Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Oh, the maid/assistant?
Well, she looks pretty feminine, wears feminine clothes and acts feminine as well.
I would say fucking her definitely isn't gay and the developer seems to think so too.
She just has a feminine dick from experiments done to her.
That one

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Why do you need to rationalize to yourself that fucking Issa isn't gay? lmao

If you like him, you like him. You don't need to put a label on it. XD
A thing to know about wiwem : from what I've noticed, if one of his posts seem like rationalizing or the likes, he's probably joking more than anything else. Don't read too much into it.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
default it -should- skip until next decision.
The way it's set by default is skipping read content. If it was "skip everything until choice", I think a lot more people would just skip everything to get naughty pics and then shit on games saying it's too short and not enough content... all while making a 6h game into a 3 minutes fap romp.
Which is pretty freaking disrespectful to the devs, in my opinion.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
"The way it's set by default is skipping read content. If it was "skip everything until choice", I think a lot more people would just skip everything to get naughty pics and then shit on games saying it's too short and not enough content... all while making a 6h game into a 3 minutes fap romp.
Which is pretty freaking disrespectful to the devs, in my opinion." -
images.jpeg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No one wouldve given it a second thought if you'd left it at that.

However i guarantee that this entirely uncalled for, out-of-the-blue justification that no one would've needed, yet you offered anyway, will raise some eyebrows.

For one, because you feel the need to preempt the question by stating your unshakable heterosexuality, as if anyone at all here would care or judge you for it. Other being the contradictory curiosity about trap pictures, so apparently you got a classic case of "its ok if it looks like a girl" chink in your straight armor. Which is fine.

This is likely the last place anyone would judge another's kink preference, though the way you phrased it and everything you've said since then reeks of textbook beta male insecurity.
You're overreacting. Quite a bit. Don't take what Wiwem says at first degree. He simply explained he doesn't know what we were refering to because he might not have seen it, according to his settings. That's all it is.
The guy is too chill to be among those "Wtf bro, that's gay, I'm not fucking gay, get that gay ass gay shit away from me" type.
If he felt too defensive in your eyes, you on the other hand seem a bit too trigger happy. It's okay to have preferences.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
idk fellas.. ain't it enough off topic by now, to, idk,
create yer own darn thread about who may or may not be not gay or whatever else
and try to discuss teh game in this thread here, which should be about teh game?

okok i add a pretty pleez.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
idk fellas.. ain't it enough off topic by now, to, idk,
create yer own darn thread about who may or may not be not gay or whatever else
and try to discuss teh game in this thread here, which should be about teh game?

okok i add a pretty pleez.
That side-tracking has finished for a bit of time now, my dude. Jokes happen, you know.

Reactions: Dysphorika

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Lubbio is still working hard to get all of our art updated and ready for Act V - our now visibly pregnant waifus will need lots of fresh illustrations, after all. But there's still time to bring life to the occasional fate scene - like Valzira's repurposing at the hands of the kobolds!
witch_kobolds_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Apr 29, 2022

Lubbio is still working hard to get all of our art updated and ready for Act V - our now visibly pregnant waifus will need lots of fresh illustrations, after all. But there's still time to bring life to the occasional fate scene - like Valzira's repurposing at the hands of the kobolds!
View attachment 1783341
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Ah, that's the Dragon Idol. It looked like she was getting fucked by a tree or treant.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes