3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I was impressed with the models and the backgrounds. Well done and original as far as I could tell. Seems like there is a great story to be told. Hope you do well with it and supporters for it.
Thank you for what you have done so far.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
It was the music integration I liked. And the renaming of the mc (Allan, well...) Of course no walkthrough for a KN.
You can still rename the MC.
Just backspace the name at the prompt to name him, and type a name.
Unless there is a bug that I'm unaware of.

Reactions: J.R.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Example #300 why the NTR definition on this site is so useless. The definition is so broad and open to interpretation that it can vary from person to person. Operating under the definition on this site, this does NOT count as NTR for me since I do not feel any jealousy from lesbian scenes.

Here's a better definitive definition from the creator (Japanese) of the fetish.

"Netorare, often abbreviated NTR (寝取られ), is a Japanese slang term which literally translates as “taken away by sleeping with”. That bitter feeling of betrayal to see you girl being taken away. The central part of NTR is that rage feeling someone who has been cheated (not the cheater)."

Nothing so far tells me the above definition applies. After seeing the lesbian scene the MC was more mad about the incest and has said if they weren't related he would have liked to join in/ be involved with both.

Dev, you don't need to apologize just because some on people here don't understand the definition of NTR.

Anyways, great renders and unique story so far. I would be a bit more careful with grammar and proofreading. (for example, I see "U" being used instead of "you") Additionally I think normal font text would look better vs all caps and slanted.
I agree with the problem of the definition, it vary to much. But: with that scene I acctually lost quite a bit the interest in the two. Don't know why, I'm normally not that strict with that. But here it feels - wrong. So I would avoid them in the further gameplay, but since it's a kinetic novel this is not possible. We'll see if it's a one time thing, then maybe I can kinda "overlook" it. Anyway, good luck to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29
Jan 7, 2019
I'm so sick of of bi female chars in every single male Mc game on this site les scene first release also slutty chars which is why i'm having a hard time deciding if i should try or not.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and testo2

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Example #300 why the NTR definition on this site is so useless. The definition is so broad and open to interpretation that it can vary from person to person. Operating under the definition on this site, this does NOT count as NTR for me since I do not feel any jealousy from lesbian scenes.

Here's a better definitive definition from the creator (Japanese) of the fetish.

"Netorare, often abbreviated NTR (寝取られ), is a Japanese slang term which literally translates as “taken away by sleeping with”. That bitter feeling of betrayal to see you girl being taken away. The central part of NTR is that rage feeling someone who has been cheated (not the cheater)."

Nothing so far tells me the above definition applies. After seeing the lesbian scene the MC was more mad about the incest and has said if they weren't related he would have liked to join in/ be involved with both.

Dev, you don't need to apologize just because some on people here don't understand the definition of NTR.

Anyways, great renders and unique story so far. I would be a bit more careful with grammar and proofreading. (for example, I see "U" being used instead of "you") Additionally I think normal font text would look better vs all caps and slanted.
i'll add on saying that it also wouldn't classify as NTR as there is no love intent from MC as of yet obviously it is comming but Ntr means Cheating if there is no relationship it's not cheating. and if people wanted to really get technical very few creators use lesbian tag properly it's just due to lack of options i want a no dick tag personally, as girl girl content, especially M/D is my favorite content.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there at least one button to skip the lesbian scenes? If I can't avoid them, I'd rather not have to see them.

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes