.
If you actually pay attention to the stories she tells you it's easy to predict what will happen. Which is ironic given that she offers you her backdoor instead of her vag.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
If you actually pay attention to the stories she tells you it's easy to predict what will happen. Which is ironic given that she offers you her backdoor instead of her vag.
You even bring it up when she asks you to fuck her later. I actually did at first and regretted it, so I loaded a save and went for the No route. Flowey would have laughed at me.

It'd be nice if we got some scene with Valzira too. You get one with Anne-Marie, but it'd be interesting to have Heloise visist her too. Maybe we can have a 4some with all the elves haha

Reactions: spitfire335
Nov 7, 2021
You even bring it up when she asks you to fuck her later. I actually did at first and regretted it, so I loaded a save and went for the No route. Flowey would have laughed at me.

It'd be nice if we got some scene with Valzira too. You get one with Anne-Marie, but it'd be interesting to have Heloise visist her too. Maybe we can have a 4some with all the elves haha
Shame! I like Mael, especially if it's her and Heloise together.

qweqweqweee

Sep 28, 2017
That dev mode unlocker hasn't worked in a long time. It was killed by the dev. All it did was link to code designed to test the upcoming content for Act IV. Once act IV was released people started complaining that the game was crashing or acting weird because the test part of the code, the dev mode area, had been deleted. The response to these complaints? Put in a gallery unlocker and add a Power Fantasy mode so you always pass stat checks.

This meant the mod no longer provides any benefit except to generate new bugs.
so no way to access the variables and change the number of days available.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like they're replacing more of the old good art assets with more low grade no detail rush jobs
I disagree strongly. While much of the art is still inconsistent, and much of the newer pieces of substantially lower quality, which is still concerning, the new art adding during this update is all pretty good. Only bad thing I can point out is that the 'Marie-Anne’s mortal encounter in the stalls' scene art completely contradicts what is actually being described in the text of the scene, which is somewhat awkward. The art itself? Still very good. This makes sense though, as the art of it and the vaginal scene are completely identical aside from the area of penetration, so they reused as much as possible while adding as little as possible, which is lazy, but doesn't make that art bad, and is certainly better than having reused placeholder art.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes