edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Refer to the walkthrough. Basically you have to deny her until she reveals herself, then let her have it.
there are no choices and no further scenes, just the short dream of adeline you get in any lair
walkthrough doesn't say anything about this, otherwise i wouldn't ask here

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
there are no choices and no further scenes, just the short dream of adeline you get in any lair
walkthrough doesn't say anything about this, otherwise i wouldn't ask here
Sounds like you're talking about the first dream sequence. There's a second dream sequence afterwards which includes the sex scenes (y)

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Sounds like you're talking about the first dream sequence. There's a second dream sequence afterwards which includes the sex scenes (y)
Ok.. What are u guys talking about? Not being an asshole, just genuinely interested in what dreams sequence's are you talking. What is "aberration" , Mother??

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Ok.. What are u guys talking about? Not being an asshole, just genuinely interested in what dreams sequence's are you talking. What is "aberration" , Mother??
When you get a lair, you can rest- which triggers certain scenes. Two of those scenes are dream sequences. The first is available to anyone, the second only if you lair in the sunken temple and unlock Mother (see walkthrough). Mother is the aberration.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Any news of the update, and how often does the author update the Game anyways
I'd also like to know
Looking at the DevLog:
Version 2.2.3 released 12/20.
Version 2.1.7 released 11/22
Versions 2.1.5 & 2.1.6 (bugfix to 2.1.5) released 10/2
Version 2.1.4 released 9/30
Version 2.0.3 released 8/4
and so on. Looks like they're fairly constant at the once a month rate, though it varies from beginning of the month to the end. There might be a more informative post on their Patreon, but I lack the funds to donate to another cause right now and see.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Looking at the DevLog:
and so on. Looks like they're fairly constant at the once a month rate, though it varies from beginning of the month to the end. There might be a more informative post on their Patreon, but I lack the funds to donate to another cause right now and see.
About half of the Discord channels are available to non-patrons

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Looking at the DevLog:
Thx man!

Reactions: Reij

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Just discovered and played through the game once, amazing stuff. Especially the voice acting impressed me, it's something you don't often see... well, hear... in games like this and it really makes a huge difference, even more so when it's actually good. The artwork and animations are really great as well, looking forward to hopefully see lots more of it.

I really enjoyed the farm maid and the fan girl. And the princess, hope to see more of her later. And the merchant. And... Indeed I hope to see a lot more of everyone!

However, contrary to what others have written I really hope there won't be any kind of shapeshifting into a human involved at any point, it would really defeat the purpose and feel of the game I think. Making it into just another 'male protagonist does lots of women' game would be a real shame.

Off to play it again and try some other routes, will definetely check in again often to see if there's more content!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Honestly might be the best erotic game (or whatever the appropriate term for all the games here is) I've played.

I thought I learnt from CoC that I'm really not into any non-human stuff (luckily there as that's text based you can mentally block it out and I liked how depraved it was) ... but it turns out as long as my character is male, and the women look mainly human I'm down (I liked they didn't have silly big boobs here either, that annoys me in lots of things like this), especially as here it seems your cock is big enough to straight up murder people with anal.

I loved the bit with the farmgirl if you keep pressing for anal, that was a real highlight ... but the general vibe and everything is great ... I wasn't too keen on the countdown mechanic but when I realised I actually had plenty of time to travel around as I pleased then it wasn't actually a problem (other than it meaning the game ends as you hit the end of the content rather than just keep messing with your captives) ... nor was I super keen on how easy it was to end up getting myself killed, haha, but I think that's more on me for always wanting to force things and is easily solved with a bit of reloading.

There seems to be quite a bit of content I've not seen looking at the changelog despite the fact that I thought I'd flown everywhere and captured everyone I could and whatnot so I'll have to explore more.

Very much looking forward to seeing more of this.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I really appreciate that we get to play as a dragon. And not some wimpy dragon, but one that is fully capable and quite scary. Practically everything else has the player as a human. The difference in perspective here is refreshing. Also the game doesn't shy away from more intense scenes and descriptions, which I also enjoy quite a bit. Keep up the great work!

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
Anyone know what his most recent patreon post said?
You mean this one?

Hi folks, sorry for the radio silence - I've been hit by a vicious one-two punch of technical failure and IRL crisis. The good news is that I back up all my work, and nothing has been lost. The bad news is that I haven't been able to accomplish anything while offline. I've paused contributions so that nobody is left out of pocket.
I'll get myself properly back online as soon as possible - it might take a week or so, but I'll be there. I'm okay, and I'm looking forward to getting back to what is good in life: writing bloody carnage, dark comedy, and cute waifus.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Decent so far but what does the number in red @ top right represent & how to increase it? So far it's only gone down & sleeping/eating people doesnt make it go up. Concerned I'll die when it hits 0, we'll see.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
You mean this one?

Hi folks, sorry for the radio silence - I've been hit by a vicious one-two punch of technical failure and IRL crisis. The good news is that I back up all my work, and nothing has been lost. The bad news is that I haven't been able to accomplish anything while offline. I've paused contributions so that nobody is left out of pocket.
I'll get myself properly back online as soon as possible - it might take a week or so, but I'll be there. I'm okay, and I'm looking forward to getting back to what is good in life: writing bloody carnage, dark comedy, and cute waifus.
Yeah thx man!

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I got an error message.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/lowlands.rpy", line 1666, in script
    play dvoice captain_call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/lowlands.rpy", line 1666, in <module>
    play dvoice captain_call
NameError: name 'captain_call' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/lowlands.rpy", line 1666, in script
    play dvoice captain_call
  File "F:\BACKUP\Games\new\Ravager-223-pc\Ravager-2.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\BACKUP\Games\new\Ravager-223-pc\Ravager-2.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\BACKUP\Games\new\Ravager-223-pc\Ravager-2.2.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "F:\BACKUP\Games\new\Ravager-223-pc\Ravager-2.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\BACKUP\Games\new\Ravager-223-pc\Ravager-2.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/lowlands.rpy", line 1666, in <module>
    play dvoice captain_call
NameError: name 'captain_call' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 2.2.3
Sun Feb 16 00:30:49 2020
Any way to fix it? It happened when I met the Mercenary Captain and chose the GLORY option

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes