Nov 7, 2021
It's about time our Dragon knocked up all of the women, more kobolds are needed to built the army needed. These women will do our dragon proud to be good breeding sows.
I’ve got a theory that the Dragon’s secretly a Commie. Let me explain: He’s a Red Dragon, and he keeps on seizing the Means of Reproduction. The Means, which he then collectivizes and re-distributes.

Last edited:

Bigfan

Nov 25, 2018
Not having a credit/debit card and region locks definitely limits your options. I don't think the dev has made any other forms of payment available but if I were you I'd join the discord and see if you can DM the dev directly to try and work something out.
Yeah, that was a good suggestion. ^^
I actually did that already after sending the post, and somehow came up with the idea to join the translators team. Pretty sure the hour investment is way more expensive than simply buying/donating for the game, but hey. Support is support :unsure:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Same, tbh. The 2D art in this game is phenomenal, especially when compared to the... interesting animated art and the scene art that's been steadily declining in quality as the game has gone on, which has filled me with much sadness.
Yes, if you played older versions of the game the art was much better and then they changed artist whether by choice or because they didn't/ couldn't pay for the art assets

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How do I gain treasure from Mina in act 3 after capturing her?

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a good chance to celebrate (or just unwind) over the festive period.

Our smut-engines are cycling back up to full speed, working hard on Act V. But we're also doing a lot to refine and enhance what we've done previously - including this new nude portrait and emotes for Marie-Anne, courtesy of Irrelevant Art.
marie-anne-nude-preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I've finished the game, but, how do I get a daughter?

Is it the child of the first woman we meet while hiding from the guards in act 1?

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
So is there no way to play the last bits of this game on Android now? I have to get it on steam? That's a real slap in the face tbh, I've been following and supporting the game for like years lol

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So is there no way to play the last bits of this game on Android now? I have to get it on steam? That's a real slap in the face tbh, I've been following and supporting the game for like years lol
You get to play it once its complete :FacePalm:and someone leaks it here.

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
is it possible to capture this woman? I've tried various ways but only Abbes can be captured by me

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Not yet, yet being the key word there.
Thanks for the info, anyway i need another help

So i reinstall the game cause there's a corrupt save file

I remember that we can take this girl as captive, But strangely when I try to check the captive she is not there, I've tried 'Submit' and 'Join me' but she still doesn't show up, Are there certain conditions so that I can make her as a captive?

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for the info, anyway i need another help

So i reinstall the game cause there's a corrupt save file

I remember that we can take this girl as captive, But strangely when I try to check the captive she is not there, I've tried 'Submit' and 'Join me' but she still doesn't show up, Are there certain conditions so that I can make her as a captive?
Copied from walkthrough on steam:

At the end of Act III, Maelys will lead an attack your lair and face you in single combat. Assuming you win, you can convince her to surrender rather than die, if you choose the correct options during the fight:
  • For the doubt capture, say "I'M SORRY." (requires 6 Charm), then "IT CAN CHANGE." (requires 4 Mercy), and finally "JOIN ME.".
  • For the despair capture, say "I'LL DO WORSE." (requires 4 Cruelty), then Pounce! (requires 6 Strength), and finally "SUBMIT.".
In either case, you have to make both checks, UNLESS you encountered Maelys in the forest during Act II. If you did, and she was r*ped by the centaurs, you can miss one check along the despair route and still make the capture. If you saved her from the centaurs, you can miss one check along the doubt route and still capture Maelys alive.

Reactions: ~J&F~

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So, what's the deal with Chanwe's final sermon? Does it matter what choices you make? If you or not? If you encourage her faith or not?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
So, what's the deal with Chanwe's final sermon? Does it matter what choices you make? If you or not? If you encourage her faith or not?
There are 3 outcomes to that event.
You can convince her to stay true to her faith. She remains a priestess of the Moon but looks on you kindly and thinks there is room to work together.
You can reject her attempts to seduce you. This result is similar to the first option, except she isn't friendly with you.
You can make her fall and gain a priestess of the sun faith

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
There are 3 outcomes to that event.
You can convince her to stay true to her faith. She remains a priestess of the Moon but looks on you kindly and thinks there is room to work together.
You can reject her attempts to seduce you. This result is similar to the first option, except she isn't friendly with you.
You can make her fall and gain a priestess of the sun faith
And does that affect the story going on? Like do you miss some sex scenes if you choose one over the other? I'm guessing you don't get the last sex scene with her if you don't turn her into a sun priestess.

I also heard there is some tentacle scene with her, can I only get it at the "find lair" stage?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes