RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
God, could RPTRz have chosen a worse pose for the wolf? I think not, dude didn't even put cumming CG's for it. That combined with Jef being the main artist is killing this game for me. Every update is worse and worse with the art. At least the Drunk scene was good, and writing is great.

Reactions: Dwemer

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
4MW

Traceback error when offering glory to the captain in the bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another traceback when the captain talks to tal about the dragon problem where they ran away.

Traceback error when selecting rape option with trader.

Talking to heloise you are given two options NO and what just happened. Selecting either one gives the same response as the no response.

The next 3 options give the same I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Are there any cheats to extend the number of days left ?

I never understood why there can't be a free roam mode at the game's end.

But the game is growing spectacularly. The art is getting better and better, hopefully soon all scenes will be nicely depicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Angmir

It's a renpy game so UNREN will work. Just use it to extract the game files and then in game open the console with shift + D then select variables and find the one that is listed for the days and then hit shift + O and type it in. Keep in mind that the words must be the same so if there are any capital letters then when you type in the console cheat it must be the same. So if the code is Days=14 then in the console you would type in Days=whatever number you want.

Also keep in mind that you might cause bugs in your games if you mess with something that you shouldn't or increase something higher then it's suppose to be.

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
4MW - your a dev of this game right ?

Great job so far.

I am playing now with my lair in the mines, and I just did a quest for the Infernals.
But I didnt liked that I have to surrender Inquisitorix to them wihtout any choice in that matter.

Could we get alternative path there when we will side with her (once we make her adicted to our cock first) over the demoness ?
Or "recruit" the deamon, while still keeping Inquisitorix ?

Here are some ideas for the game (I am sure you thought about some of them allready)
- Centaurs recuritable to your army
- Fuckable Female Centaur girl to your Harem
- In chapter 4 the dragon should grow - so does his D. It is shown in the scenes past this point, allready fucked girls having new once.
- Mother and Daughter fuckable characters

I am wondering about Incest tag - how can it be even done here.
Only thing I can think of is eighter introducing new characters like I said before, or having baby dragons fuck their mothers (that would be HOT ;])

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Angmir

There is the twin sister thieves that you meet in the sewers when you go to bastion. The incest will probably be for them and maybe some others later but the twins are the ones I'm thinking the incest is for atm.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Angmir

There is the twin sister thieves that you meet in the sewers when you go to bastion. The incest will probably be for them and maybe some others later but the twins are the ones I'm thinking the incest is for atm.
Could be, but I would hope for more

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes