Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
im about to play this game, should i enable all features, including "gay" to experience all contents of this game?
I normally in my first play I enable all (even if not my thing) just to see all content, on next plays I enable/disable as my interests.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
im about to play this game, should i enable all features, including "gay" to experience all contents of this game?
Enable all the features to experience all the contents? Great Scott! It's so crazy that it just might work :sneaky:

Otherwise select your fetishes to personal taste. Goofiness is the odd one as it works in mysterious ways so leave that on.

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Unless they changed something, the game just skips any dragon on dude scenes and your dialog with characters is simple story related. Always had that off the last demo I played through and it was quite seamless.

Donny G24

Oct 8, 2020
The game keeps crashing on my device, Android 11, even if i use joiplay for the PC version or a VM of android 7.0. Does snyone know how i could make it work?
Well, I've tried all options i could have, but it just does not work on this device. It always crashes after the first 2 sets of texts (With sabetha and the other catgirl telling you about in-game filters). I give up, for now.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
This might be one of the best VN's I have ever seen. It is original. In concept, in art, and even in direction. I will eventually write a review about this one, but till then great work.

Reactions: FFTW

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Oh, the maid/assistant?
Well, she looks pretty feminine, wears feminine clothes and acts feminine as well.
I would say fucking her definitely isn't gay and the developer seems to think so too.
She just has a feminine dick from experiments done to her.
Doesn't Issa refers to himself with male pronouns though ? Can't remember, right now...
And too lazy to boot the game to check...

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes