OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm just being pragmatic. Thus far, she's one of the characters with little to no content besides visiting you after she got preggo and giving birth to a new kind of kobold. Well, that's how I deal with the rest of the potential consort crew as well. First, I capture them. Second, I get to know them and do their content. Third, I decide whether they get eaten or not, depending on if I like them or not.

Consorts that get eaten: Enid, Cooch, Naho, Marie-Anne (after I sent her to Breaker), Mina, Valzira, Issa and potentially Adeline.

Consorts, I can't get myself to eat: Darja (because, she's precious and Mal is my boi), The cat twins, obviously Heloise, Maelys as well.
That's just evil...

And doesn't really make sense. I agree on Darja, she's too sweet, but so is Cooch, and Marie-Anne, and Issa too to an extent. Plus I hate unnecessary killing. Meanwhile, the cat girls never basically come to actually love you even if you make them consorts, and Heloise is only OK if you make her a mom. Maelys always makes me pity her and wish to make her happy, but that's another issue.

There is one scene with Valzira and Marie-Anne if you make Marie-Anne your consort that's also very sweet, and makes you realise she might not be such a bad person except in relation with you.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I overheard Issa and Valzira conversation . It looks like Issa is play his own Games . Can I trust Issa ?
This is actually a very good question. I've just got the Valzira scene too, and I'm not sure what to think. If you threaten him, he gives what seems to be a genuine confession that he wanted to convince her to help you take the throne... but the text otherwise implies you're not sure if he's hiding something.

Has anyone gotten any more scenes with Issa that shed light on his behaviour?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm honestly in awe at just how consistent and well-written the cosmology and lore are. And the lairs fit right in with it. You can go Spire and just focus on the mundane, go Mine and learn more about your heritage, or go temple and basically learn about something beyond the duality of the surface cosmology. I decided to go temple for my Inquisitix consort run and it's fascinating. It makes total sense that Malice is somehow related to Mother and the Proteans, who from the start were hinted to be something older than the Sun and Moon. The whole son of my son thing implies that the Proteans are the parents of the Sun. Not sure where the Moon fits in all this, but I assume the Sun and the Moon are kind of like siblings.

I dunno, but I find myself engrossed in the lore. Makes me want to write something using this cosmology. Absolutely amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Yep, Heloise is pretty much the best consort, at least if you want to go for a kid. And with this I think I finished most of the plot lines in the game, at least for this version. Cool that you get more stuff with the Huntress too if you pick Heloise. Really looking forward to how the story is developed. Can't understate how amazing the lore is. Amazing job, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This sounds like a game that's ultimately going to fail due to the limited possibilities with Ren'Py.
I tried it, it's a good story and nice gameplay. Again, Ren'Py is a bad choice when a game reaces a certain size or complexity, and is really based on PyGame which, originally, was made for small games like minigames, in short, simple games.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This sounds like a game that's ultimately going to fail due to the limited possibilities with Ren'Py.
I tried it, it's a good story and nice gameplay. Again, Ren'Py is a bad choice when a game reaces a certain size or complexity, and is really based on PyGame which, originally, was made for small games like minigames, in short, simple games.
The game has four complete acts, and the fifth will be the last one. It's very close to completion. You're a little late to be predicting failure.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
The game has four complete acts, and the fifth will be the last one. It's very close to completion. You're a little late to be predicting failure.
I've no idea how someone like this can look you straight in the eye and then sprout the fattest steamiest smelliest log of bullshit out of their mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I've no idea how someone like this can look you straight in the eye and then sprout the fattest steamiest smelliest log of bullshit out of their mouth
It may not be very close to completion, but he's right about having 4 out of 5 acts ready. Where's the bullshit?

Honestly, I found it so riveting as is, that even if they stop developing right now, I'd still be happy with my experience with the game. This has to be one of if not the best game I've found on these forums. It may not be a technical marvel, but I think they just got the writing, characters, and lore in general amazingly right.

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
I honestly have no Idea what the original commenter was talking about, It's like they just read Ren'Py and decided it was going to suck, ignoring the reviews and discussion.

Edit:

That said; I'm usually not one for visual novel like stories but this one is very engaging. It honestly gives you plenty of options, a story, nice art and and decent voice acting.

Last edited:

TD118

Jan 21, 2022
I honestly have no Idea what the original commenter was talking about, It's like they just read Ren'Py and decided it was going to suck, ignoring the reviews and discussion.
Hating a game just for the engine it's made on seems a bit of an odd stance.

TD118

Jan 21, 2022
4.3.7, Fauna & Fornication

Dev Notes

• When I talked about having media-focused updates while Act V is in progress, even I had no idea how much media we were looking at. Please enjoy this collection of delights that we’ve put together over the last month.
  • Mac users can now launch Ravager directly from Steam. Sorry it’s taken so long to sort out! Thank you to Tosk, and to everyone who reported issues.
  • MVPs of this build are our artists, Lubbio and Irrelevant and Amon Ra, for doing so much in such a short amount of time.

Features

• Dynamic: A surprise visitor in the bath-house (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Art: An updated background for Chanwe’s protean conversion (Lubbio).
  • Art: An updated background for Issa’s repeatable anal scene (Lubbio).
  • Art: Corrected skin tone for Malice’s scenes (Lubbio).
  • Art: Consistency correction in Malice’s discipline scene (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s mortal encounter in the stalls (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne in the stalls with Trojan (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s kobold fate (Lubbio).
  • Art: A puppygirl variant for Naho’s captive anal scene (Lubbio).
  • Art: A followup to Valzira’s mercenary fate (Lubbio).
  • Art: Revised shocked emotes for Heloise (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Revised nude portrait for Marie-Anne (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Grinning, sad, and ashamed emotes for Marie-Anne (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Nude and messy nude emotes for Marie-Anne (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Tired emotes for Mina (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Smug, grinning, and sad emotes for Naho (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Puppygirl and messy versions of Naho’s new emotes (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: A puppygirl version of Naho’s petrified emote (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Shocked and agonised emotes for Valzira (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Issa (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Maelys (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Marie-Anne (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Marie-Anne, nude variant (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Mina (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Mina, nude variant (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Lines for the dragon in Chanwe’s conversion (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Lines for the dragon in Heloise’s pregnancy reveal (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Lines for the dragon in Heloise’s tender talk (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Lines for the dragon in Naho’s heat scene (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Lines for the dragon in assorted captive interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Heloise’s protean fate (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Rhyll’s part in Naho’s mercenary fate (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Rhyll’s part in Valzira’s mercenary fate (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Rhyll’s part in the Act IV introduction (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Succu-Heloise’s part in Zizeryx’s infernal entertainment (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: The beginnings of Heloise’s roleplaying scene (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Declining Heloise’s roleplaying scene (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s roleplaying oral (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s roleplaying anal (Lord Gush).
  • Translation: Spanish translation up to the end of Act I, and some of Act II (FantasyScribe).

Tweaks

• Scene direction has been improved for Valzira’s mercenary followup.
  • Some of the dragon’s dialogue options are clearer in their intent.

Fixes

• The game should launch correctly for Mac users on Steam.
  • Assorted spelling and grammar improvements.

Reactions: _Maou_

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Didn't farmgirl mention she is an orphan because centaurs killed her parents? If my memory hasn't failed me, then this game is utterly unplayable! Centaurs live in Old Forest, and between them and Farmlands are at least Bastion and Swamplands. How they ever managed to raid that far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Didn't farmgirl mention she is an orphan because centaurs killed her parents? If my memory hasn't failed me, then this game is utterly unplayable! Centaurs live in Old Forest, and between them and Farmlands are at least Bastion and Swamplands. How they ever managed to raid that far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because there was no chad dragon to kill them...

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes