F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There's no longer an excuse for "I don't want people to see I have it." Steam has a feature for that

Steam Private Games
well, this still has Steam do all the tracking, recording and whatnot, and use all that data for whatever they fancy, making profit of it and all that. check the terms & conditions before creating a Steam account, you do allow them, without asking for further consent, to make money off anything they collect about you. it's all in the fineprint.
and no, you can't have an overview of which of their business partners gets which exact information about you, and how much the gain; it'd be a hefty amount of data to be sent back to you, and if every client asks for that, they couldn't possibly comply..

that's one reason why some people don't want anything Steam (or other comparable companies) running on their game riggs. so now you have a private setting. it's still not private. 100% private would possibly earn no money, and they have to live from something.

Reactions: JungleNuts

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyhoo kind of back to topic, right.. Ravager has two workarounds in the OP, which both are confirmed to be working with the new version.
yarr.

Reactions: JeezLucas

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
been a long time, but i remember the dev said something about adding how we can recruit the centaur at the start... or am i dreaming?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Have the devs every mentioned anything about the possibility of winning over Naho or Valzira without having to break them? Or of saving Maëlys?

It’s just that I feel like I’ve seen a lot of discussion about those here, but never any mention of where the dev team stood on the issue.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
imma replay the game from the start cuz everything felt so miserable cuz like everyone except darja and mina were in prison and mina doesn't even wanna fuck me cuz of something i may of done earlier one

does choosing your base actually matter or is it just the one you like most

also if you don't immediately take characters to your lair or release them, can you find them again later on?

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yes, a multitude of times, in fact. And it goes something like this:
View attachment 3411038
Yeah, good point, actually. Both Naho and Val are two absolute pieces of shite: bigoted, arrogant, spoiled and spiteful, willing to hate your guts just because.

Romancing them as a dragon is like for you to romance a cyanide capsule: a pill that's just a little too hard to swallow.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
MFW you actually have to lease your grave. And if your relatives stop paying for it at any time, you're just gonna get dug up and thrown out like trash. Welcome to the real world. :HideThePain:
Oh yes - our favorite cyberpunk dystopia that we don't have to pay money or even pirate to play. Shame we can't plug out without self-destruction.

BTW, ironically, Stupendium has another song about the topic of fine prints that's in a way somehow more topical that the song called Fine Print:

All that you say on the net we composite
To maps that go straight from your head to your pocket
Complain if you want, you’re still making deposits
Of data - each day you log on is a profit

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
imma replay the game from the start cuz everything felt so miserable cuz like everyone except darja and mina were in prison and mina doesn't even wanna fuck me cuz of something i may of done earlier one

does choosing your base actually matter or is it just the one you like most

also if you don't immediately take characters to your lair or release them, can you find them again later on?
Every base has unique NPC with unique interactions. To unlock NPCs full potential, you have to sacrifice certain other NPC (Heloise for Zizeryx in the Mines, Abess for the Mother in the Temple, Valzira for Malagar in the Spire). You can use the base anyway, but, I think, you won't unlock its full potential. If you do sacrifice the corresponding character though, you will have tons of dialogues with base NPC that will shed light on the greater world. Also, they will help you in Act IV during all-out war.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Every base has unique NPC with unique interactions. To unlock NPCs full potential, you have to sacrifice certain other NPC (Heloise for Zizeryx in the Mines, Abess for the Mother in the Temple, Valzira for Malagar in the Spire). You can use the base anyway, but, I think, you won't unlock its full potential. If you do sacrifice the corresponding character though, you will have tons of dialogues with base NPC that will shed light on the greater world. Also, they will help you in Act IV during all-out war.
An excellent summary. I'd just add that, if you want the option to make Darja your queen in Act V, you have to choose the Spire.

Dave12344

Apr 11, 2022
wonder if the devs will ever add continuations of the science experiments or reintegration in to captives?

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes