Muchos

May 31, 2017
So the first thing I did in chapter 2 was get a home base sort of by accident and that started chapter 2. Did I miss much in chapter 2?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Are there plans to allow you to have a scene (or more) with the inquisitrix AFTER she has been given to the fiend?

Similar to how the abbess becomes Mother.

I ask because i think i prefer the mine lair overall, but would be a shame to lose all access to her after you fully unlock the demon path.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Are there plans to allow you to have a scene (or more) with the inquisitrix AFTER she has been given to the fiend?

Similar to how the abbess becomes Mother.

I ask because i think i prefer the mine lair overall, but would be a shame to lose all access to her after you fully unlock the demon path.
Yes, that's absolutely something I want to do! At the moment I'm concentrating on getting the framework in place - all the waifus and hordes, a scene for each, and the overall narrative progression - so that we can build it out afterwards, to our heart's content.

Reactions: czertik

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man i'm really not a fan of jefnightly's art, like at all. I hope hes not in charge of the wolf scenes, that would be tragic. If only DP could do all the art, the cowgirl and farmer scenes are just leagues apart from all the new art.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This is a really interesting game. The writing is really well done.
Thank you! This is my first major project, so I'm really glad it's well received :)

Man i'm really not a fan of jefnightly's art, like at all. I hope hes not in charge of the wolf scenes, that would be tragic. If only DP could do all the art, the cowgirl and farmer scenes are just leagues apart from all the new art.
I'm a big fan of DP's art as well! Unfortunately they're unwell and haven't been able to create since September, so I've commissioned some other artists in the interim. Hopefully we'll see more from DP in future. The wolfgirl's scenes have been illustrated by RPTRz, which you'll see in the next release.

befan

May 24, 2018
This game is great thus far, and has sooo much potential! I'm sorry if this is considered annoying tampering / been asked before, but: Will we have a chance to settle down with Princess Adeline and go through with her dream of continuing the dragon lineage in the end? Will definitely support this when the game is nearing it's completion!

• Love
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This game is great thus far, and has sooo much potential! I'm sorry if this is considered annoying tampering / been asked before, but: Will we have a chance to settle down with Princess Adeline and go through with her dream of continuing the dragon lineage in the end? Will definitely support this when the game is nearing it's completion!
Yes! At least, it'll be one of your options - I have quite a few different endings in mind. I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far!

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes