claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder if long schedule has anything to do with collapsing patreon income. If I remember correctly in august ravager went to steam and patreon got mad throwing shit around. I wonder if devs can comment this?

1.png

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
I'm in Act III and tried all the options but I don't know how to set the trap for Sabetha and Inej.

Edit: No problem, I finally discovered that you have to have at least one treasure to build the trap.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi! Sorry I'm not around much anymore, development has been keeping me very busy. Just answering a few of the more pressing questions before I get back to it!

1. Patreon. Yeah, it went down pretty much as people described. It didn't kill us, but it definitely hurt us - lost patronage, an income gap for several months, and the torturous experience of dealing with Trust & Safety (which is a massive time and sanity sink). It was a very difficult and stressful time. People have been really cool, though, and a lot of folks made the jump to SubStar, so ultimately we made it out better than I had feared.

2. Act V. The announcement has the truth of it - it's going to be big, and that's why it's taking time. We'll still keep up our monthly releases while it is in progress. The Patreon debacle slowed us down a bit, but it isn't doing that any more.

3. Fate scenes. Some combinations are an option, some of those have a followup, and some of those are starting to get illustrations (now that we're catching up on main scenes). I've added some extra colour coding on the (under Managing Morale) so you can easily see which is which.

4. Art. Our original placeholder art was borrowed with permission, but it was not possible to commission those artists to complete the rest of the game. I tried working with several different artists, before settling on Lubbio. Lubbio is an absolute fiend and produces a new image set every week for us, which is what is necessary to keep up with our pace of development. He is incredibly reliable, and a huge asset to the project, and I have no intent to change horses at this point in the race.
What we will be doing (or rather, have just started doing) is reworking or replacing scenes and character art that didn't come out as well as others. We're all learning as we go, artists and writers and coders alike - and a luxury of indie H-dev is that you don't have a publisher breathing down your neck, so you can revisit your prior work with the benefit of extra time and experience. We'll make the most of that.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any difference between downloading the game here and from steam
The current version here is the public version which doesn't include the Act V content. Act V is paywalled, but currently only includes one or two scenes. If you want to play the Act V content now or in the future, you'll have to either buy the game or hope that a hero posts the latest non-public version.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
A surprising amount of content in this game (although if it's started in March 2019 it's not that surprising). And worth replaying a few times. Some really cruel options you have, all of which break my heart. I try to be as nice as possible, but it's not always easy.

So... what consort did you guys pick in Act IV?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Darja and Heloise are great consorts, but Inej is just too precious. Kinda wish we could dump Sabetha and keep Nej...
The cat girls are really funny, but I don't think they're consort material. Cooch has a lot of interesting content if you pick her, but there's so little natural interaction with her in Act III I honestly didn't see why. The only reason I tried her and went through her scenes in Act IV was because I saw she had so many scenes in the Gallery. And she is sweet in Act IV, but again, doesn't feel like a natural choice given the lack of interaction in Act III.

Darja has a lot of content in comparison, so she's probably the natural choice, and Heloise is the obvious mother choice for... you know. I faffed about with the cat girls and Cooch to see their content but my main playthrough is with Darja, and I plan to do another play-through with Heloise and... you know. Currently I abstained from fucking any elves.

I also noticed the Farmgirl has a consort scene, and I think there are a few more I missed. I'll have to check those eventually too. Sadly, there are some scenes that seem to be missing from the Gallery. I had a post about those a few comments up.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Relationships are for soft weak humans, I'm a MOTHERFUCKIN' DRAGON ON A MOUND OF FUCKFLESH.

Ahem.
Well, you're missing a lot of cute interactions, honestly. Although I must admit I found it a bit silly how you can be super lovey dovey and soft with Darja, it's hilarious. Not very dragon like lol

And then there's the absolutely hilarious and cheesy "smooch cooch" line of dialogue lol

Can't wait to have Heloise as my consort in the next playthrough.

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
Darja and Heloise are great consorts, but Inej is just too precious. Kinda wish we could dump Sabetha and keep Nej...
I'm of the opposite opinion, I like Sabitha, and prefer her over Inej. Inej is too meek a personality. I kinda wish you could get Sabitha pregnant, though my girl would be Naho if I could, I like 'em fiery. Darja is more like a daughter then consort, though Heloise is great.

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Sabetha is clearly out to trick you, though, and is the one who basically backstabbed you in the first place. Nej seems to be the sane one, well, bar the incestuous drive. I wish I could win Nah over though. You basically have no real option to do that. Closest thing is ... breaking her... but even that's a bit...

There's no option to treat Darja as a daughter. Besides, why have her as a daughteru when you can have snek daughteru?

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
A surprising amount of content in this game (although if it's started in March 2019 it's not that surprising). And worth replaying a few times. Some really cruel options you have, all of which break my heart. I try to be as nice as possible, but it's not always easy.

So... what consort did you guys pick in Act IV?
I've done the catgirls and the farm girl, now im sorta waiting for the huntress

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes