masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Could be, but I would hope for more
Well there is an interesting label
jump c3_dream_naga

Seems to be in the works but what if the Dragon and an Elf had a daughter that has daddy issues

the values changed but the descriptions still say weak etc
Game updates descriptions on each level up (looks like it plays off powers of 2) though you could just tweak the string values

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I have an issue with running renpy games, windows basically doesn't want to open .py files. Every time it says that renpy.exe could not open "xyz.py" file. Any ideas for a fix to this? I suspect that it might be an issue with windows trying to open the py. files in notepad, but I'm not sure whether that's it or how to check it. Any ideas appreciated.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Well there is an interesting label
jump c3_dream_naga

Seems to be in the works but what if the Dragon and an Elf had a daughter that has daddy issues

Game updates descriptions on each level up (looks like it plays off powers of 2) though you could just tweak the string values

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I would just put everything at 16 and it should be fine then?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so I would just put everything at 16 and it should be fine then?
Yes, the string values are cosmetic and the game doesn't care as it only evaluates the numerical value so putting everything to 16 would work. If you wanted the strings to be updated in game then set them to 15 and level up once then it will update them to the 16th string value or just change it by using the Console.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Well this was better than I thought it would be. Still pretty bare bones at the moment though.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I enjoy it a lot. Liked the story and characters. Too bad they still are working in the art and some sex scenes are just text. But this game would be great.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes