3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so many people are commenting without actually playing the game that half of these are about things not actually in the game.
first off the witch didn't cast a spell to make him ok with mom sister it isn't explained what the spell did except protect him also he was slowly becoming ok with what he saw as he was walking by himself. MC hasn't had many interactions yet but seems like the writer is giving him room to grow. Noone actually knows what NTR is MC is in no romantic relationships yet so nothing is classed as NTR. just try the game, it's not too long of an intro and make your own decisions.
Actually the witch said the spell was to protect him and to help him see things from the others point of view. So it was put there so that he doesn't make rash decisions before knowing both sides of the story. Yeah it won't make him be ok with everything but will make it easier for him to "forgive his mom and sis" not saying he has anything to forgive them for but in his mind they fucked up. Which they kinda did, even the sisters friend says that they should have prepared him or explained things to him before this happened.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
so many people are commenting without actually playing the game that half of these are about things not actually in the game.
first off the witch didn't cast a spell to make him ok with mom sister it isn't explained what the spell did except protect him also he was slowly becoming ok with what he saw as he was walking by himself. MC hasn't had many interactions yet but seems like the writer is giving him room to grow. Noone actually knows what NTR is MC is in no romantic relationships yet so nothing is classed as NTR. just try the game, it's not too long of an intro and make your own decisions.
Well said.

Reactions: Chris2041

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I never said it was NTR. I said my belief is that it isnt in the warning.

Up to the point in the story that it occurs, there are no lines drawn for any relationships or love interests.
At least not clear ones.

The MC admits his sister and mother are attractive.
The MC knows its wrong and doesnt even consider a relationship possibility with either.

Maybe some players are projecting their own feelings/wishes of LI and relationships at this point?
They are certainly, and evidently not mirrored by the mc at this point.

Later in the story it may be considered NTR, but thats not when it happened.

That is my stance on the matter.
unwaivering.

Sincere thanks to all again that have tried it.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I have found the mom x sis hot as fuck even though I'm against lesbian content most of the time because its ntr all the same or sharing if the mc is ok with it . But what I find wrong would be for the mc to not become the center of their relationship and just being a side fuck buddy. I haven't played this update yet, I'm going to do it right now but I sincerely hope the dev make Mc the center of the harem soon .

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I just want to know one thing. When is the next update lol? But seriously i really like this game so far specificly the lolis i love the Lolis lol. Great work so far Dev keep it going.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
A bummer, but I'm already used to using it in lesbian scenes. I'd rather be able to skip them without having to use CTRL.
Well when I was talking to the dev, he was going to ask his coder and see if it's possible to code in something to skip some scenes, without having to completely recode the game to implement it, so just have to wait and see.
With it being a KN it might be hard to do, since there's no code/variables in place for choices etc

Reactions: BlasKyau

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
OK, i have finished this "episode" now.
Well the only positive thing i can write now is the quality of the renders. They are very good.
The rest of the story is dumb as fuck at the moment.
And (yes, this is my subjective perspective) i can´t stand to play as a child. Even the MC´s dick is tiny.
Let the MC grow at least a feet, give him some muscles, a mediocre sized dick and please give him some maturity.
This is a game about magic, shouldn´t be to hard to cast some spell on him....

This is just my opinion, nobody´s need to agree with me. But i think i have to share my sincere opinion. Whatever it is the dev who decides how he wants to continue.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I never said it was NTR. I said my belief is that it isnt in the warning.

Up to the point in the story that it occurs, there are no lines drawn for any relationships or love interests.
At least not clear ones.

The MC admits his sister and mother are attractive.
The MC knows its wrong and doesnt even consider a relationship possibility with either.

Maybe some players are projecting their own feelings/wishes of LI and relationships at this point?
They are certainly, and evidently not mirrored by the mc at this point.

Later in the story it may be considered NTR, but thats not when it happened.

That is my stance on the matter.
unwaivering.

Sincere thanks to all again that have tried it.
Good for you. I actually thought you explained it pretty well in the OP.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3. For some reason the android port fails to open after it's installed. Any advice?
Hi. Sometimes (mostly on newer devices with Android 11+) you have to completely close it (also in the "taskmanager") and start it again. Hope that helps here.

Last edited:

darealmcoy

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2043913

Overview:
It's been a long time, since you have had any contact with your mother and sister.
After a decade of separation, you have graduated from high school, and are moving to the picturesque town
of Hollowbrook, to be reunited.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Release Date: 2022-09-14
Developer: Lament Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: 0.083 Preview
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Changelog: 0.083 Preview

Developer Notes:

Planned Tags ( but not limited to)

Tags that are not planned (but not limited to)

Please be advised
This game operates on the belief that lesbian activity contained within is not NTR.

If you have already played/read the supporter alpha version.
There is no need to play/read this version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID/MAC/Music MOD

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1953469 View attachment 1953470 View attachment 1953471 View attachment 1953472 View attachment 1953473 View attachment 1953474 View attachment 1953475 View attachment 1953476 View attachment 1953477 View attachment 1953478 View attachment 2043944 View attachment 2043943 View attachment 2043940 View attachment 2043939 View attachment 2043942
No Vagnal sex just hand job and finger play

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
I just hope all the negativity from the few people who will never support oyu don't make you second guess your vision for this game and you continue to make the game you envisioned because of the loud and obnoxious few. Ass long as you make the game you want you have my support and my money gl you got this.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I just hope all the negativity from the few people who will never support oyu don't make you second guess your vision for this game and you continue to make the game you envisioned because of the loud and obnoxious few. Ass long as you make the game you want you have my support and my money gl you got this.
The devs sub count is climbing, so all the negativity has not really had any effect on the people who enjoy playing it and want to support the project :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just to be clear i had no issues with the lesbian scene

Just hope that the witch spell aint a easy cop out for inmediatly having the mc be ok with everything caus that be pretty messed up

Other then that love the game so far the mature ladys so far are all my favorites altho the sister booty is very nice to grab on too as well

Not to mention stripper candy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
bet the old guy on the pic fucks the family??? and the mystery is a satanic-cult.....and at the end yourself is like in paranormal activity...one of satans children or the body for the soul(vessel)....and why has the mc to be shorter than his mom....isnt he around 18-20 years old (start of college)!?
I don't understand why so many Devs insist on making MCs', who are supposed to be 18 or older, look like 12 year olds. It can ruin a good story.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes