3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
The spelling is good, the using of Capital letters in some words is really bad! sometimes (like this) there isn't one when it should be one. That was all about proofreading!

I like the story so far and I don't react to the way the MC looks like. He has long hair, many guys have that, so that doesn't make him a girl. He is short for his age, his father wasn't that long, so need to call him shota because of his height! :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Mareeeeta

Formerly 'Mareeta'
Sep 1, 2019
Secret of Whispering Pines is one of my favorite VN here and the premise of Ravenous obviously remind me this game. So it's pretty cool on this part.
Now I'm not into milf, and I find loli's content disgusting so I'm not sure if I could follow the story (because it's a kinetic novel and I don't have a choice). I'm sad too that there is no in-between. Maybe the policewoman ? Except that it's mothers or children, no young adult. :(

I will try the next update, there is a big potential here.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Really liked the premise of the story. Has a diverse range of beautiful characters.
Don't like MC'S appearance. He looks a typical college douche. Dev says it'll improve. So fingers crossed. I personally would advise for a first person pov. And if you wanna show a scene with mc just make it so we don't see his face directly. It breaks immersion. 1, 2 or 3 loli is fine. But more than that would be weird. I may fuck my virtual non existent mother, sister aunt but won't fuck a kid or at leat someone who looks like one. Epstein got shit on me :KEK: :KEK: .
Jokes aside can't wait for the update.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The character models are fine, the writing is littered with spelling errors, the writer doesn't even seem to know there is a difference between "your" and "you're."
I know it's petty, but when the mistakes go beyond a certain threshold, it really begins to take me out of the game, that was definitely the case here.

I liked the intro with the newspaper, that was a bit original, of course then the story devolved into the by now usual "family with dark secrets, boy returns to female family members who are already dying to sit on his cock and something mystical."
And it's not just the family, the first female he meets outside of them is also instantly making out with him.
And I got to say, that made me a bit sad, because Candace is a really unusual looking character, freckles, short hair, no humongous tits, but a nice pair, a hot ass etc.
This could have been really good, just imagine if the MC didn't look like a little wimp, but like someone who finished college and did some sport or at least ate a piece of red meat from time to time, Candace feels drawn to her besties' son, because she is a young attractive woman with a healthy sex drive and the men in town are either old, married or way below her on the evolutionary scale.
And here comes this well-built, educated, good-looking young man.
The MC feels it too, the attraction to this woman, who is his mom's best friend.
It builds up, with accidental touches, looks that linger too long. Something seems to throw them together again and again and then, so fast, they give in and start making out.
And that with a woman like Candace, oh my, that would have been great.
But alas, once more we have the wimpy kid who has a magic cock that drives every female mad with desire, because magic.

I don't mean to shit on this game, it has only very little content for now, this could become much better, just a few updates in, and it's not like it's completely horrible, but for now it is just such a complete pastiche of all the clichés you can think of in incest games, which has a long way to go to become good, in any way original and satisfying. It's just that so many characters in these games look cut and paste and when I stumble upon one who has a different look, I always hope the game does something great with her, not just make her another bitch, hypnotized by MC magic dick.

Again, I don't want to attack the dev, nor the game, it's just starting out, it CAN become something else, something better, but as new games go, this doesn't exactly set the world on fire.
Seconded. I couldn't agree more with you.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Is this game going to stay as a kinetic novel through it's entirety? It would be nice to have a little choice in what sexual relationships the MC gets into, especially if it's something that is a turn-off for the player. If this has been addressed before, I apologize.

EDIT: Personally, I love having a "skinny wimp" as MC. More realistic for good boys as opposed to some ripped sigma with a horse cock. Although, while not a deal breaker, his luscious Fabio hair is a bit meh but I'm fine with it.
I personally know some monster of man that couldn't be more polite or goody two shows of they tried.

Reactions: botc76

Aug 22, 2022
View attachment 1953402

Overview:
It's been a long time, since you have had any contact with your mother and sister.
After a decade of separation, you have graduated from high school, and are moving to the picturesque town
of Hollowbrook, to be reunited.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-29
Release Date: 2022-07-29
Developer: Lament Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Planned Tags ( but not limited to)

Tags that are not planned (but not limited to)
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1953469 View attachment 1953470 View attachment 1953471 View attachment 1953472 View attachment 1953473 View attachment 1953474 View attachment 1953475 View attachment 1953476 View attachment 1953477 View attachment 1953478
View attachment 1953402

Overview:
It's been a long time, since you have had any contact with your mother and sister.
After a decade of separation, you have graduated from high school, and are moving to the picturesque town
of Hollowbrook, to be reunited.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-29
Release Date: 2022-07-29
Developer: Lament Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Planned Tags ( but not limited to)

Tags that are not planned (but not limited to)
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1953469 View attachment 1953470 View attachment 1953471 View attachment 1953472 View attachment 1953473 View attachment 1953474 View attachment 1953475 View attachment 1953476 View attachment 1953477 View attachment 1953478
I am looking forward to the full game.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Tried it out and it's pretty good. I like the whole mystery horror setup. This could turn out to be a nice game similar to blackheart games in terms of horror. Unfortunately it's a kinetic novel which I can't stand as I need some interaction to keep my attention. Just a personal preference.

I wish the dev luck and hope he sees this through as we need more devs out there providing entertainment. Enjoy creating it and try not to burn yourself out.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Why is the MC always some guy that is shorter than most of the women and who looks 14 years old? Its honestly annoying specially considering this is gonna be horror but how is anyone supposed to take a little 14 year old seriously he looks like he would cry at the sight of a pitbull. Is the MC actually supposed to be like really young because even his attitude is that of a child. AND OKAY WTF IS THIS WITH THE MOM AND ERICA IM NOT INTO THAT SHIT AT ALL it was so good and then that happens and it's all down the drain sorry but I'm not gonna put my support into this and it's a bummer since I was really intrigued and I was enjoying the story, and since its definitely not for real harem fans being told it was anti-NTR and then catching two Li's together sexually, massive fucking disappointment.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Why is the MC always some guy that is shorter than most of the women and who looks 14 years old? Its honestly annoying specially considering this is gonna be horror but how is anyone supposed to take a little 14 year old seriously he looks like he would cry at the sight of a pitbull. Is the MC actually supposed to be like really young because even his attitude is that of a child. AND OKAY WTF IS THIS WITH THE MOM AND ERICA IM NOT INTO THAT SHIT AT ALL it was so good and then that happens and it's all down the drain sorry but I'm not gonna put my support into this and it's a bummer since I was really intrigued and I was enjoying the story, and since its definitely not for real harem fans being told it was anti-NTR and then catching two Li's together sexually, massive fucking disappointment.
Dev said to make some changes. Here's to hoping for the best.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Is the height of the mc that big of an issue for most people? For me as long as the mc is not some overweight ogre monstrosity I really don't care that much about his looks.
Same can be said about weight, no?
It's not just the height per say. It's the overall appearance. He looks a 14 years old boy girl or whatever they them. You know those boys that kinda looks like girls.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Same can be said about weight, no?
It's not just the height per say. It's the overall appearance. He looks a 14 years old boy girl or whatever they them. You know those boys that kinda looks like girls.
Yeah, maybe. For me, If I had to choose one thing to change about the mc's appearance is his hair. This is one of those games where "all the characters are 18+" wink wink, so he kind of is supposed to look young anyway, so his height doesn't bother me.

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes