OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Second best Waifu, Maelsy.
Why tho? Poor girl has a tragic background. Not sure becoming a Dragon consort will help with her PTSD.

It would be neat to have a nice statue sitting in the corner of my room
That may unironically be the best fate for her. I get it she was kinda unfair and a bitch with the wolf boy, which partially made me feel less bad about treating her like badly, but the stuff you can do to her is... wow. Guess I'm just not a huge fan of cruelty in games.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why tho? Poor girl has a tragic background. Not sure becoming a Dragon consort will help with her PTSD.
in games.
Let see, by showing kindness and restrain, despite her attempted eagerness, could very well lead to a wholesomeness in possible consortage. Her PTSD will certainly take time, naturally, to slowly overcome, detriment of course on how one's dragon goes about it. But by all means, hold on to the notion that it's not at all possible and piss on the graves of those of us who would love to see her glow up in the best of ways eventually.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Let see, by showing kindness and restrain, despite her attempted eagerness, could very well lead to a wholesomeness in possible consortage. Her PTSD will certainly take time, naturally, to slowly overcome, detriment of course on how one's dragon goes about it. But by all means, hold on to the notion that it's not at all possible and piss on the graves of those of us who would love to see her glow up in the best of ways eventually.
Woah, no pissing on anything here. Just pointing out that it makes a lot more sense not to take her as a consort if you actually want to be kind to her. She's by far the least compatible with you. It's perfectly fine to help her get over her hatred of dragons by being the opposite of those she opposed over the years, to help her find peace, that I encourage, but it doesn't make sense to make her your consort, IMHO. Or at least not if it involves vanilla sex, because 1. You'd be asking her to father the apocalypse and 2. She said it herself that if she's fucked by a dragon again she'll lose her very identity.

I honestly think that the huntress is a character that in order to do best by her you need to befriend her, not sleep with her.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The fact that there isn't a way to let Inej just keep domming her sister is a goddamn crime. They both definitely deserve it, Sab for being such a conniving moron, and Inej for having to put up with her shit for so long.
My fav scene is when Seb scratches at the door so you'll let her out, then she wants immediately wants in again.

Reactions: Bob Jared

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Having just gone through the Act IV finale scene with the thieves as your consorts, I'm really disappointed.

Darja is scared you might get hurt, and basically tells you she's come to love YOU for who you are, and not just because you're a dragon. The Farm Girl finishes her self esteem character arc. But Seb and Nej? They basically want to leave, they're don't really care that much about you; Nej, who was the only one who seemed to grow attached turns out to only want to stay because she's pregnant... she basically tells you she doesn't actually love you (prob because she's a siscon).

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Having just gone through the Act IV finale scene with the thieves as your consorts, I'm really disappointed.

Darja is scared you might get hurt, and basically tells you she's come to love YOU for who you are, and not just because you're a dragon. The Farm Girl finishes her self esteem character arc. But Seb and Nej? They basically want to leave, they're don't really care that much about you; Nej, who was the only one who seemed to grow attached turns out to only want to stay because she's pregnant... she basically tells you she doesn't actually love you (prob because she's a siscon).
I complained about the same thing, but a guy there explained that Inej only likes to do things with her sister, because she likes Sab, and Sab doesn't care from the beginning, I didn't buy the explanation either, I would prefer real love

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
It would be neat to have a nice statue sitting in the corner of my room
This game really need a nest feature/background where all of your gold and trophies are hoarded. Erotic statue-Naho is compulsory luxury. I wonder should I place her next to entrance or gold hoard?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I complained about the same thing, but a guy there explained that Inej only likes to do things with her sister, because she likes Sab, and Sab doesn't care from the beginning, I didn't buy the explanation either, I would prefer real love
I mean, it makes sense to have different characters react differently. It'd be a bit boring if literally every girl you pick as consort ended up loving you. Especially for theses two, it would feel out of character. You could plausibly get Nej to like you, I guess, but Sab no way.

I think the writing is quite consistent with Darja, Sab & Nej, and Anne-Marie. Darja was played from the start as a someone in love with the concept of a dragon, not you in particular, and them addressing this and having her come to love you in particular is very sweet and thoughtful. Same with Anne-Marie who basically followed you out of a sense of obligation and duty to nature. It makes very much sense that someone who's willing to debase herself just to make an animal happy would have self-esteem issues and trouble accepting love. Her character arc is very nice to read, though I wish you'd have more scenes with her in Act III. And the cats are clearly coerced into serving you after you capture them in Act III. You play them against each other, which is why they don't run, but it makes sense they wouldn't actually love you.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
As a side note, I was kinda bummed I didn't get the Commoner girl on my first playthrough and wanted to get her on my 2nd, but now that I reached the end, her cameo makes me reconsider that getting her is the best choice. We'll see.

Nov 7, 2021
As a side note, I was kinda bummed I didn't get the Commoner girl on my first playthrough and wanted to get her on my 2nd, but now that I reached the end, her cameo makes me reconsider that getting her is the best choice. We'll see.
The first thing I do every playthrough is eating Enid because Heloise is the one true waifu.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The first thing I do every playthrough is eating Enid because Heloise is the one true waifu.
I mean, she isn't in contention for consort. She flat out refuses if you ask her. She'll happily be your Kobold breeder though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am still hoping that Ravager can choose to have multiple consorts at the same time in the future. This is one of the few games i play where i find the, fantasy, setting fits like a glove to a harem ending. :p :love: :love:

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
Why would you eat her, though? What did she do to deserve that?
I'm just being pragmatic. Thus far, she's one of the characters with little to no content besides visiting you after she got preggo and giving birth to a new kind of kobold. Well, that's how I deal with the rest of the potential consort crew as well. First, I capture them. Second, I get to know them and do their content. Third, I decide whether they get eaten or not, depending on if I like them or not.

Consorts that get eaten: Enid, Cooch, Naho, Marie-Anne (after I sent her to Breaker), Mina, Valzira, Issa and potentially Adeline.

Consorts, I can't get myself to eat: Darja (because, she's precious and Mal is my boi), The cat twins, obviously Heloise, Maelys as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I'm just being pragmatic. Thus far, she's one of the characters with little to no content besides visiting you after she got preggo and giving birth to a new kind of kobold. Well, that's how I deal with the rest of the potential consort crew as well. First, I capture them. Second, I get to know them and do their content. Third, I decide whether they get eaten or not, depending on if I like them or not.

Consorts that get eaten: Enid, Cooch, Naho, Marie-Anne (after I sent her to Breaker), Mina, Valzira, Issa and potentially Adeline.

Consorts, I can't get myself to eat: Darja (because, she's precious and Mal is my boi), The cat twins, obviously Heloise, Maelys as well.
Don't eat my wolfgirl. She is mine. Naho is my girl. I'm just waiting on a non-torture way to court her. Don't care what you do to the others. Leave Naho alone.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes