Sep 12, 2018
I get an exception when I visit the farmgirl in my lair.

"I need relief" -> "Let her service you"

Clicking ignore gives exceptions with different lines of text for the scene until after when the scene says:
"As though a spell was suddenly broken..."
1569998274426.png

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I get an exception when I visit the farmgirl in my lair.

"I need relief" -> "Let her service you"

Clicking ignore gives exceptions with different lines of text for the scene until after when the scene says:
"As though a spell was suddenly broken..."
View attachment 417291
4MW
I get the same error (Old Save). Also an error in regards to the farmgirl and her animation anim_farmer_shock_sd.webm missing. I have used Unren and can confirm that it's not in the animations folder. Of course, the issue is solved by turning animations off in Preferences.

I haven't gotten back to having her in my lair on my new save so I haven't been able to test the particular error which I quoted.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports, folks! I'm working on a stabilisation build, which will drop in the next couple of days - I'll ask for the OP to be updated as soon as it's ready.

What in the world? It was just a dream scene and thats it. I'm confused still ends at same place.:mad:
Major builds (2.0, 3.0, etc) move the storyline forwards. Minor builds (2.1, 2.2, etc) expand the content that's already there. You can have a look at the changelog on itch if you want to see where there's new content - there's a lot!

So has anyone figured out how to get the merchent to come to you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reij

Sep 12, 2018
I got another one from visiting Valzira (old spire) -> Throat option.

I'm not sure if I'm just missing files, or what, but putting it out there!

There errors stop after the scene which requires the missing picture/animation and the games move on steadily again from there.

Sep 12, 2018
Also, I don't know if it's because it's day 0, but uh, I could eat Cooch like 5 times until the visit captives button is removed.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I love this Game and the Art style i can't wait for more Update

Edit : Merchant have a Scottish accent ? i freaking love the accent

Last edited:
  • Love

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I found a Bug or Game Error. In lair when having sex with Farm Girl ' Image 'CG Farmer Dragon AKA6' Not Found '

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone - here's a fixed build:

I've placed a request to update the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Alright, so I kidnapped the Merchant, but when I returned to the road the next chapter, she was suddenly there and captured by bandits? I think this is a bug.

2.1.4 version

Reactions: jowishg

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Is it intended, or a bug, that you don't get the strength boost from eating your meal in the prologue if you quietly wait without attacking the maid?

If you attack her, lose interest, and go eat, +1 STR +1 Cruelty
If you attack her, skip eating, get sexy times, +0 STR, +1 Potency +1 Cruelty
If you just eat the food without attacking, +0 STR +1 Benevolence

It seems like the STR comes from eating, not attacking, since you don't get it if you skip the meal and have sex. Unless it comes specifically from attacking and eating, which does kind of underpower your stats for choosing benevolence. Maybe that's intentional though.

Toxic_Mouse77

Jul 31, 2017
So I get strength and charming, but what is the potency stat for? I can only put in the wolf woman's vagina, but it just repeats the scene next time I do it, so no preg?

Does it work on the fangirl? I've just been eating her.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
So I get strength and charming, but what is the potency stat for? I can only put in the wolf woman's vagina, but it just repeats the scene next time I do it, so no preg?

Does it work on the fangirl? I've just been eating her.
Potency is related to your magic power - there are a couple times people try and cast spells on you that you can break out of with enough potency.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here's another bugfix build, because apparently the last one exploded on Android and I don't want to leave you left in the lurch:

Now, I'm gonna sleep forever.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes