jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Alright, so I kidnapped the Merchant, but when I returned to the road the next chapter, she was suddenly there and captured by bandits? I think this is a bug.

2.1.4 version
Yep it is, i got the same bug in the previous update

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
So I get strength and charming, but what is the potency stat for? I can only put in the wolf woman's vagina, but it just repeats the scene next time I do it, so no preg?

Does it work on the fangirl? I've just been eating her.
Potency offers unique solutions to problems, usually sex-related. It's a good idea to get the stat as high as possible if you want to see all the sex in the game.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I can only put in the wolf woman's vagina, but it just repeats the scene next time I do it, so no preg?
There will be more pregnancy content in the future - it's typically non-instantaneous! But I add content flags one version ahead of their proper implementation, because I want people to be able to choose in advance.

4MW I see there is an Incest Preference now. I was wondering how to get any of those scenes if available yet.
Same principle as above :) Incest content begins in v2.2.

how much Possession content is there?? and is it m2f or m2m?
There is one scene at the moment (m possessing f), and there will be more in the next version.

Reactions: WhimQuery and Reij

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wish you could transform into a human. Hope something like that is planned :(
Isn't that kinda against the whole point of this game though? There are plenty of games out there that play as humans, even many with similar settings, while there's almost none with a dragon. Any fantastical race I could agree with, but a human, nah.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I just get this error constantly during the wolfgirl scene no matter which I download or start a new game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'wolfgirl_angry.png'>:
File "game/world.rpy", line 2046, in script
"She drops immediately to a crouch, and switches her grip on her spear.{w=0.5} The wolfmen step to form a circle around you, panting and howling in excitement."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'wolfgirl_angry.png'.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I wish you could transform into a human. Hope something like that is planned :(
Given the amount of extra writing required to implement that option consistently, it's a very low dev priority.

I just get this error constantly during the wolfgirl scene no matter which I download or start a new game
Thanks for the report - I've fixed for the next version. For now, change your Art Style to Painted or Animated and it will disappear.

Reactions: Pyrrical

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
just tried this game yesterday, it is incredibly fun and i might be addicted to it, one question thought: on the prefference menu it says you can activate "Bestiality" scenes and describes it as "scenes featuring non-sentient animals" can somebody tell me where to find them? admitingly been trying to see if i can make my character mount a cow for like 20 minutes now

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
just tried this game yesterday, it is incredibly fun and i might be addicted to it, one question thought: on the prefference menu it says you can activate "Bestiality" scenes and describes it as "scenes featuring non-sentient animals" can somebody tell me where to find them? admitingly been trying to see if i can make my character mount a cow for like 20 minutes now
There's a scene if you gift Naho to the wolfmen when you first defeat her, and a dream sequence after you capture the farmgirl.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ravager-2.1.6-pc
Got this error when finishing the thieves quest but abandoning the Sky Elf Inquisitrix.

While running game code:
File "game/world.rpy", line 4654, in script
jump c3_highlands_return
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3_highlands_return'.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There's a scene if you gift Naho to the wolfmen when you first defeat her, and a dream sequence after you capture the farmgirl.
i see, i had already found those but idk...since is not you as a Dragon raping other animals i didn't counted them (i don't know, i expected the content to be related to your character)...that's dissapointing, but thanks for letting me know so i can stop trying to do unspeakable things to that cow lol.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
i see, i had already found those but idk...since is not you as a Dragon raping other animals i didn't counted them (i don't know, i expected the content to be related to your character)...that's dissapointing, but thanks for letting me know so i can stop trying to do unspeakable things to that cow lol.
Anytime! Yeah that could be cool. From the patreon it looks like there'll be a centaur waifu in the future so at least that's close. It's worth checking on the game's discord too see if there's enough interest in a player/animal scene, someone might bring it up for a vote.

Reactions: NODOGAN

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...didn't Patreon have some firm views concerning out-and-out bestiality?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Bestiality is human sex with animal. so mc having sex with human, farmgirl sex with horses, & centars sex with girl are all beastiality. tag does bot all ways mean mc it can b side characters as well to cause a tag to b added

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Bestiality is human sex with animal. so mc having sex with human, farmgirl sex with horses, & centars sex with girl are all beastiality.
Technically first and last one are interspecies since everyone involved is a fully sapient being though. Telling a dragon or centaur to its face it's an *animal* strikes me as a really good way to get into major trouble very quickly... mind you in premodern societies people tended to resort to violence over perceived insults alarmingly readily anyway which was a bit of a problem when everyone everywhere carried a knife (as an all-purpose tool) and often enough even commoners routinely went about with dedicated weapons.
/digress

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes