ciderapple

May 29, 2017
You don't seem to understand the difference between a gaming community and a pirate bay :sneaky:
Pirate gaming community.

Not saying people shouldn't support games. By all means, if you like something, feel free to contribute. But don't expect it to be forced, especially around here.

As an example, i'll happily pay for games which I enjoy if I can afford it, and frequently do so. But when I can't afford it, or if I do not find the game or company worth paying for or supporting, then I don't.

Last edited:

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Pirate gaming community.

Not saying people shouldn't support games. By all means, if you like something, feel free to contribute. But don't expect it to be forced, especially around here.

As an example, i'll happily pay for games which I enjoy if I can afford it, and frequently do so. But when I can't afford it, or if I do not find the game or company worth paying for or supporting, then I don't.
Fair enough, just don't expect anyone to share it when you talk about the game like that ;)

What is possession in This Game
if I can Get This possession ,How Get This possession
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You don't seem to understand the difference between a gaming community and a pirate bay :sneaky:
ehm, mate, i hope you know that part of the community here is from the pirate bay and 8muses. this IS in FACT a pirate website. the gaming community simply grew around it.
as a pirate we simply pirate a game, upload it and play whenever we like, if the owner likes it or not. we also talk about it and rate it, whether the owner likes it or not. but, and that's where pirates can play into ya favor, we also support people if we actually like a game. doesn't mean though we stop being pirates.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
In many ways, you can trust pirates to be honest about a game much more than a normal purchaser. because we don't have any sunk-cost fallacy to contend with. When we talk about a game, we are just saying what we like and what we don't, without any money being involved. That's better in many ways imo, a more honest form of review.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Thankfully this is one of those games that actually has substantial updates. Per Discord the dev is getting a lot of work done, looks like the next build will be out by the end of the month.
It does. I am actually more likely to support this title due to it's regular updates and the actions i've seen from the developer so far, also I enjoy the content. It's a good one and it's active, and the developer is active in the community. These things encourage me to support it. I support developers and games because I want to, and I feel they deserve the support. Not because the market demands it.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Since "Bestiality" is in the tags, i'm guessing male dragons like to fuck human {or human-like} girls...

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
LOL downloaded the game Excitedly goes to play... loads save and BAM right to the end credits... Seems I must restart from a earlier save point??

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
LOL downloaded the game Excitedly goes to play... loads save and BAM right to the end credits... Seems I must restart from a earlier save point??
this update simply adds some bonus content and new pictures, no new main content or so.

Since "Bestiality" is in the tags, i'm guessing male dragons like to fuck human {or human-like} girls...
must have taken ya some time to figure it out, huh? :whistle:

Reactions: cumsniper

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I would really like to support the dev of this game but to me it appears that the voice acting takes most of the time instead of making new and interesting content. Don't get me wrong nothing against a good voice over for a game but to me it just feels like it takes so much resources that could be spend more productive towards the game itself and get more stuff done in the same time.

Maybe its just me but a few months in the future will show if this is worth my wallet. :)

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes