jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I already read but there are no solution that's why i was asking
Did you see the bit in bright orange saying "Game uses steam drm, please use bypass linked below"? And then where it says "Extras: Fan Signatures - Drm Remover* - Another DRM remover *"?

Jun 25, 2021
fucking love the game but holy shit CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING DRAGON PENIS CONSISTENCY. fucker changes shape every scene i swear, and that one dick design for minas latest scene is so damn off putting, weird and inflated with a round human tip? where did the rad dragon rod go. love the team and i love the game so very much but this is killin me. glad my fave gay wolf boy finally got some love heres hopin the infernals will as well Imao

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
fucking love the game but holy shit CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING DRAGON PENIS CONSISTENCY. fucker changes shape every scene i swear, and that one dick design for minas latest scene is so damn off putting, weird and inflated with a round human tip? where did the rad dragon rod go. love the team and i love the game so very much but this is killin me. glad my fave gay wolf boy finally got some love heres hopin the infernals will as well Imao
hmmm. maybe this one dragon has shapeshifter abilities.

btw just found out why he's after humies in the first place:

DRAGONS.jpg

them Dragon girls just didn't like this habit.

reni007

Jul 7, 2024
Ravager [v5.1.9] [4MinuteWarning]

Android UNOFFICAIL (contains ads)port:-

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated. Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link.

Support if you like my work:-

4.60 star(s) 205 Votes