3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For me the info in the OP is nonsense. NTR is not gender related. And at that point in the game the MC was already attracted to the sister. So she is already a love/romantic interest. I personally have not really a problem with it, and there is harem as a planned tag, too. But calling that scene not NTR because they are lesbian/Bi is false advertising.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, there's a lot of talk here about NTR, I'm just curious, has there been much discussion from the woman's point of view on NTR on F95 in general? I know NTR is NTR no matter the sex of the person, but I would imagine different points of view from each participant.
My personal opinion is I won't get involved with it.
A few women have spoken on NTR here myself included.

To cut a long overdone debate short, it doesn't bother us.

NTR is designed to provoke jealousy which doesn't work when you aren't putting yourself in the role of the MC. I, like some of the other women here, only play these for the story and to see hot people fuck. In my case of being a dyke I just like to see women fuck which I did get here so not concerned.

NTR doesn't really work on us because we aren't self inserting and sex is sex I don't really care who's doing it.

As long as the story and/or charactes are engaging that's all that matters to me.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
A few women have spoken on NTR here myself included.

To cut a long overdone debate short, it doesn't bother us.

NTR is designed to provoke jealousy which doesn't work when you aren't putting yourself in the role of the MC. I, like some of the other women here, only play these for the story and to see hot people fuck. In my case of being a dyke I just like to see women fuck which I did get here so not concerned.

NTR doesn't really work on us because we aren't self inserting and sex is sex I don't really care who's doing it.

As long as the story and/or charactes are engaging that's all that matters to me.
out of curiosity then what if hypothetically then its female mc and you walk in on female LI with a guy feel like that might be the equivalent to how some of us feel about the scene

Reactions: Greily

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
For me the info in the OP is nonsense. NTR is not gender related. And at that point in the game the MC was already attracted to the sister. So she is already a love/romantic interest. I personally have not really a problem with it, and there is harem as a planned tag, too. But calling that scene not NTR because they are lesbian/Bi is false advertising.
"This game operates on the BELIEF..."

That being said, the statement isn't false advertising.

Also serves as a warning that content within would contain events to argue the contrary.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk, and I whole heartedly apologize if I do.

I appreciate you taking the time to play/read it.

Even if it is something you may not like in the end.

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
No .82 alpha version?
alpha versions are reserved for my fanbox and SS supporters.

However, every time a main update goes to my supporters, the prior update goes public.
It's just taking a bit this time around because first release was free for all.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Also serves as a warning that content within would contain events to argue the contrary.

Even if it isn't something you may not like in the end.
I was just browsing myself and happened to see your game and the description. I'm not trying to derail your game or anything, build it as you see fit, but I did want to comment on that bit about NTR. The game has no m/f sex, so I won't be playing the game myself, plus I'm not into incest. That's fine of course, the game just isn't for me.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's an annoying topic all around, and it was dead until someone brought it back up again. As far as your question goes... Exactly what difference would having a woman's POV on this topic make again? Not trying to be a smartass but I'm sure there's other threads this question could've been asked in and I'm sure that perspective or point of view is out there.
Well, you are being rude, and Avaron1974 answered from her POV pretty well, I think it was a legitimate question, and the reason I asked it here was that about two pages of comments were about NTR. for some reason, NTR will come up on F95 for literally for the oddest reasons. You aren't Jared Leto slumming here, are you? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Did you know that things you believe in are not, necessarily, real?
Yea. I'm not gonna split hairs with anybody.
It's not science so it's not a belief that can be proven or disproven.
It's a constant debate that I have chosen a side in, and don't /won't argue about.

That's why I put the warning there.
I want people to know what they are getting into so they aren't surprised.
I won't put an NTR tag, because it implies a lot of wrong ideas.

I do however apologize for any players/readers this has hit unexpectedly, before I put the warning.
It was not my intention.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Nice game so far has an eerie premise. Moving at a good pace too

Loli+incest is a nice combo :love:

The MC looks young which isfine hees 18 I just wish he was a little taller. The milf candace shouldn't need to lean down to kiss him just makes it seem like hes younger than he is.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Even if it is something you may not like in the end.
You are probably right with the info, and I myself don't have a problem with that content. But since the game has now no NTR tag because of that statement and maybe even getting a harem tag later there will the usual quarrel about NTR/no NTR coming at some point again. Anyway, for me more sad is that Koga is now stopping his mod, bummer. Time to move on.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You are probably right with the info, and I myself don't have a problem with that content. But since the game has now no NTR tag because of that statement and maybe even getting a harem tag later there will the usual quarrel about NTR/no NTR coming at some point again. Anyway, for me more sad is that Koga is now stopping his mod, bummer. Time to move on.
Didn't even know he was making one, since it's a Kinetic Novel, no real choices to need a mod.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Didn't even know he was making one, since it's a Kinetic Novel, no real choices to need a mod.
It was the music integration I liked. And the renaming of the mc (Allan, well..) Of course no walkthrough for a KN.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kschn68
3.10 star(s) 72 Votes