jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So it's only a steam port for Android Version now.
Tell me that's only here and it's not the official way they are doing it...
Another way to get the Android version is to sign up for their SubscribeStar, when you'll get access to the link that they put up in the subscribers' section of their Discord.

Reactions: UsagiSabita

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Another way to get the Android version is to sign up for their SubscribeStar, when you'll get access to the link that they put up in the subscribers' section of their Discord.
Yeah I got that confirmation earlier in their discord. I'm glad it's not locked in time.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
By the way, how do you brake Valzira without actually breaking her legs?

(PS: I meant Mentally, not Physically)
Currently doesn't look like that will be possible, as you don't even break her mentally when you cut off her limbs, so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kamadeus

AnonymousPrimate

Jul 22, 2017
So I just went ahead and screenshot the most recent archived walkthrough from WayBack and uploaded them to Mega so it'd be easier for others. I also saved a pdf version cause why not?
Since it's just a screenshot and no longer actually on Google Drive you can't use the hyperlinks to navigate the walkthrough or anything, but at least all the info is there.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
The H-Dev's Curse
We get knocked down, but we get up again.

People frequently speak, in various shades of suspicion and superstition, of the H-dev’s curse - the tendency for developers in our space to fall afoul of variously awful and improbable fates. I think the most compelling explanation is that crises sometimes befall all of us; it is only when you have a large project that anyone else notices you’re taken out of commission for a while.

Working as a team provides a healthy buffer against that. The Ravager crew have individually sustained various slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune over the years, and our peers have picked up the slack until normality reigns again. But lady luck is fickle, and there is always a chance that she hits the core team with six unrelated crises in one month. It has not been a kind month.

It would be possible to pull out all the stops, chug all the coffee, and do our damnedest to pretend that nothing has happened – but that kind of crunch would mean making sacrifices on quality, as well as degrading our ability to continue work past the release of Chapter Two. Neither of those are acceptable to me, so instead I’m here doing the thing I never want to do, asking for your patience.

There will be no update this month; there has been plenty of progress on many fronts, but it isn’t ready for primetime just yet. That also means that Chapter Two won’t arrive to meet my original goal of “first half of 2024”, which is on me. As soon as the remaining fires are stamped out and I have a good sense of our new momentum, I’ll get you a revised goal that I can be firmly confident in.

Thank you for all of your support thus far and, I hope, your understanding. I’ll be in the comments if anyone has questions for me.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The H-Dev's Curse
We get knocked down, but we get up again.

People frequently speak, in various shades of suspicion and superstition, of the H-dev’s curse - the tendency for developers in our space to fall afoul of variously awful and improbable fates. I think the most compelling explanation is that crises sometimes befall all of us; it is only when you have a large project that anyone else notices you’re taken out of commission for a while.

Working as a team provides a healthy buffer against that. The Ravager crew have individually sustained various slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune over the years, and our peers have picked up the slack until normality reigns again. But lady luck is fickle, and there is always a chance that she hits the core team with six unrelated crises in one month. It has not been a kind month.

It would be possible to pull out all the stops, chug all the coffee, and do our damnedest to pretend that nothing has happened – but that kind of crunch would mean making sacrifices on quality, as well as degrading our ability to continue work past the release of Chapter Two. Neither of those are acceptable to me, so instead I’m here doing the thing I never want to do, asking for your patience.

There will be no update this month; there has been plenty of progress on many fronts, but it isn’t ready for primetime just yet. That also means that Chapter Two won’t arrive to meet my original goal of “first half of 2024”, which is on me. As soon as the remaining fires are stamped out and I have a good sense of our new momentum, I’ll get you a revised goal that I can be firmly confident in.

Thank you for all of your support thus far and, I hope, your understanding. I’ll be in the comments if anyone has questions for me.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Bro wtf is he yapping about?
I was reading everything and yet i couldnt make sense whats he on about

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Bro wtf is he yapping about?
I was reading everything and yet i couldnt make sense whats he on about
The point, highlighted: There will be no update this month.

If I understand correctly, they had a crappy month. They could release an update, but not to a very high standard.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
How much content does this game have? from the screenshots ive already gotten 5 of the scenes, and im in act 3.

4.60 star(s) 205 Votes